FedEx Cup

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tiger looked kind of like his old self, just 2 bad holes killed him today.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tiger looked kind of like his old self, just 2 bad holes killed him today.

He did... I thought he was going to win when he hit that shot out of the bunker on 9 and almost made birdie. That was what the Tiger of old used to do. I think he can win again, and I think he will this year. Don't know about a major, but he will win again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Great job by Molinari. This morning I wasn't even really thinking he would be in the mix.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately I think Brooks is playing too well to come back to the field. But Tiger is definitely feeling it right now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Great watch today, looking forward to the playoffs coming up in a couple weeks.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Brooks was just too good today. Usually when you finish a major shooting 66 - 66 - 64 you win the fucking thing. I now believe Tiger will win another major before he is done.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yup, Koepka held his nerve - had to have been crazy with the noise/crowds around Tiger. He's back man, if he'd hit the fairway on half of the holes today who knows what would have happened - still played an exceptional round of golf and looked great. Between this and the open a few weeks back, had some great majors this year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hoping to catch a replay of today, Tiger and Rory scored -8. Keep that shit up

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Watched it all day at the office - Rory bombed the ball all day but tigers irons were magical. He also hit a 260 yard 3 wood out of a tough rough lie on 18 to have an eagle putt and bounce back with his only bogey if the day.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tiger is destroying it right now. 4 birdies in his first 5 today to take a 4 shot lead at the moment.