FedEx Cup

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sergio dropped from tied for 1st to tied for 8th in the last 2(?)holes? Cost him somewhere between $109,000 and $1,472,500 with that finish.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Thats what happens when you put your tee shot into the water 3 times in 2 holes. He closed quad bogey/double bogey and finished the day with a 76

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sergio is a great player, but at the same time can't seem to finish.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Anchored putting has been banned starting in the 2016 season. Keegan and Scott better figure out how to putt without anchoring very soon

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anchored putting has been banned starting in the 2016 season. Keegan and Scott better figure out how to putt without anchoring very soon
I thought that was something they settled a couple months ago that was going in next year. 3 fuckin' years? Jesus.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The PGA actually still has to decide whether they want to adopt the rule or not. They've been on the record as being against it for a while but they're all for standardized rules across all of the organizations so they may roll with it anyway.

Nice to see Sergio showing his true colors again (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sergio-...014400389.html). I'd almost forgotten what a complete bitch he is since he's been irrelevant for so long.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The PGA actually still has to decide whether they want to adopt the rule or not. They've been on the record as being against it for a while but they're all for standardized rules across all of the organizations so they may roll with it anyway.

Nice to see Sergio showing his true colors again (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sergio-...014400389.html). I'd almost forgotten what a complete bitch he is since he's been irrelevant for so long.
I saw that this morning. If Tiger was his old self I want to believe he would've tweeted back, "I only have dinner with people who have won a Major"

That could've actually ended Sergio's career if Tiger got in his head.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah that should be a fun group to watch. Although Merion is having issues with the rain. They are going to use 2 holes from another course because I think 11/12 are unplayable thanks to the rain

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not familiar with Merion, does it have multiple courses?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Merion has an East and West Course.... So I found out today that a town over from where I work is this mysterious golf course called Morefar Back O'Beyond. Apparently it's owned by AIG, and if beyond secretive/private.

Basically I can't sleep until I find an AIG executive and play this course. Google it - it's pretty cool.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/joe-...hil-mickelson/

Interesting article about Mickelson. I'm not really a fan, mainly because he's been Tiger's biggest competition for the last 15 years and I'm an unabashed Tiger fan. I can't really say why I don't like him, which the article alludes to. Just something kinda smarmy. Too preppy? Too country club? Too "I just got done yacht racing and I'm ready to play some golf guys" look? I know he gives a ton to charities and every one swears he's the nicest guy. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I just want to know why Phil is wearing pinstriped suit pants today. He's playing well though. Another year where Tiger starts off hot and doesn't snag a major? Definitely could be. Funny that my man Rickie Fowler started day 16th, before teeing off this afternoon was already in 4th, ha. Should be a tight weekend.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Tiger's definitely not out of this thing yet. I mean he shot 70 today on a tough scoring day and has an injured elbow to boot.

Doesn't Lefty always wear pinstriped suit pants?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have zero idea about who wins this thing on Sunday. Anyone hazard a guess on a winning score? Provided there is no more rain, I am thinking the winning score will be about even par. Despite what the press wanted everyone to believe that this course will be easy cause its so 'short'.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have no clue, weather should be nice from here on out, the course will change rapidly at this point.