Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Been using some awesome 5* friends with my Exdeath solo to boost. 30k xp per run. GOt him to max 3*, and waiting to get materials to awaken to 4*.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Apparently I have to provide Facebook with a valid ID or I can't log back in. I tried faking it and they denied that shit too.

Guess I gotta try to photoshop one or something. I can't even remember what birthday I put down...

Edit: So my last account is gone. Facebook locked that account cause I didnt use a plausible name I guess. Luckily when I rerolled I got even better units. 5 CoD and 4 Exdeath now.

New ID is 408007712

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am debating grinding out the first limit break level for exdeth. He just hit max level for his 3 star form, but needs another 160 uses to level up. Anything after 3 stars is a futile effort, But maybe grinding out 1 or 2 before moving on would be worth it.

Most limit breaks get very little from increased levels, but I think exdeth's increases the chance of status ailments.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's not much to it. You certainly level limits faster if the unit is kept low rank, but the tradeoff is you're stuck using a low rank unit for a long time. If you're ok with that, then long term it's worth it. If I got a top tier unit with a strong limit, like Cecil, I'd strongly consider doing that. As it is though, all of my 5 star units have very meh limits (Terra and Bartz) so I didn't bother.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think grinding them out is ever worth it when it's delaying you from getting to use the 4*/5* forms. Eventually we'll get an event that drops stuff to level them up quickly.

sebur

Bronze Squire
So it looks like only 1 of the new units coming soon is actually any good? Chizuru I believe was the name of the good one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Awoke my Exdeath to 4 star, now to get him to 26 so he can start wrecking shit (and then focus on the other one).

I sort of like the ability to pick which gate I want and to open another for IGC, rather than being forced to wait for a specific day of the week.

There's a ton of things Gumi/Alim took from their previous games to make FFBE and it seems they are at least iterating well on the game part of it.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
In terms of energy/rewards, did anyone figure out yet whats best?
In terms of awakening, the 10 or 15 one ?
(And I guess, same for XP, maybe worldmap competes here too?).

Vorph

Chizuru is godtier, she's basically a much stronger Lasswell (she has 120 ATK base at L80, compared to Lasswell's 96) who gets Blade Bash (Firion's paralyze attack) and Barrage when capped at 5*, and then she gets even stronger at 6*. She looks to be easily the best 5* unit in the game currently. Huge downside though: you can only get her at 4-5*, so even with a rate-up getting her is a bitch. Without a rate-up... good luck with that. So far it does not seem like we will get a rate-up to go with their release.

The other two are pretty shitty, with no 6* upgrade in sight for either.

In terms of energy/rewards, did anyone figure out yet whats best?
In terms of awakening, the 10 or 15 one ?
(And I guess, same for XP, maybe worldmap competes here too?).
Dungeons: Lanzelt Highlands - Summit is best rank XP. You'll probably want to choose which to do based on what mats you need for awakenings though.

Explores: Any 2* esper fight is best for Rank XP. Lanzelt Ruins is best for a mix of everything (Rank XP, unit XP, gil, fire/ice megacrysts, awakening mats). For Hero's Rings, if you're in a hurry to get 10 of each megacryst, do Wolfsfang Peak and Zadehl Westersand.

Vortex
Awakening: INT if you need Sacred Crystals. ADV if you need Holy Crystals. All the other mats are much easier to get on island 2, for less energy.
Experience: Always ADV.
Gil: When you get to the point where you don't give a shit about anything else, do 3 BGN a day for the daily quest. Cost 15 Energy, and you get 15 back from the daily.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wikiinfo on where to go to farm specific stuff, and pretty much everything else you might want to know about the current content.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Just found out the charm bangle (quest reward) reduces encounter rate by 25% and stacks if you bring a friend with it equipped. Equip your leader with those so ice megacryst farming can be slightly less annoying!

Vorph

"Slightly" is definitely the right word for it, I used it for all my megacryst farming and it was noticeable but there's still plenty of times where you get encounters only a few steps apart. Haven't tried it on a friend unit though, since I've never seen one with it equipped.

Fortunately I'm done with Hero's Rings for the time being anyway.

Oberstein

Molten Core Raider
I didnt see this posted, but its good advice. Permanently set your companion for friends to summon (regardless of active party) Credit to this post on Reddit:PSA: you can set your leader (borrowed by friends unit) : FFBraveExvius

TLDR:
Menu -> Options -> scroll down to bottom in the Select Party section, under Companion Party, tap on Select Party, select your desired party then tap Back. then make the leader of the companion party is your best unit or the most desirable to be borrowed

Vorph

Nox's macro system works great for farming Earth Shrine Exit this week. Just go slow and then set something like a 270 second interval once you're done and you can literally let it run 24/7 if you wanted.

Fadaar

That guy
Started playing this, ID: 912,359,034

Opened all the stuffs to get characters from when I started, got a 4 star Penelo and Cerius, along with 3 star Vann, Fran, and Magitek Armor Terra. Not a bad combo from what I can tell.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just started also. Got 4* Sabin and Russell along with 3* Shadow, Vivi and Kain.

Crone

Loaded up Nox, and the App Store is telling me it's not compatible with my device? Guess I need to Google some and figure out how to get it to work with Nox?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm getting to the point where the storyline quests aren't easy... What should I focus on to make it "Lulz" easy again? Leveling my Exdeath? Farming TM? Crafting? Going back for shitty quests?