Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vinen

God is dead
Link your stream! I probably won't be able to watch it live, but the recording might be interesting to watch later that evening :)

Good luck!

I'll post the video afterwards. Here are some past ones

Reberta Banner

Aileen Banner

T. Terra Banner

Stream will be here when it is up. Based on my current Friday schedule looks like I'll do my pulls around 12PM EST.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Today's E3 stuff was really lackluster. Really no info at all besides what we already knew (FF12 event coming). Tomorrow's presentation isn't sharing the stage with two other games, so hopefully they talk about some stuff that we actually care about.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's a deal right now on Humble Bundle where if you donate 1$, you get 500 amazon coins (5$ value), which can be used to buy lapis in FFBE (if you use the amazon app to play). Can only do it once, but it's a decent deal, so figured I'd mention it, sale ends in 3 days.

Vargas's exclusive buffs aren't very impressive, which is a shame. Original Maxwell trial with the old rewards is being re-released, but we're also getting a new, updated harder Maxwell trial with new rewards also, so that's nice. Considering how easy it is these days to get high holy resistance, I'm sure it's going to be a joke, but we'll see.

Elza's enhancements make her madness rush deal 800% damage with -50% darkness imperil and limit gauge buff, but it's still a barrage style move, so no chaining allowed. Unsure if worth it or not, but I don't have her anyway, so that's for others to decide. Her breaks go to 60% enhanced for 3 turns, which is really strong, but Delita still has the best (65% for 5 turns).

Vinen

God is dead
I'll record but not stream my pulls tomorrow. Only doing 8 10+1 due to EX points after maint next week.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Lot of nice news from E3. Wish the EX points were retroactive, but you know they're not going to be :(

Tiphares

Golden Squire
This next banner is making me anxious with Rikku coming in two weeks. The problem is that Tilith is limited and Rikku is not... so i am tempted to go ham for her.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tilith is much more valuable than Rikku, so you're better off going ham for Tilith and pulling Rikku later. Tilith is basically as good as a healer gets without being hilariously broken.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Been lapis refreshing all week to farm 4x of Jack's TM in preparation for Rikku. I'm so going to be ready for robot trial!

This arena fight was fun:
pic.jpg

I stop and kill a few of their guys, then the Amelia aoe stops my entire team, then promptly dies to poison. Next 3 turns pass with everyone stopped on both teams.... amusing.

• 1Like

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I am going to start farming Jacks soon for Rikku. I have moogles, cactuars, and pots set aside for her. I honestly did not expect her until after the next FF XII banner...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hey mongs, you know Rikku has 100% innate high tide and the FFX event fist has 100% high tide, and her LB only costs 16?

What she needs is autorefresh and/or extra mana, she burns through mana like crazy.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I'll post the video afterwards. Here are some past ones

Reberta Banner

Aileen Banner

T. Terra Banner

Stream will be here when it is up. Based on my current Friday schedule looks like I'll do my pulls around 12PM EST.

That Reberta pull was painful. I need a tank and a dual wield source besides Abel, and watching those pulls killed my hopes even more. I have 32k lapis saved up... thinking I might do 1 10+1 this banner for Tilith and a few tickets, then save the rest for WoL banner and anniversary.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
10+1 pull... 5 golds... 0 banner units... sigh...

I daily pulled every day during the willhelm banner, and every day during the fohlen banner. Zero banner units for all 14 daily pulls, and yes, that was zero of the 3* banner units as well. I ended up using 3 tickets yesterday after the last daily pull to get a Camille for her TM just in case, but never did get a single on-banner unit from the Abel / Willhelm banner (it closed before I used tickets to get at least 1 Abel, woops). I want to say they nerfed the banner rates, but it's probably just a shit streak of RNG lately.

I setup my Maxwell so he can trivially solo the ELT of this event (100% fire immunity, +100% man-eater, water weapons). Use Genesis on waves 1 and 2, and Destiny against the final boss. Not that this event is hard or anything, but for any of the newer players on my friends list, there ya go.

Adding up my "must have" buys, It's going to take me 8 days of energy to farm everything with my current synergy units (+175% w/ +100% friend), before metal god spawns. Assuming average bonus enemy spawns, I should finish up in about 6 days, so not too bad I guess. I may buy some extra stuff too, depending on the metal god rates.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Three more tickets... nothing. And again the BF collaboration continues to disappoint. I guess i should not have expected much considering the chance of pulling Tilith is about the same as pulling a rainbow.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I briefly browsed the summon thread on reddit, and wow there's a lot of unhappy people. I get making a unit as strong as Tilith rare, but you would think they would make some kind of 3* just for synergy purposes. Lots of people reporting doing 30+ summons with zero banner units.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I am willing to spend a few more tickets, but i will wait until the last day. I got Orlandeau from a daily so there is still hope. Saving lapis for 11 pulls on Rikku, anniversary, and next players choice.

• 1Like