Far Cry Primal

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't see this posted, I'm ready to climb some prehistoric towers. 2016 release.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've liked all the Far Crys so far

I fully expect to play the hell out of this for about 2 weeks, do so many side quests that I forget what the main quest is all about, and then never finish it

Vaclav

That looks amazing, but no Pagan Min jokes over the radio this time is sad... =(

spronk

FPS noob
its a ubisoft game so hard to get super excited, they are formulaic as fuck now. play 5 mins, long opening credits, get kidnapped, tutorial area, open world with a million climbable towers and an insane map, 1/2 way through you get kidnapped again and unlock a new zone, in the end the guy you trusted the most turns out to betray you and be the bad guy. he or one of his relatives escape and the sequel is setup.

and in the middle of every single life-or-death crisis i will end up spending hours chasing after bear asses and golden coins

sukik

Can't wait for the "unlock/secret/mod/micro transaction" AK-47 unlock that will make the game hilarious
As much as I'll miss my M-79 I hope they stick to the theme for weapons.

It's probably going to ride-able animals of some sort and maybe a bird or wingsuit. Walking across a Far Cry map is ass.

Vaclav

The will likely replace guns with some form of magic.
I hope you're wrong - it looks perfect as the video shows, magic would ruin it.

But would fit the "Shangri-La" vibe the gameplay has, since Shangri-La had some minor magic.

Caliane

at face value I wonder how this fits into the Farcray brand.
I feel like at some point a time travel or Savageland/KingKong/The Mysterious Island element is going to show up.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I hated Shangri-La. I hope this is just down and dirty. Shamans might offer you good luck, but fuck any magic beyond going on a good trip.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I work on that game.
smile.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So what are we climbing to discover the map this time ?Trees?

I certainly hope no guns and no magic, give me some Dark Messiah of M&M

sukik

So what are we climbing to discover the map this time ?Trees?
In the open Americas portion of Assassin's Creed III you some of the vista's were giant trees so it's something they've done before.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I love this setting, has it even been done since Turok? Really curious what they will do with weapons with a fps set before gunpowder.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks great!

edit:
However since the Earth is only 7,000 years old where are all the rideable Dinosaurs?