Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ouch. I reroll for shits and giggles at this point, but I see a 5* every 30 pulls I would say. Maybe it's the chizuru rate up, I have no idea.
Yeah, I think my luck is a bit worse than most. Data collected on FB/Reddit showed that it's about a 2% chance to get a rainbow crystal (JP version, but GL is likely the same). Then you have a 1 in however many 5*-able units there are chance to get the one you want. During a rate-up event it's much more likely that your rainbow will turn into one of the boosted ones, but rate-up events do not increase the chance to get the rainbow itself.

This game is actually pretty fun! Just starting out and didn't have a ton of patience for rerolling but have (three star versions) of Kefka, Vaan, Cecil and Krile. Running Magi Terra for the moment but no idea what I'll eventually use in that slot. Kinda need a dedicated healer I feel like but I gather I'll get one eventually. Also have a Luna and Rydia but still figuring out what will be eventually useful.
Krile is one of the best healers. She's actually a better healer than Fina, but Fina gets Cheer which is a huge buff for physical attackers. Cecil gets Cura as well.

I would run Rain, Lasswell, Vaan, Kefka, and Fina most of the time, swapping in Cecil and Krile for tough colosseum/farplane fights. For exceptionally long fights, Fina's high MP is probably more useful than Krile's throughput (via Dualcast).

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Interesting tid bit. When you pull a unit you have a chance at a 3* 4* or 5* unit... But then there is an additional chance that your pull "upgrades" after the initial crystal shatters. This upgrade can happen twice in a row, taking you from an initial blue crystal to a rainbow.

Has happened to me once in about 300ish pulls.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Stealing from enemies in fulan pass, or bombs. Vortex chamber of awakening. Steal in colosseum.

Just steal all the things.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ugh the grind for 30 sacred crystals is real. Probably be spending 2 days just vortex farming for them to get my Leo/Celes/Golbez to 5*.

Vorph

Heh, be happy you have the second island so that most of the other items it takes to awaken them aren't also vortex only and like 5x as rare as sacred crystals. Getting the Earth Cores for Firion took about a week.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stealing from enemies in fulan pass, or bombs. Vortex chamber of awakening. Steal in colosseum.

Just steal all the things.
Ive read of certain places that have them but my luck was so shitty at getting them. It was namely Sirens Tower from what everyone said. After finishing up some quests though, I got a shit load from Lanzelt Ruins - Exploration. That, or you could always just do INT and waste a day of not having exp vortex.

Oh, and Kefka's laugh? Shit is my favorite thing about this game so far haha

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well after just a day of spamming INT mats vortex got about 35 sacreds and 15 holy's, now back to exp vortex spamming!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So I'm finished with the available story. I've beaten the White Dragon and collected the four Espers. Now what? Just farm stuff and wait for new content?

Vorph

Pretty much. Clear colosseum, farm megacrysts for hero's rings, get espers to 2* and pick one to run over and over for rank xp once you have nothing left to farm.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Rerolled probo like 30 or 40 times and just now got exdeath and chizuru in my first 5 rolls. So I think ima stick. Never saw a single van in 300+ summons and this was the first time I saw exdeath which I rolled right after getting chizy.

Zynth

N00b
I recommend getting the muscle belt recipe out of the locked chest from wastelands exploration. You can farm the mats while collecting fire megacrysts, it gives 10% hp and you'll get a bunch of orange magicite for Golem.

Vorph

Yeah, that's one of the few useful chests to unlock for now. I made a second belt so that Fina can wear two of them.

And definitely keep that Exdeath/Chizuru roll, and depending on what the other 3 pulls were I probably wouldn't even use any more tickets at all for now.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that's one of the few useful chests to unlock for now. I made a second belt so that Fina can wear two of them.

And definitely keep that Exdeath/Chizuru roll, and depending on what the other 3 pulls were I probably wouldn't even use any more tickets at all for now.
Yeah I was gonna hold off rolling for now. My other 3 rolls were penelo, shadow and kain

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So all this rerolling finally paid off.

10 free ticket pulls in order.
1. 3* russell
2. 4* cyan
3. 4* kefka
4. 3* krile
5. 4* exdeath !
6. 3* galuf
7. 3* golbez
8. 3* galuf
9. 3* clyne
10. 5* chizuru !!!

I am jumping ship and running with this one.
New friend id is 810,713,756. Feel free to kick the old account of Dersu if you need friend space.

Vorph

Superior in every way, especially since the 'great success' boost event is still running all weekend. Do ADV only, once you unlock it. You're guaranteed 1 jumbo (30k), plus a chance at 1-2 more regular (10k) or jumbo cactuars.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Demon Chimera fight is now available in the farplane if you've beaten white dragon. It's very easy with a team of 5* units. Keep him magic breaked (Shiva teaches magic break) and have at least two units able to cast cura (Fina + anyone who can equip white is fine). He's immune to fire/ice/lightning but all other elements work, so if you have a mage heavy team, just give them all a copy of bio-blaster and use that. The poison won't work, but it's still a 140% damage dark nuke.

Reward is Force Armor, the best heavy armor available currently.

Vorph

Yeah, that was really easy. Pretty sure you can beat the fight simply by bringing someone with Ifrit 2* and the rest of the team can just stand there and buff/heal. Firion was doing about 20k a turn with Raging Fist (buffed with Cheer).

And make sure you replace any elemental swords you have equipped with Buster Sword, Superior Blade, or whatever other ~35 ATK weapon they can use instead.