Festival Thread. Anything regarding festivals past and future. Going to Glasto 14!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
DSk0heWVoAAFTmR

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i must be getting old, i barely recognize any of those bands

portugal. the man being higher on the bill than APC is interesting.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's a weak lineup.

Hoping the NOLA Jazz Fest lineup is legit because some bros and I already booked our Airbnb for the second weekend.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'd see a solid 15 or so of those artists. :( i've wanted to see The Neighbourhood real bad for a few years now. Wiped Out! is one of my favorite albums

I'm hoping Sasquatch's lineup gets released in the next few days.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Maybe 5-6 people i'd wanna see at Coachella, i'm just gonna stay home this year and watch the stream~

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Coachella must have booked Eminem to headline before he shat out his last album

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That is an indie hipster's dream. Just missing Avett Bros and Fleet Foxes as headliners.

I'm going to NOLA Jazz Fest this year and we all committed before the lineup was announced since it's always dope. It's not so dope this year but I'll still have a lot of fun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got a friend to list me a bunch of songs of groups for that lineup, about 70% of them were pretty decent. I'd still go, the atmosphere at sasquatch is too fun, and the gorge is beautiful

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh there's definitely some good stuff on there. Whitney is really damn good. If you're into the late-Beatles pop-rock type sound. And David Byrne is a can't miss.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah explosions in the sky was probably my favorite part of coachella when i went back in 2012

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
That is an indie hipster's dream. Just missing Avett Bros and Fleet Foxes as headliners.

I'm going to NOLA Jazz Fest this year and we all committed before the lineup was announced since it's always dope. It's not so dope this year but I'll still have a lot of fun.

Did you say hipster dream?

IMG_0425.JPG

Going to see QOTSA and Cold War Kids.

I'm old, I only know the first three rows and of that, 5 bands I actually know songs from LOL!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Did you say hipster dream?

View attachment 161955

Going to see QOTSA and Cold War Kids.

I'm old, I only know the first three rows and of that, 5 bands I actually know songs from LOL!

You gotta check Eagles of Death Metal. So fun. Especially if you're also a QOTSA fan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's a terrible lineup outside of the obvious headliners.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you're near Kentucky, Terrapin Hill, and Wiley's Last Resort has some wild as fuck music festivals. My favorite is Supermoon at Wiley's, but the Cabin Fever Reliever in April at Terrapin will be buck wild as fuck.