Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think Garland won't actually be on the FF1 banner due to being on that dark themed banner a couple weeks ago. WoL might be on the banner though since the player's choice banner will have been like 6 months ago when his 6* comes out.

Sinzar did you miss the part where I said 'due to the secondary benefit of megacite and sacred crystals'? I'm well aware that the 70k moogles are never worth it from an energy standpoint, even the 30k moogles are less efficient than earth shrine macroing. What I'm wondering is if it's worth going for the 70k moogle this time around because of the megacite and sacreds. Even if your espers are already maxxed, banking megacite to quickly level Odin up next month will certainly be worth it. I don't even have a 4th bonus unit so I'm going to try Locke in that spot and carry ELT with just Elza and Lightning once I get the energy.

Also, you aren't averaging in gigantuars. I either got incredibly lucky or they increased the spawn rate along with the overall increase to gear drops, because I got 4 gigantuar spawns today, which is more than I got all of last week (3). Obviously gigantuars aren't as big as metal god jackpots were, but they definitely affect the energy math.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Two Headed Dragon was boring but easy. I only had one Swallow on CoD. Just keep track of the turns and he's a pushover.

I didn't run the XIII dungeon much last week but my experience with the Cactaur is the same. I only saw it twice last week when doing the dungeon for the daily. Today I've seen him 3 or 4 times.

fris

Vyemm Raider
TIL that 100 metal cactus can take a lvl 1 Luneth from 1 5* to 100 6*

went full retard and did 2 10+1 pulls yesterday hoping for another Gilg, didn't happen. Out of rage, did 1 more today and somehow got a Luneth. Gilg's TM is only 54%, so Luneth instantly stripped all Gigl's equipment. Now i'm torn in what to put in my main group

Cecil & Refia, no brainers

Gilg
Luneth
Delita
CoD

My thoughts are dump CoD. I could dump Delita if I take a friend Elza w/ me, but typically a Lightning/Luneth/Gilg would result in more overall dps

and if i want to go magic, I have a few exdeaths and arcs that i've been neglecting, only 1 is capped.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did a half price pull this morning, got a yellow crystal, that turned rainbow...out popped Lightning. My 2nd Lightning, but I'm really not big on using multiple units in 1 party. Perhaps I'll make an exception.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did a half price pull this morning, got a yellow crystal, that turned rainbow...out popped Lightning. My 2nd Lightning, but I'm really not big on using multiple units in 1 party. Perhaps I'll make an exception.

Please be going to hell

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of Amazon, if you buy lapis, doing it through Amazon is the way to go. You can buy Amazon coins for something like 5,000 for 40$ or so, then use those 5,000 coins in FFBE to buy lapis. Basically you save 10-20% of the lapis cost if you go through Amazon. There's also a special where you get 5,000 coins for 25$ if you're a new Amazon app user.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
App does not work when I install from amazon. It just sits there connecting forever whether I try to login via facebook or start a new game.

*edit*

Nevermind, after ~20 minutes it finally went.

Last edited:

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Set up a TM macro this morning and ran it for a bit. Now I'm trying to resist to urge to whale out and lapis refill farm completely inefficiently.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Are you even done with the story yet? You know you can get 10% atk materia thats super easy to craft from that? Tons of free lapis?

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Lol. I know. I'm not actually going to do it. Just was setting it up to see how it worked. I'm somewhere in the 2nd continent for the story. Been farming up the event. Got my exdeath and refia to 6 stars and I pulled a Cecil that I'm working on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got a consolation ticket for the iap issues on IOS, in addition to the three earlier from emulating Amazon. Did not get one on my normal memu instance (which is through google play).

Incidentally, I'm not terribly opposed to the occasional 16 hour trainwreck maintenance if it means 500 lapis and 9 tickets every time!

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For anyone else who hasn't figured it out yet (took me until last night) you only have to complete 5 dailies to get your 50 lapis, but with the trochoid gears there are 6 dailies, which means you can get your 50 lapis without having to spend orbs on the Colosseum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
i've been doin the Colosseum still. getting sub 30k is almost effortless, sub 3k seem simpossible. the time of each battle really discourages me from pushing arena too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
i've been doin the Colosseum still. getting sub 30k is almost effortless, sub 3k seem simpossible. the time of each battle really discourages me from pushing arena too.
Getting sub 30k is really easy IF you push early and fast. Once the ranks sort of cement in, it's almost fucking impossible to move up.

fris

Vyemm Raider
elo formula would mean moving up would be easier once people are higher rank. the elo you get is based on how much the other person has. so waiting till later in the week and hitting those higher than you should result in more elo per battle. it's just that those are the fights that typically go 10 rounds and exhausts me from

also, Golem's staff is stupid. I don't have it, but seems every team sub 3K has it. sucks to start off w/ 2 people already turned to stone.