Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, the experience was bad ass, so I spent like 300 Lapis on refills, because my rank is so low, that I can't even do it twice before having to refill. lol...

But dang, so this is how you rank up your units. This isn't even the best, but it's freakin' good!
At low rank, it's painful but it's something to get your "daily vortex missions" done on. Don't burn lapis on refills, you should be leveling up enough to keep your energy flowing (and save the energy gifts you get until you need/want to burn them).

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you do spend lapis to refill, I would recommend doing things for Rank over unit xp. The more energy the better.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just challenged a 5 lightning team in pvp. Beat him first round three times in a row. suck it whaleymcwhalerson!

Murked

Do you ever get to respec your Espers? I fucked up on some of mine and would love to respec them if possible, but not sure if a stat reset ever happens in JP version.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hasn't happened yet, but supposedly will when 3* is released. So not even remotely soon for us.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Finished up every story mission (again) for the bonus lapis missions. Don't feel like exploration grinding, so gonna just TM farm and level with cactuars next event, and/or with exp from the event grinding itself.

Currently working on TM's for:
Power of Creation (Maxwell)
Excalibur (Cecil)
Excalibur (Cecil)
Deathbringer (Dark Cecil)
Bracer (Gaffgarion)

Both excaliburs will be done soon, then I'll probably work on a second copy of dualcast and doublehand.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
My Elza is level 100, with mostly good passives. Should I be TM farming Doublehand (I don't have Zidane) to increase her strength a bit more? I have 7 Bartz, so I feel like it would go quick-ish.

Murked

Yea, might as well. Doublehand is a pretty good TM, especially if you don't have DW yet. I would do Elza's TM and Doublehand and you will have a pretty good setup for her since she gets spear mastery.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Doublehand is great if you don't have dualwield, depending on your equipment. It needs a strong weapon to go with it, but even without, it's nice.

It's also good on Garland after his upgrade in about a month. I'd save at least one extra Bartz to eventually have 2 doublehands, just in case you never get a DW unit.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
does anyone here have a lvl 100 lightning 6* that i can solo intanguir with? pretty sure his drop would help me progess faster after my reroll

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Not too impressed with the XIII event based on the preview. A lot of the stuff is character specific and I don't plan to pull hard if I pull at all. I'm mostly just after gigantaurs and cheap tickets.

I know it's still out a ways but I think my plan is to go all in on the X banner trying for a Tidus. I feel like I'm the only person without a base 5 star these days. I probably won't get him but I love X and he's supposed to be great.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Medius's TM Golden Egg.... amazing as i think it is? just pulled him yesterday, replacing the git with barrage with him in my current tm team. 2 cecils and a lud are all about 60%.... this takes forever

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a huge up-front cost that pays off in the very long term, assuming you level all your characters by dragging them solo through explorations with a friend. If you level mostly with gigantuars it won't help you at all.

I haven't been able to justify a slot for Medius in my TM team yet, too many other things with an immediate pay off.

Murked

Same, there's so many more useful TM's than Medius' egg...I don't think I'll ever grind that out. I'd rather do TM's that will help me clear content than save me a little time leveling up. Being able to bring a solo unit through Mystic Woods is good enough for me.

In other news, I'm thrashing Arena now that I finished Deathbringer and Demon Scythe. Well I didn't have much issues before, but Gilgamesh with Deathbringer on Ifrit and Lightning with Demon Scythe on Diablos is basically 1 rounding every team I play, even with a Cecil. I use Exdeath/Kefka dual casting Thundaga's to clean up everything else.

Last edited:

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Against my better judgement I just downloaded this(spent quite a bit of cash on BF). Decided to do some rerolling for better summons because why not. Any specific guys I'm looking for or banner i need to summon from?