favorite 90s alternative/indie rock

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
And the mini Industrial-Rock revolution in the mid 90s after NIN hit it huge

Gravity Kills is another Mizzou/Missouri band, used to play pretty often around town. Have a soft spot for them.
Saw Marilyn Manson at a small club while in college, had never heard of them/him(they were touring on their 1st album Portrait of an American Family, the single "Lunchbox" hadn't really hit radio yet). Didn't know anything about them but a friend had heard of them so I tagged along. Holy sh*t. There was maybe 200 people there, and I couldn't goddamn believe what I saw. One of the greatest displays/shows I ever saw. I think I just stood there staring at what what happening on stage like a trianwreck I couldn't look away from. Crazy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was wondering if Seven Mary Three would make the list. This is their good song though:

Saw them in the 90s supporting this album playing an outdoor show, they were so fucking loud houses 4 miles away complained and cops shut the show down 40 mins in, and proceeded to run like hell from the riot they started.

Dari_sl

shitlord
Personally it's my fave era for music. Built to spill, pavement, weezer....some of the best bands I listen to daily.

Anyone down for starting a shared Grooveshark playlist? Can't seem to remember half of these bands anymore.

Oh man, Serial Joe?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the 90's is my favorite era of music. Grunge/Alt/Rock was so good during that era. I think it's the last good era of music.

xzi

Mouthbreather
All the great ones have already been linked, but here's one some people may know but have no idea what the song was