Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vinen

God is dead
Guessing those are from arena points and arena tickets?

I'm up to like 25,000 saved arena points, because I just don't need anymore of the stuff it gives and don't want to toss it out due to space limitations if I claimed it...

They are easy pickings from the Egg Gacha this week. Getting 2-3 on average per 100K eggs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weekly arena has been handing out king LBs since I started on JP. 8 for top 1k, 4 for top 10k, not sure about lower than that because I've never placed lower.

*edit*

And my stockpile has been building because I decided to refresh for top 1k monthly this month, but I've already maxed all the LBs I want to atm, so next month I'll probably go super chill and just clock in at top 10k while using my extra orbs to work on Colosseum.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Got impatient and moogled the last 15% of genji gloves. That pushes Orlandeau over 900 finally. I think he should be able to solo ELT mog king and carry 5 bonus units. So many choices for next TM slot. I think i will dedicate a slot for building up my mage gear set

Vinen

God is dead
Dived really deep on this one.

4th Fry, 1st DKC, 2nd Marie, 3rd Orlando
And then finally... Trashy Terra.

(4th Fry and Trashy Terra on same pull)

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap the fish rate is terrible. Hopefully week 2 will be better but this is a clear regression from the already bad Mog events.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The good news at least is all of the gear is crap, so aside from tickets / awakening mats, there's not even anything worth farming in the first place. Grab the few basics and be done with the event in a few days and back to TM farming. I'm passing on the banner entirely, not even dailies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm surprised they didn't add a GE to MK like Kiyomori.

Anyway daily + 3 tix to get Setzer so I'm done with the banner. If I can do ELT with a full bonus party I'll probably farm a couple T5s instead of just going back to TMs since they lowered the cost to 80k from 100k.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Decided i'd give it luke warm go to see if I could get Terra for the TM. Got super excited first pull rainbow!!! And then queen made me a sad panda :( Oh well her TM is good. Took 6 11 pulls but did get the whore so not horrible but my super luck did not come through on this one!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vinen Vinen why do you have Shiva equipped on your TTerra? lol

• Blaze: Fire magic damage (1.6x) to one enemy
  • Flare: Fire magic damage (2x) to one enemy and decrease water resistance (30%) to one enemy
  • Flare Star: Fire magic damage (2x) with ignore SPR (50%) to all enemies

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I got blue -> gold -> Setzer on daily. I am done with this banner too.

edit: Setzer is leveled up and geared as best I can to do some paralyzing on Ultimate Weapon. Single Orlandeau cannot solo ELT without help. Need paralyze or it is a wipe for me.

Last edited:

fris

Vyemm Raider
2nd ticket netted me my 3rd emperor. i'll just do dailies for the rest of the time, maybe a few more tickets last day if i think setzer or terra is something i can't live without. i don't see that happening.

i can't solo elite w/ just 2 orlandeau :/, 2 it's trivial.

anyone close to a dominion ring? I'm 7 trophies from the recipe, 5 are days from completion but the next 2 seem almost impossible. 9000 more colosseum wins or 7000 area wins...

also, i have't gotten a single mat from making the 3 rings. I have about a dozen now. i try to have a hero or 2nd tier ring cooking at all times. i hear drop rates are less than 2%, i hoped that was noise from those that aren't ever going to get it or that your drop rate goes up from 0 after you get the final recipe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
anyone close to a dominion ring? I'm 7 trophies from the recipe, 5 are days from completion but the next 2 seem almost impossible. 9000 more colosseum wins or 7000 area wins...

lol the recipe means absolutely nothing.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
i can't solo elite w/ just 2 orlandeau :/, 2 it's trivial.

I can solo Elite with my 1 Noctis and 5 useless carries with the following:

Carry1: Golem --> Provoke (to soak a random hit or two)
Carry2: Diabolos --> Dualcasted Imperil + Deprotect -- Also has Ribbon in case boss does statuses, so he can item cure Noctis.
Carry3: Shiva --> Magic Break (esper skill)
Carry4: Siren --> Attack Song (esper skill)
Noctis: Ifrit --> Warp Break twice (945'ish ATK)
Friend: Nothing (or whatever random damage spell if it's a leveled synergy unit)

With the above setup, first round my Noctis warp break brings the boss to around 40% health, then he does his attacks. He usually fully wipes everyone except my Noctis, with most of the single hits going to the carry who taunted (taking one for the team). If boss did status aoe, my ribbon'ed carry unit will cure Noctis. On turn 2 a second warp break finishes the fight.

I'm feeling the power creep, and even though I can solo this event with 1 unit, it's getting harder than past events. I wonder how much longer until I can't do 1 unit solos + 5 carries on mog events.

fris

Vyemm Raider
ah, i wasn't looking past 2nd round. ribbon on carry is a smart idea, i need to burn more items for trophies anyways lol

Vinen

God is dead
I can solo Elite with my 1 Noctis and 5 useless carries with the following:

Carry1: Golem --> Provoke (to soak a random hit or two)
Carry2: Diabolos --> Dualcasted Imperil + Deprotect -- Also has Ribbon in case boss does statuses, so he can item cure Noctis.
Carry3: Shiva --> Magic Break (esper skill)
Carry4: Siren --> Attack Song (esper skill)
Noctis: Ifrit --> Warp Break twice (945'ish ATK)
Friend: Nothing (or whatever random damage spell if it's a leveled synergy unit)

With the above setup, first round my Noctis warp break brings the boss to around 40% health, then he does his attacks. He usually fully wipes everyone except my Noctis, with most of the single hits going to the carry who taunted (taking one for the team). If boss did status aoe, my ribbon'ed carry unit will cure Noctis. On turn 2 a second warp break finishes the fight.

I'm feeling the power creep, and even though I can solo this event with 1 unit, it's getting harder than past events. I wonder how much longer until I can't do 1 unit solos + 5 carries on mog events.

I have 2 Setzer and 1 TTera loaded with TMR and its still a pain in the ass if I miss the chain to OTK.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Ultima Weapon is vulnerable to paralyze. I'm not sure if Fire Flask will work but Cursed Card from Setzer, definitely, does.