Fargo

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
At first I thought Mary was bad at sounding like she's had her organs and ribs professionally punished. But it looks like she's just playing the Mary Sue that they want Nikki"used tampon"Swango to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If Varga actually is a Vampire then I will like this season even more than I do now. Love me some Vampires, #twilightfan/notreally

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Every season has had some sort of supernatural element to it right? Wasn't there a UFO last season?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Also Gloria isn't "seen" by technology it appears. Even Google searches yield no results.

You won't find me by googling my name either. Only surprising thing about that is that there's no one else with her name. But then again, what year is it in the show? It's not unfathomable that there are names completely missing from the internet 7 years ago.

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
You won't find me by googling my name either. Only surprising thing about that is that there's no one else with her name. But then again, what year is it in the show? It's not unfathomable that there are names completely missing from the internet 7 years ago.

True, but I think the issues she has had with electric doors, soap dispensers, etc no recognizing her adds to the mystery.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
varga is zuul and the police chief is the keymaster, it all adds up

d4i9wa1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They should have made her character a ginger to add to the speculation that she has no soul.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
cool - seeing Mr. Wrench (deaf hitman in season 1) in the prison transport bus
stupid and pretentious - everything else

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The end was awful. Derailing a prison transport and presumably killing one/all of the passengers? Way to stay low key! That'll surely stop anyone from investigating further!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't think they kill her, I think they keep her for... reasons? To keep Emmett from backing out of the his company maybe? She's like the only person who knows about Ray and Emmett's rivalry besides Sy, so they can maybe offer her relative freedom to make sure Emmett doesn't try to come clean or something.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
"Police chief who hates solving crimes" is one of the worst tropes. Feels like such lazy writing.

The next episode better blow me away, because I'm getting ready to move on from this show.

• 1Like

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, the new police chief just feels like a lazy way of throwing a wrench into the investigation to make things more difficult for her. It really serves no purpose aside from giving her reasons to sneak around. I thought we were going to get a "turn in your badge and gun!" scene last night.

It worked better in season one when Bob Odenkirk's chief was just a moron who was in over his head and couldn't accept someone he knew as a murderer. This chief has no good reason to be constantly standing in her way.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, a lot of the things that happen in this show are extremely improbable but if you're concerned about that you're totally missing the point of the show and should probably watch some Law and Order instead.

spronk

FPS noob
sorry it feels like the writers saw true detective season 2 and thought they could write something even stupider. I guess Minnesota must be an awesome place to be a criminal because it feels like you could do whatever the fuck you want and nobody will ever catch you unless you literally confess at a police station.

Purgatory is a bowling alley in the middle of nowhere filled with the jewish guy who laughed at Jesus and is doomed to walk the earth until his resurrection, I guess. Mr. Reaper aka Paul Marrane
Wandering Jew - Wikipedia

• 1Like