FedEx Cup

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
After the Masters I had hope Tiger might actually threaten Jack's record.... but after the rest of this year and things he has said I am not sure he will.

I have no idea who is winning this thing this week. Brooks might be the only safe bet.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Even through 2 with an 8-10 footer. I still believe in BDE. I do have to say though Brooks has some crazy switch he turns on for majors.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Woods looks off and in pain again from what I did get to see. Rory looked pretty awful

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Woods looks exhausted. Almost like he's hungover, or going through opioid withdrawal

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I thought his back was stiff at the start of the round from the cold. Towards the end of his round he didn't appear to be in pain while I was watching. He just couldn't buy a putt to save his life.

I think Woods' schedule going forward will look something like all 4 majors, playoffs and thats about it. Maybe an event or two at the start of the year but thats it. I don't think he wants to test his back and play used to be a normal load for him.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Cheering for Westwood... basically anyone but Holmes. This fat fuck is taking so long on his set up I hope he tanks. Pretty entertaining moving day, Rickie fleetwood Lowry all playing really well

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
McIlroy and Koepka final pairing today @ Fedex St Jude Invitational. Tee off in about 30 minutes

Khane

We don't have many golfers on this forum do we? Tiger withdraws with an oblique strain, it's like he can't figure out he's old and injured and needs to change his swing to accommodate. As for me I just looked at my GHIN page and apparently I played 26 rounds in July. Handicap Index is down to a 6.6. Maybe I should take some lessons and see if I can meet Tiger on the Champion's Tour.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played in awhile now, ever since I moved to Colorado. I'd like to get back to playing more but without regular playing partners I don't force myself to go out solo, or even hit up the range. I was also pretty used to playing for free in Oregon.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
We don't have many golfers on this forum do we? Tiger withdraws with an oblique strain, it's like he can't figure out he's old and injured and needs to change his swing to accommodate. As for me I just looked at my GHIN page and apparently I played 26 rounds in July. Handicap Index is down to a 6.6. Maybe I should take some lessons and see if I can meet Tiger on the Champion's Tour.

If Tiger contemplates another swing change he'll retire imo. I think he should just retire after this season. Would have been perfect if he had hung them up after winning Augusta this year but I understand why he and the golf world got excited after the way he played. After what he has said after the US Open/PGA/British Open I don't think he can even practice like a normal tour player does. If he can't do that then competing is damn near impossible with the exception of fluke weekends.

A 6.6 handicap is pretty damn good for a recreational golfer man. Very nice. I have flirted with trying to play on and off again for years. Even after lessons my swing is so fucking bad I can't hit the ball longer than 100 yards no matter what club I choose. Never mind keeping it anywhere near the fairway.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used to play a ton recreationally. Learned when I was 21. I haven’t played in the year and a half since my kid was born (mostly due to reasons not related to him) but was down to a 2 handicap or so for the last two years I played. I’ve shot under par a handful of times on some really tough courses playing from the tips. I really miss playing. Wish I had even a single friend who enjoyed playing :(

Khane

Every time they show pictures of Tiger talking about the withdrawal the guy looks like he's sleep deprived and just came off a bender.

I hope he learns how to change his swing to deal with his physical problems so we can at least see him compete on the Champion's Tour.

I never really liked him during his prime just because of how he seemed so robotically arrogant when talking to the press win after win. The Masters this year changed my mind, it was great to see and great to see his enthusiasm for the game again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thomas just drilled one for 180 yards? or so for a 2. Hell of a shot

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
JT was en fuego today - driver, irons putter... love watching these guys when they're totally locked in.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He was definitely in the groove. He even missed a couple of birdie putts he normally hits no problem.

Khane

I think I'd like to see a slightly bigger field for The Tour Championship. Maybe top 60. Top 30 just feels like an empty field.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm back and forth about it. Top 5 right now look pretty good for a potentially great finish

Khane

Apparently some spectators got struck by lightning during the weather delay today. Ambulances and injuries reported. Fuckin hell. Play is done for the day.