Fast and the Furious 6

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The runway argument even made it to an article on the BBC website magazine section, they had it calculated to needing to be a minimum of 24 miles long in the film with the current worlds longest in China at 3.5miles. No clue if that's excluding Edwards or wherever shuttles landed or they weren't that long. Anyways /randomness

Since it's been spoiled to hell and back in here anyway, the talk of the after credits bit, do you mean the part where Statham shows up? Presuming so but in the HDRip I saw last night it was before the credits.

Thoroughly enjoyable movie even if it makes Superman look more realistic
biggrin.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, they killed off the hottest girl and then caught up to that shitty Tokyo drift movie that kills off Han? FUCK THAT

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The "First Look" for FnF7 is a scene of them at Han's funeral in which Paul Walker and Tyrese tell each other "no more funerals"

Maybe they should have changed that. Although they did do a dedication to him in the loadup.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You normally just sneak in? Have one of your friends open the side door, or do you pay for another movie then sneak into that one when it's over?
Realistically though, I saw the 1st one in theaters, but I was really young (high school?) so I loved the idea of racing cars. Plus, everyone wanted a Supra back then, so he had a badass one that was faster than a Ferrari.

The 2nd was complete horseshit, but they made them much better from the 3rd on. They made the characters more unique. Not clowns of themselves. The plots got more in depth. The action was better, and (4 on) the final sequences were awesome. I've enjoyed a lot of these. They just aren't realistic at all, but that isn't what I go to see. Seriously, how awesome were those little f1 style "ramp" cars from the last movie? I dug the shit out of those.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you had told me there would be 7 Fast and Furious movies after seeing the first one, I would have punched you in the face.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why not start a new "Fast and Furious 7 thread? Now that it has a preview it would be a good time to.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You normally just sneak in? Have one of your friends open the side door, or do you pay for another movie then sneak into that one when it's over?
Realistically though, I saw the 1st one in theaters, but I was really young (high school?) so I loved the idea of racing cars. Plus, everyone wanted a Supra back then, so he had a badass one that was faster than a Ferrari.

The 2nd was complete horseshit, but they made them much better from the 3rd on. They made the characters more unique. Not clowns of themselves. The plots got more in depth. The action was better, and (4 on) the final sequences were awesome. I've enjoyed a lot of these. They just aren't realistic at all, but that isn't what I go to see. Seriously, how awesome were those little f1 style "ramp" cars from the last movie? I dug the shit out of those.
No, I've just never went to a theater to see any of them.

Oldbased

> Than U
Watched 4 tonight on TNT I think it was so loaded up 5 and 6 and then watched this trailer.
Looking forward to it. Next year is going to be insane for the box office for several units.

This, Avengers, Ant Man, Jurassic World, Hunger Games( final ), Taken 3, MI 5, Mad Max, Star Wars 7, 50 shades of grey,Jupiter Ascending, several pixar kids stuff that always does well. Hell a real live version of Cinderella even.
Of course I am not interested in many of these but I think almost all of these will do well.
Hell even Rambo 5 last blood may be out late 2015.

spronk

FPS noob
that seemed like a lot of work to save rihanna from chris brown

who am i kidding all that shit was so over the top it looked ridiculously awesome

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do they keep topping themselves?! Just amazing. I hope they can replace Walker with somebody good, he was perfect for the everyman good dude role.