Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Getting tired of this maze, but my 9s is at 24/25 LB, so close. Have spent all my nrg at it since it popped up and have still yet to get a perfect run. I think how far you get is decided as soon as you enter and which door you pick doesnt really matter imo
Int Maze is fucking terrible. With the first one I'd hit the end occasionally, second one I've to hit it.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im almost all out of 6star mats and i still haven't used hardly any of my raid summon. Idk what ima do with these cactuars

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Expand your unit capacity! Leveling up a bunch of 5* or 4* units is a good idea too so you can do expeditions easier.

So what are the chances they add in the new trial with tonight's maintenance... seems unlikely since there's been no announcement of content, but hey, we can hope right?

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Expand your unit capacity! Leveling up a bunch of 5* or 4* units is a good idea too so you can do expeditions easier.

So what are the chances they add in the new trial with tonight's maintenance... seems unlikely since there's been no announcement of content, but hey, we can hope right?

Pretty sure hope is all we have left at this point. I can't see them going another week without any banners or anything going on.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Looks like we're getting the new trial today after all, along with a bunch of QOL updates like combining moogles, dedicated gearset for arena teams, etc.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Looks like i won't have to expand unit slots again for a while then. I am a little confused by the rookie missions update though.

Almost done with adventurer v matetia. Probably 2-3 more days. Then time to start another one.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can't even get the app to launch... started once, rookie quests popped up, couldn't open anything except the world area, app dies, and now I can't even log in.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The first time you patch the game, immediately exit to the title screen after logging in. Then log in a second time and it will re-patch and work fine afterwards.

All of the new features in this patch so far have been amazing. We thought maybe no content for another week but instead it's content overload. New story update, new seasonal event, new trial, and a bunch of new systems.

Gave a try to hard mode Sheratan, got wiped because I pushed dps too hard and triggered the 40% threshold before flowers were dead. Going to have to adjust the team some I think.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Sheraton is no joke in p2... so much shit going on...

Not sure how to handle all the mechanics at once without being able to one shot the pumpkins (best I could do was getting them to ~20% first turn). Think maybe if I apply re-raise the previous turn, then swap out the healer for another dps and burst them down, let sheraton kill my team, get re-raised, then go from there. Need to wait on energy to try again though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
you just need to otk one of the fruit, not both of them. i used agrias and orlandu when i did it on JP, they're both weak to fire and sadfruit (the one with the mana drain) is also weak to light.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Has anyone else been able to clear more than just INT of the new Autumn Harvest event? It only allows me to clear INT over and over again. Also, the tool tips for Rookie Missions and Arenas keeps popping up even when I dismiss them. Anyone else having issues with this?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Been spending my energy working on Sheratan, but I did 3 runs of the mermaid event and it worked alright for me. Only had the tutorial msg pop up on first login too (been playing on Nox today, not much on my phone).

I finally beat hard mode Sheratan with the two important missions for moogle/staff/materia. Failed the under 20 turn mission for 2x tickets because I screwed up my team swapping and wasted a few turns getting the fight back on track as a result. Exact lineup I used was:

Main team:
9S -- primary DPS (Pod153 fire chains) -- also 54% fullbreak LB
Rikku -- 2nd dps w/ Pod153 fire chain -- also re-raise LB
WoL -- tank and backup atk/mag breaker when 9S didn't fill his LB by 3rd turn
Tilith -- fullheal every round
Ace -- mana regen and aoe -75% fire imperil

Bench:
Rydia -- came in on the last round for the esper finishing blow
Orran -- came in for one round to deal dark+earth damage (mission)
Fryevia -- turn 1 atk break (-50%) then sat on bench
Ling -- came in for her AoE def/spr break for pumpkins then died and got swapped out
Gilgamesh -- glass cannon setup, came in when pumpkins spawned and AoE capped my chain to 1 shot them (then died)

Video of my clear: Sheratan Hard Mode -- I think I yelled (excitement) at some point in the vid, sorry if it was loud...

So the way the fight went: Turn 1 I did 50% mag and atk breaks with 9S / Fryevia, Rikku did a pod153 shield, Tilith did a stat buff, WoL provoked (golems because it lasts 3 turns). Then I fat fingered the team swapping and wasted like 3 turns getting Orran into the team with an imperil up so I could do the earth/dark mission.

Once the dark/earth damage mission was done I worked down the boss with 9S and Rikku chaining Pod153, making sure Rikku's re-raise LB was up for thresholds (80/60/50/40/20%). When the pumpkins came out, I made sure my important team members had re-raise the previous turn, then I went pure glass cannon on the pumpkins: Ling did aoe def break, Ace did aoe imperil, then Rikku / 9S built a chain with pods and Gilgamesh capped the chain with Snowpetal, which both one shot the pumkins and pushed the 40% threshold all in one.

Pumpkins died and boss did his 40% threshold attack, which wiped out Gilgamesh and Ling, but the rest had re-raise so they came back, I swapped back in WoL and Tilith, then slowly worked down the boss again (making sure re-raise was up for 20% threshold). When the boss was low, I built a chain with pods and let Rydia cap the chain with Ramuh, mission accomplished.

10 man trials are a ton of fun, I can't wait for the next one!

Vinen

God is dead
You actually need to properly exit the map. After you kill the mermaid exit west and go north. You will get prompted to leave.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Aside from the glitchy missions (for only 10 lapis, can just ignore them) the event isn't too bad. Go in, run around for a bit to find the fish statue, kill mermaid, randomly run around and loot a few mining nodes, leave map. I've been able to easily finish ELT with more than 40 seconds to spare each time, while still harvesting most or all of the mining nodes.

Seems to be around ~1200 or so currency per clear. I'm going to buy the mace and amulet, so I need about 42k currency. Both materia seem whatever at this stage of the game, I already have a few shining splendor's from their last event, and the moogle is overpriced by a lot.

This event is massively better than last year's autumn event (mog cakes)

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aside from the glitchy missions (for only 10 lapis, can just ignore them) the event isn't too bad. Go in, run around for a bit to find the fish statue, kill mermaid, randomly run around and loot a few mining nodes, leave map. I've been able to easily finish ELT with more than 40 seconds to spare each time, while still harvesting most or all of the mining nodes.

Seems to be around ~1200 or so currency per clear. I'm going to buy the mace and amulet, so I need about 42k currency. Both materia seem whatever at this stage of the game, I already have a few shining splendor's from their last event, and the moogle is overpriced by a lot.

This event is massively better than last year's autumn event (mog cakes)

Yeah I got the hang of it after a while it just seems really odd to me.

Speaking of pod chaining are you able to consistently perfect chain it on a phone or did you make a macro for it?

Seems like for me sometimes it perfectly chains and sometimes it wont. On both my phone and Nox, not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
You actually need to properly exit the map. After you kill the mermaid exit west and go north. You will get prompted to leave.
I was exiting the map properly each time. Also the chests were glitched for me. I had to re-download the patch data to fix it. Everything is good now.