FedEx Cup

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tiger is on the prowl.

Here comes the Masters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Which mod change the title? If you don't know what the fed ex cup is, its best you leave the thread and leave it be.

YLsF7oX.png

ya mad because no one cares

stick to the NFL thread. actually, don't.. ever post there ever again.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I changed the title. Thought maybe making it a little more generic might generate a little more interest. If it's a big problem I can change it back and make my own golf thread. With hookers, and booze....

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
With the way Tiger is putting lately, I can't see anyone catching him this year at the Masters. I think he wins, but probably not wire to wire given he has only ever shot under 70 in the first round 1 time.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pulling for Tiger to be in the thick of it - but hoping my little homie Fowler wins it. He's young, but talented as fuck.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Fowler is the only player in history to post 2 bogies in the same 18 and still score -4 at Augusta. Pretty solid

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have 7 channels showing Masters coverage, HOW THE FUCK DO NONE OF THEM HAVE TIGER FUCKING WOODS ON THEM?

edit: Right after I hit enter ESPN cuts over to show his long birdie putt.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Haha I'm watching the live streams online with no sound from work. You can't imagine how frustrating it is to see Furyk or someone I care to see hit one nice shot, and then the feed cuts to someone I've never heard of. Sad fucking times... at least I'll get to see Tiger in a few hours when he comes around Amen Corner

edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUU show me Tiger's birdies you livestream you!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Woods on the move, wish they were showing him play already. Tied for the lead at 5 under.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Once Furyk finishes I guess that crew is switching to follow Tiger's group. Naturally that will be at the exact time I leave work and commute home.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I may stop watching now and just watch the repet later on.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nike is going to be all over Tianlang Guan for making the cut even after getting penalized for slow play. Kid is pretty phenomenal.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Pulling for Tiger to be in the thick of it - but hoping my little homie Fowler wins it. He's young, but talented as fuck.
The quote about him today was phenomenal: "No wonder he takes chances, you've got a guy who rides motorbikes and dresses like a peacock".

I love Fowler as a character, but he's not going to win anything big because he doesn't have the touch. He's pure power and no control.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I love Fowler as a character, but he's not going to win anything big because he doesn't have the touch. He's pure power and no control.
I agree I can't see him winning a major without stepping up his game or him not getting in his own way for 4 rounds.

Tiger winning this weekend will come down to the third round. If he goes low he probably wins. But if he has another grind it out day he will finish top 10 but I don't think he will win.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree I can't see him winning a major without stepping up his game or him not getting in his own way for 4 rounds.

Tiger winning this weekend will come down to the third round. If he goes low he probably wins. But if he has another grind it out day he will finish top 10 but I don't think he will win.
I agree, you'll be able to tell early on if he's got it or not and it'll be in the putting. If he's missing 6 foot putts or having a hard time even getting close to the hole, it's going to be tough.