Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Event was pretty easy for me. I brought Charlotte, Refia, Noctis, Exdeath, Cloud of Darkness, and a friend whale Noctis with over 800 Atk.

Turn 1 vs. Dark Fina I buffed with Embolden (Refia), Shellga (Charlotte), and Omni-Veil (CoD). Exdeath used Imperil, my Noctis used Thunder Flask, and my friend's Noctis Warp Braked. Managed to get all of her stats broken and when she retaliated, the amount of damage she dealt was pitiful.

Turn 2 I had Refia use Cura and then piled into Dark Fina with everything I had: Charlotte's basic attack, double Warp Break, Grand Cross from Exdeath, and Barrage from CoD. This pushed her under 30% so she used both her threshold attacks, and while Charlotte and Exdeath got murdered, both Noctis's, Refia, and CoD all survived with plenty of HP.

Turn 3 I drilled into her again and that was that.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Event was pretty easy for me. I brought Charlotte, Refia, Noctis, Exdeath, Cloud of Darkness, and a friend whale Noctis with over 800 Atk.

Turn 1 vs. Dark Fina I buffed with Embolden (Refia), Shellga (Charlotte), and Omni-Veil (CoD). Exdeath used Imperil, my Noctis used Thunder Flask, and my friend's Noctis Warp Braked. Managed to get all of her stats broken and when she retaliated, the amount of damage she dealt was pitiful.

Turn 2 I had Refia use Cura and then piled into Dark Fina with everything I had: Charlotte's basic attack, double Warp Break, Grand Cross from Exdeath, and Barrage from CoD. This pushed her under 30% so she used both her threshold attacks, and while Charlotte and Exdeath got murdered, both Noctis's, Refia, and CoD all survived with plenty of HP.

Turn 3 I drilled into her again and that was that.

That was pretty much the same for me except I used Gilgamesh from Fris. Hopefully I'll have a unit to contribute to the fold soon.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Starting up on JP might have been a mistake since it really reinforces what a shitty dev studio Gumi is. I mean obviously there's a million different things that I'm not gonna list, but the most recent thing I discovered is that Gumi raised the energy cost of all the quests on Lanzelt and Kolobos.

*edit*

BTW if you're SUPER patient, it looks like pro aquapolis has a unit xp ratio of 18000.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That seems like a nightmare to farm, lol. 82 battles sheesh

Here's the info if anyone is interested. Leveling up 1 unit if you have a strong friend might be worth it...I may give it a shot:

Pro event EXP: 40g ea. / 800exp ea.

• Zone1 - 12x - 1440g
    -- Boss - 1x - +130g / 2200 exp (1570 total)

• Zone2 - 26x - 4810g (+3240)
    -- Boss - 1x - +280g / 4600 exp (5090 total)

• Zone3 - 18x - 7130g (+2040g)
    -- Boss - 1x - +130g / 2200 exp (7260 total)

• Zone4 - 18x - 9420 (+2160g)
    -- Boss - 1x - +200g / 2500 exp (9690 total)
Total: 78x / 9690g / 189,100 exp / 250 rank
EXP/NRG: 18,910/NRG

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BTW I'd put odds at 99% that Gumi never changes Noctis to match the JP version. The changes were a lot more extensive than just bumping down his weapon passives, they fucked with all his mana costs, took away his best damage ability entirely, and made his jump restore less health but more mana.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Gumi is retarded enough to neuter Orlandu too, not realizing they would instantly lose a significant chunk of their playerbase.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My guess is that once Noctis gets enhancements eventually, the global enhancements will bring him up a lot more. Maybe.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Starting up on JP might have been a mistake since it really reinforces what a shitty dev studio Gumi is. I mean obviously there's a million different things that I'm not gonna list, but the most recent thing I discovered is that Gumi raised the energy cost of all the quests on Lanzelt and Kolobos.

Yeah I thought it was ridiculous how the NRG cost ramped up on those two continents. New players who only have about 20 total NRG can only do two of those maps before having to wait for a refill.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
Have a 736 attack Noxis with Excalibur and Diabolos equipped if anyone needs/wants him for the event. Have a few slots open and can open more if others interested. 124,201,283

Mind adding me? 899,294,311
I've had terrible luck on the 5* pulls, hindsight should've spend all that on tm farm.
(but probably will try again for fft).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Have a 736 attack Noxis with Excalibur and Diabolos equipped if anyone needs/wants him for the event. Have a few slots open and can open more if others interested. 124,201,283
Let me know if you get another slot open

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lulz

dMyphiS.png

GonzytheMage

7 tickets and a daily, still no zidane. Meanwhile my other account is stockpiling everything for orlandu. Pretty sure once that banner hits I'll only have one account lol.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I spent a total of 1 ticket on this banner and pulled Elle. Dark Fina might be the best Mage in the game but she's not enough of an upgrade over Exdeath for me to chase. Besides I'm only at 3,800 Lapis right now after chasing Noctis. And the Lapis I have is going towards refreshes to finish DW (7.5% to go so, hopefully, today).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, nice pull dude!

Funny thing is I've only been doing dailies on this banner because it's not very good for me. Majin Fina isn't that much better than Exdeath and no point in Luka since I have a pot enhanced dualcast Refia.

For those of you with both Cecil and Noctis, who's been getting your limit burst pots? I'm thinking Noctis is better to feed the LB pots, since he's probably going to be on my team for a long time to come, while Cecil may get benched for WoL soon'ish.

Just wanted to touch on this again in case you were still considering it. In addition to not having high tide, Noctis also requires more crystals to charge his gauge than most other units. His 6* LB takes 30 crystals to charge. Cecil takes 8 crystals when you count high tide. Granted there are very few LBs worth leveling, but unless you're running out of unit space, I'd save your LB pots until the Tidus banner and if you don't pull Tidus go ahead and use them on Noctis.

Thengel

I've been using slow macros that do TM and level your LBs while I do Cecil's TM. He's still 3*. Even still, leveling LB is HORRIBLY slow. I guess I should just dump pots in him and get it over with if I want to use him in 2017?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just give all mine to Cecil. He's closing in on L20, and we get a couple of the 3k pots from the event which should take him almost to 22.

I've been using slow macros that do TM and level your LBs while I do Cecil's TM. He's still 3*. Even still, leveling LB is HORRIBLY slow. I guess I should just dump pots in him and get it over with if I want to use him in 2017?
If you use the TM+LB macro you'll hit L10 (3* cap) long before the TM finishes. Mine was 4* L15 when I got Excalibur but I had also fed him a few pots. From there I just maxed him out; there's no point in wasting time at 5* trying to get to 20.

Downside is that macro is super slow compared to the ~35 second one that just does TMs.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wound up pulling a Dark Fina, which I'm pretty happy about. I really like her sprite and her magic options. I know she's not that much better than Exdeath, but she has a cool kit. I'm going to shift some Shantotto's into my TM farming group and pimp her out.