Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So why Nox over Bluestacks? Is Nox compatible with some games that have banned Bluestacks?

Vorph

Bluestacks is nagware and Nox isn't. I haven't used Bluestacks in years, but from what I understand Nox has better performance now too.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
I get choppy sound with nox, though framerate is fine.
Still rerolling but only at like 30 tries, no "S"chars yet, only one time a Terra and that's it.

ramp

It paid off in the end, around try 50

Exdeath 3* as the first pull, followed by
galuf, clyde, maria, vivi, fran, rakahasha, kain, edgar, shadow 3*
then a maria 4* and as the final pull cod 4*.

2 top results, i'll take that. 899 294 311

Vorph

Open Options>Advanced, set performance to High so it uses at least 2 cores, and the sound should be fixed.

Vorph

I cleared up a spot in my friend list if you want to add me. 848715428

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If members here need another decent friend lead, can add me also: 302363072

I usually run Terra lead with 240 magic.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Finally settled on the account with a 3 firion and 3 bartz. Have Firion in lead at the moment.

Edit: This account is lost to the void.

New account with 5 Cod (lead) and 4 Exdeath

ramp

Is Lapis seperate on Nox (android) and IOS?
As I played around on nox all day I was at 3k~ lapis. But then checked on my phone (ios) and I only had 75 left.
( I did the original pulling for that account on my phone ).

I guess if so it's not really that big a deal, unless there is some events which require a certain minimum amount of Lapis?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Each store keeps it's own currency, and lapis is tied to the store. So apple store, google play, etc all track your lapis seperately. Any earned on that device can only be spent on that device.

The most efficient way to do summons is by buying the 5000 ticket pack, which gives you 11 tickets (so basically you get a "free" 500 lapis as a discount). I think that's the biggest single purchase that you will want to make.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Appears that friend point event works on earth shrine so 50 points for 1 energy plus chances at metal cactuars seems pretty good.

Vorph

Just redeem your next 125 lapis daily login on the phone and spend the 200 on material or equipment slots if you're going to play primarily on Nox. You will eventually need a minimum of 85-90 materials and ~70 equipment slots.

Appears that friend point event works on earth shrine so 50 points for 1 energy plus chances at metal cactuars seems pretty good.
Yep, Earth Shrine is great for FPs, but spending any before the event ends is a mistake. Jumbo cactuars are very rare, and all the other stuff is a waste of FPs that could've gotten you progress towards TMs instead.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They seem to be rotating events, probably the next one will give 1 jumbo metal cactuar minimum per 15 stamina clear. Save your friend points for unit summons, merge duplicates - getting a unit 20 gives you a bonus spell/item/passive depending on the character. For example I'm close to getting Fira from the basic black mage guy, not the best but decent if you have Rydia since she doesn't learn fire spells because... of... her... parents... oh
frown.png

Vorph

The ultra common ones with shit TMs (i.e. everyone but Rizer) are still somewhat useful in that you can put a team of them together with a strong 5* friend to clear areas on the second island and farm 5x trust bonus drops per run. People do this mainly to get screamroot drops if they don't want to spend lapis on keys.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Trust farming via the 1% chance of 0.1% progress from a normal battle seems like the most tedious thing ever. I started playing over a month ago and only have 5% trust on my most used unit, are you really going to farm for 4 months with a shitty unit x5 to get something? Or even worse get it faster by running 1 stamina dungeon over and over...

I think it's probably best to wait for multiples (5%) or trust moogles which apparently exist eventually.

Vorph

No, I mean you get 5 shitty commons to 100% TM then put them in a group and go farm 6 energy stuff on island 2. At the end of the run you will get 5 trust bonus items because they are all at 100%. You just need a max 5* friend to clear it quickly.