Fast & Furious 6 (2013)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel old, I graduated high school when F&F1 came out
People who liked this also liked... Con Air (1997) Action | Crime | Thriller

That's how old it is. Nicolas Cage in a good role. (Face/Off was also 1997, The Rock 1996)

Hakot_sl

shitlord
Started lol'ing pretty hard at 'ride or die'... lost my shit at 'we talking vehicular warfare'. Can't wait for this

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How many jimmies can you rustle if you see this opening day and treat it as a slap stick comedy? I know when I saw 2012 I lol'd pretty hard in the theater at non comedic times and probably pissed a few people off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when twister came out in the theater my dad and i went to go see it opening weekend. in the opening scene the farmer dad is holding on to the handle of the storm cellar door and the tornado sucks the door and him holding onto the handle up into the sky. i looked over at my dad and he looked at me and we both broke into loud ass laughter while the rest of the theater was in dead silence, one of the best times at the movies.
tongue.png

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
This series is great. The Original is legendary cult status on car forums. "Get the parts over nighted from Japan," cars with 15 gears, floor pans falling out from NOS on a unibody Eclipse, Granny Shifting. That movie was gold.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I just watched the first 30-45 of Fast 5. Vin's alpha male shit is so douchey. I honestly think Paul Walker is more believable as a badass than Vinny.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
^ I went to some noob art show a couple of weeks ago. One retard was there. I felt so bad for him. Fucking short, enormously fat, had a mohawk, and was wearing a wolverine shirt. But it wasn't a t-shirt. It was one of those kinda silky material shirts and it was a full color, front and back, wolverine. His art was fucking draw with markers, of like some faggy little characters on basically index cards.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
No Affliction or Tap-Out faggotry required, just a set of working testicles.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
How many jimmies can you rustle if you see this opening day and treat it as a slap stick comedy? I know when I saw 2012 I lol'd pretty hard in the theater at non comedic times and probably pissed a few people off.
you'll probably find yourself on the receiving end of an atomic wedgie from a 16 year old.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
except there's no way she wins, it'll be vin diesel beating the rock all over again.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vin Diesel could beat The Rock. The Rock is a pussy roid head, while my main man Vin is clearly all-natural. Real strength.