Fast and the Furious 6

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just saw it, liked it.

If you liked 1, 4, and 5 you will like this one.

They tied 3 into the franchise a tiny bit. The very end after the credits .... hahahahah

Szlia

The quality of the movie as far as I am concerned will be directly proportional to Gal Gadot's screen time. So what's the score a_skeleton_03?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's exactly what you want if you like the franchise. They have the formula, and they stick to it well. Some over the top action scenes, but that's what you expect.

The after credits scene...hahaha, oh man. Not sure how a franchise is better after the 6th movie than it was after the 1st, but this one is.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
This movie is so over the top, yet awesome. It's not like a bad movie that is good because it is bad. This is a bad movie that is good, and a fun time shall be had by all. Remember in the Naked Gun how they went to go see Platoon and came out of the theater holding their guts and laughing? That is how everyone who watches this movie feels coming out of it.

So many great moments in this movie...I think the jumping over the lane separation on the bridge was probably #1. I was a little dissapointed at the final fight on the plane between the Rock and the russian waldo-finds-you looking guy - I was expecting more epicness like he did on the vin diesel double at the beginning.

Oh, so is Statham going to be in 7?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Statham was actually supposed to be the baddie for 6 but had prior commitments, so they made him the man for 7. Also I think the best fight scene should go to Rodriguez and Carano. The action is so over the top awesome. I really hope that people fuck off Hangover 3 and go see this.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, Michelle Rodriguez gives me the sickest boner.

Awesome fucking movie, I don't care how "bad" it is. Shit was entertaining as fuck.

That bridge jump scene is just fucking ridiculous. No broken back? BANE CAN'T BREAK TORRETO'S BACK. TORRETO > BATMAN.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only two complaints here: the MacGuffin could have been done much better than it was and every time they stopped the action to talk about it it dragged the movie down, and I'm very disappointed that Justin Lin isn't coming back to finish the series off himself (especially given the setup for it in the credits scene). As far as I'm concerned it's his franchise regardless of the fact that he didn't start until the third movie. Having someone else direct the final chapter is unthinkable.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only two complaints here: the MacGuffin could have been done much better than it was and every time they stopped the action to talk about it it dragged the movie down, and I'm very disappointed that Justin Lin isn't coming back to finish the series off himself (especially given the setup for it in the credits scene). As far as I'm concerned it's his franchise regardless of the fact that he didn't start until the third movie. Having someone else direct the final chapter is unthinkable.
Chapters. With an 's'.

http://www.hitfix.com/news/vin-diese...-trilogy-watch

Also...

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/a...-films-coming/

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hell, if they can make them as entertaining as the last few Fast and Furious movies, I can see them going 3 more. I agree with Vin when he talks about how the first three movies worked out. They were barely related to each other. At least they managed to work those into the stories, especially Tokyo Drift in 6.

Szlia

You will be happy and then you will be sad.
Man... I have not yet recovered from the second Bourne movie and the second Sherlock Homes movie
frown.png

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Awesome movie delivering exactly what you want. No fucking around. The whole theatre erupted in laughter and pure exultation when, well, if you've seen the movie you know when. Can't decide what was better: #6 itself or the end-credits promise of #7. Hilariously true, this franchise is better at #6 than it was at the start.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Awesome movie delivering exactly what you want. No fucking around. The whole theatre erupted in laughter and pure exultation when, well, if you've seen the movie you know when. Can't decide what was better: #6 itself or the end-credits promise of #7. Hilariously true, this franchise is better at #6 than it was at the start.
Woah there, #1 was great I wouldn't say 6 was better than 1.