Fantasy Island (2020)

Goatface

imdb has a parent guide, the belly button thing made me laugh, like is someone stuck in the 50's
1587303319702.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
imdb has a parent guide, the belly button thing made me laugh, like is someone stuck in the 50's
View attachment 263882

Belly button people are the ones that thought the Super Bowl halftime "wardrobe malfunction" was actually an accident and was very nearly the end of the world and the corruption of our youth forever.

Your kids get pregnant at 14 because of your oppressive views on sexuality, Karen.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
not great. this movie somehow simultaneously felt like not enough story and too much story all at once. would not recommend unless youre bored.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Without Ricardo Montalban and the midget or some really good actors replacing them I would rather not watch this.

Caliane

not great. this movie somehow simultaneously felt like not enough story and too much story all at once. would not recommend unless youre bored.
got around to this. This amusing is a pretty good description.

The double twist at the end is just a very strange choice. It just makes everything nonsensically complicated.
50% more sexy, and without that stupid twist, this would have been decent. maybe 5 or 6/10 atm. I watched the uncut dvd version.
They REALLY should have kept it as a "tough love" fantasy. They could have even kept the "they all know each other aspect". A secret guest that also needed catharsis is fine. But to make it the nerd girl is actually a psycho who wants revenge was really dumb. it makes all her previous actions nonsensical. The flirting, her actions in the control booth, when no one is watching...

spronk

FPS noob
there is now a TV show on Fox that is also Fantasy Island, no idea if its tied in to the movie. It dropped episode 1 yesterday