Favorite Games Played in 2014

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Stick of truth, Euro Truck Sim 2 (lol), Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Fifa 15, all the Arkham games, and Just Cause 2.

I can't remember the last game I bought at release >.<

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I lose track of time so bad but below are the games in my short memory that I fully enjoyed and sunk a shit ton of time in order of overall appeal.

1. Smite (my replacement for MMO's, a good middle ground to feed my competitive edge yet keep me away from horrible point & click MOBA's) - 80% of my gaming this year since March was in Smite

2. Disgaea D2, I think this might have been 2013 but whatever. I loved it, played it to death. Disgaea is still about the greatest series of games in my life time as odd as that may sound. I'm a masicist.....

3. Dragon Age: Inquisition, I only have 35-40 hours and restarted 4 times but its still been a great experience and worth the praise

4. Fire Emblem (hand held, newest one), Went straight to the hardest difficulty level and fuck me, its a genuine strategically challenge. I'd like a bit more on itemization and character development but all and all still a real solid game.

5. Might & Magic Legacy on PC, for a small budget game Daddy LIKE. Warrior difficulty was abit of a bitch if you didn't have a good party make up and made poor development decisions especially due to a real limitation on money. I love Might and Magic games, always have. Copy cats games tend to put to much puzzles which I don't really enjoy, but M&M has just enough intruige. I spent 100+ hours trying to make group combo's people didn't think were good work. Great game for what it was.