FedEx Cup

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Every outlet to watch this doesn’t work for me. Can’t buy ppv through my directTV, can’t get it on bleacher report live... wtf

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Who's everyone's horse this year at Augusta? I am hoping for a Tiger, Rory or Ricky win

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like those 3 as well, but I wouldn't mind seeing DeChambeau pull it off just for the feathers he would rustle among the other players.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Well I have this guy Justin Harding in my draftkings, and while I want Tiger to win, I could go for 100k as well.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I like those 3 as well, but I wouldn't mind seeing DeChambeau pull it off just for the feathers he would rustle among the other players.

I just read an article about why people hate him and I thought to myself "Why him and not any of the other players with ridiculous swings like Furyk or Raymond Floyd?"

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I just read an article about why people hate him and I thought to myself "Why him and not any of the other players with ridiculous swings like Furyk or Raymond Floyd?"

Because Bryson thinks he knows better than anyone in the history of golf I think. Whether or not he does remains to be seen. But people hate everyone who flies in the face of tradition. And is it his swing they hate? Or the fact that he uses the same sized shaft for all of his clubs because he 'worked the physics out'?

• 1Worf

Khane

I feel like every amateur golfer in the world would instantly be better if every iron was the same shaft length as their 7 iron.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Who's everyone's horse this year at Augusta? I am hoping for a Tiger, Rory or Ricky win

Rickie is too good a golfer to have never won a major and he's due. Tiger is playing well, but I think Rory is coming into Augusta this year in a great spot. Tough one to call...

Heart is with Rickie certainly, (Go Pokes!) but my head is saying somebody like Rose or Finau.

As an aside - I was at Augusta yesterday for the Par 3, what a great day and great time. Tiger had a huge following, but Rickie's wasn't far behind. In a way I was glad to go on Wednesday, as they don't let phones in during the tournament and it was a really relaxed and fun vibe.

Spent a good $600 in the shop, overall a really neat experience and really special place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The hate is definitely from the physics says this is the best way to do it stuff.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rickie is too good a golfer to have never won a major and he's due. Tiger is playing well, but I think Rory is coming into Augusta this year in a great spot. Tough one to call...

Heart is with Rickie certainly, (Go Pokes!) but my head is saying somebody like Rose or Finau.

As an aside - I was at Augusta yesterday for the Par 3, what a great day and great time. Tiger had a huge following, but Rickie's wasn't far behind. In a way I was glad to go on Wednesday, as they don't let phones in during the tournament and it was a really relaxed and fun vibe.

Spent a good $600 in the shop, overall a really neat experience and really special place.

Going to Augusta during Masters week is on the bucket list. I definitely want to do it at least one time before i die. So very jealous.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I almost bought Thursday tickets for $1500 for a pair, but I just got back from vacation last week and head to San Francisco next weekend... couldn’t swing it

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well I’m fucking amped now. GO BIG CAT!!!

After the PGA last year I said I wanted a Brooks/Tiger final pairing at Augusta this year.... this is now a very real possibility. I am fucking HYPED for this shit

Khane

This is shaping up to be a great final day.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Split tees, threesomes going off early to try and get it all in before weather. Looking like Tiger is in the final pairing with Finau and Molinari. I can't fucking wait.