Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Zynth

N00b
Vaan just has to be better than Rain, at least until another full breaker comes up. I'm also skipping this banner, having to buy their skills AND having it take a materia slot is kind of a kick in the dick.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I got the materials for the Katana and Shield, 7 of the tickets and the cheap Quartz. I want to finish off the tickets and quartz and then I think I'm done.

I'm torn on pulling from the Ramza banner. I only did 2 daily pulls on Delita's and got an Alma. I'd like an Agrias but being a 4 star based she's not going to be an easy pull. It also sounds like we may be getting a IV event soon and I'd really like to pull for a Cecil. I've got a couple of tanks already (Leo, Charlotte and Amarant) but Cecil can be awoken to 6 star so that really makes him good. So I think I'll just do daily pulls on the Ramza banner and stop at that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If FFIV is the next event I'm guessing it will be another 2 week event with DK Cecil, Edge, and Rosa the first week, Cecil, Rydia, and Kain the second week. Actually I'm guessing that whether it's the next event or not.

*edit*

Edge looks like he'll be trash (physical unit with a bunch of magic attacks), Rosa looks like she'll be amazing if they ever release really long dungeons/explorations because her LB and her capstone restore MP, outside of that situation she's nothing special because all she has is heals, no buffs.

Sadly, DK Cecil also looks like trash. Just like Gaffgarion and Garland, the HP sac abilities do not do nearly enough damage to justify their HP cost.

Last edited:

Zynth

N00b
I'm waiting for a banner with good physical DPS. I've got all the best casters but my physical damage is Leo and Bartz. I did 11 for Lightning along with the daily welfare pulls to no avail.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Im hoarding my 40+ tickets for T.G. Cid. I see disappointment in my distant future.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm waiting for a banner with good physical DPS. I've got all the best casters but my physical damage is Leo and Bartz. I did 11 for Lightning along with the daily welfare pulls to no avail.

Mustadio looks like a very respectable phys dps, maybe even one of the top 5*s. His relative value goes even higher if you don't have a full breaker because he has two 30% half breaks. I'm definitely hoping to get him with my welfare pulls even though I already have WoL. I'm also hoping to replace WoL with Agrias until WoL gets his 6* awaken.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled 3 times for shits and giggles hoping for something decent... Alma (#3), Lenna (#3), and Alma (#4). Seriously? Come on.
If mastery farming was actual decent I wouldn't be so mad...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, decided to go ahead and do today's welfare pull. So far my pulls this banner have been Gaffgarion, Gaffgarion, Alma, Hayate, and...Exdeath.

:D

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just bought all the quartz and tickets so I'm essentially done with this event now, aside from maybe farming up another 8k so that I have Exdeath pre-loaded for whenever his 6* happens.

Kind of torn on what to do now though. On one hand Pro would easily get me 8k auracite along with ~1.5 ranks a day, and L100 Lightning can solo it so I can just bring my Terra along for ~9500 unit xp per round. The alternative would be doing ADV explorations for the rest of the time, which might be good enough to let me finish off most/all my espers to L40 and would definitely let me craft my last Hero's Ring. Not sure if Lightning can autoattack her way to victory while carrying Terra for the xp though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just bought all the quartz and tickets so I'm essentially done with this event now, aside from maybe farming up another 8k so that I have Exdeath pre-loaded for whenever his 6* happens.

Kind of torn on what to do now though. On one hand Pro would easily get me 8k auracite along with ~1.5 ranks a day, and L100 Lightning can solo it so I can just bring my Terra along for ~9500 unit xp per round. The alternative would be doing ADV explorations for the rest of the time, which might be good enough to let me finish off most/all my espers to L40 and would definitely let me craft my last Hero's Ring. Not sure if Lightning can autoattack her way to victory while carrying Terra for the xp though.

She probably can, I haven't done it since this weekend but adv is an order of magnitude easier than pro.

Zynth

N00b
Are repeat blizzagas getting worse for anyone else? I use to be able to get 2 or 3 runs in before closing the app, now I barely get one full run in.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You mean the lag? It starts getting bad for me before I get through a full NRG bar (5x ELT) on my phone, but on Memu it's nowhere near as bad. Much better than Nox was, too.

And yeah, Lightning solos ADV explore with ease. Guess I'll do that for a while.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mean the lag? It starts getting bad for me before I get through a full NRG bar (5x ELT) on my phone, but on Memu it's nowhere near as bad. Much better than Nox was, too.

And yeah, Lightning solos ADV explore with ease. Guess I'll do that for a while.

I'm debating whether or not to finish the last couple days of the event farming adv explore instead of just grinding pro the whole time. I'm already rank 46 with 9 days left in the event and I've gotten everything but awakening mats from the vendor. I'd like to get a set of mats for CoD since her 6* should be ~3 months away, but I'm also tempted to farm up a set for Cecil even though I don't have him because the FF4 event should be about a month or two from now, and I'm pretty confident I can pull him during his banner since his base rarity is only 3*. I haven't done any magicite farming for my espers yet though, and I wouldn't mind getting started on megacrysts for hero rings.

No point in farming mats for WoL or Terra yet because their 6* awakens aren't coming out for a long ass time and Exdeath's is far enough away that there will almost certainly be another chance to get awakening mats between now and then.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm definitely going for a Cecil during his event. I just pray it's not a shit rateup like Zidane. The Zidane banner had a 1.2% chance for Zidane, even though he's 3* base. Really shitty move by Gumi, especially considering Japan had a Zidane banner with 33% chance to summon him.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I got the Sword, Shield, Tickets and Star Quartz from the Tactics event. Now my biggest challenge is to not go into the Elite dungeon from muscle memory with my TM team. The ADV exploration is so good for materials but I've wasted 30 NRG hitting the wrong dungeon...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm definitely going for a Cecil during his event. I just pray it's not a shit rateup like Zidane. The Zidane banner had a 1.2% chance for Zidane, even though he's 3* base. Really shitty move by Gumi, especially considering Japan had a Zidane banner with 33% chance to summon him.

Wow, that's an epic level dick move. I'll be salty as fuck if I farm mats for Cecil then don't pull him that week. I mean I know the mats won't actually be wasted, but still. Salty. As fuck.

On an unrelated note, just pulled Luna which makes me 6/6 on desirable welfare pulls this week, even if 5 of them were just for TMs. I'm sure tomorrow will be Clyne or Fran.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just can't get excited about pulling "good" TM units, as I don't understand how TMs are valuable unless you're running an emulator to farm it. We've had two Trust Moogles so far (and I missed out on both somehow).