Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Bad luck to get 3x offbanner rainbows, but still, 3 rainbows in 2 pulls, and at least all 3 rainbows were useful (for their TM's.... imagine if you pulled 2x Lightning or something).

Better luck than I have :)

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
You know, on further review of my daily luck, I don't think I have a whole lot to complain about. Since November on daily pulls I've gotten the following (in order)

Ramza, DKC, Dark Fina, Orlandeau, Orlandeau, Emperor.

And that's skipping a month and a half of dailies basically. I'm pretty sure that's beating the rainbow average by an insane degree.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
And it makes for a pretty amazing team too. Especially after enhancements. I don't envy your task of enhancing them. Gonna be a long road.

Vinen

God is dead
You know, on further review of my daily luck, I don't think I have a whole lot to complain about. Since November on daily pulls I've gotten the following (in order)

Ramza, DKC, Dark Fina, Orlandeau, Orlandeau, Emperor.

And that's skipping a month and a half of dailies basically. I'm pretty sure that's beating the rainbow average by an insane degree.

F2P shitter luck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Still at zero Daily, Ticket or Free Pull Rainbows.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Does that mean we have a new King Shitter, but for GL?
My three rainbows have come from 11 pull, daily 1/2 (blue->gold->rainbow), and ticket (gold->rainbow). All within a month, but I had no luck for the 9 months prior to that. RNG is funny like that.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
ok, have a bit of a dilema, i have 40% in moogles, and i've made 1/3 genji gloves, so far thats my only TM,
which tm should i go for next?
Genji glove(have 2 more to get)
dualcast (have 3x of that unit)
Dualwield(4 of him)
Doublehand(2x of him)
Sparky
Excalibur
Save the Queen(have 5)
Sakurafubuki(have 3)
Quick Assault(have 3)
Omnirod(have 5)
Letters and arms(have 3)
Hill digger(have 4)
Fairy wisdom(have 5)
Black Cowl(have 7)
Orlandu

and of all of them, excalibur is the huighest with 37%

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hard to answer that without knowing more about your units, but from that list, I'd say Dualcast if you don't have Yshtola, Excalibur for your Orlandeau, or a 2nd Genji Gloves.

fris

Vyemm Raider
you want to focus on 1 character until it's as close to "best in slot" as you can get it. w/ the damage formula, your attack is squared, so you'll get far more use out of one character w/ 600 attack than 2 w/ 300.

that said, if you don't have yshtola, then dual cast for refia is certainly a priority.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I would not waste time on Sakurafabuki since you can get Genji Blade. I would say dialcast for sure since conent is getting harder. I use Y'shtola and put DC on Cecil. What a huge difference it has made for me. I would finish Xcalibur next, then Quick Assault for Orlandeau. Blade Mastery next when you get Chizuru.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah so far no chiz, i did the gilg thing so i have the blade,
and yes i do have a ysholta
Ok, who's your squad total? Y'shtola, Cecil, Orlando and X and Y?

Kit out Orlando, work on one DC for Cecil.

Quick Assault, Excalibur, Genji Glove, Dual Cast, and another quick assault.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I misjudged the first threshold and Cecil got pwned so i did not clear that mission. Pretty easy with Minfilia. Yshtola did not have to do much until Cecil dropped. Oh well. Not worth going back for the last mission. Back to TMR farming.

Vinen

God is dead
I misjudged the first threshold and Cecil got pwned so i did not clear that mission. Pretty easy with Minfilia. Yshtola did not have to do much until Cecil dropped. Oh well. Not worth going back for the last mission. Back to TMR farming.

Didn't even realize there were thresholds :3

Vinen

God is dead
Suspecting it is a Global Exclusive even with Garland / WoL 6* and a new 5* base unit that is GE.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Sounds about right. I figured they would delay him another month or two since they already threw a bunch of content at us where he would have been perfect. I have everything ready for him if they do.

Have not pulled Garland yet. No idea if he is worth anything at *6

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I was super hyped for Garland's 6*..... like 5 months ago. It's been delayed so long I've progressed to the point that I don't even care anymore and may not even bother evolving him.

Sad days.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Raid time. None of the materia look great. Maybe for the arena team. Interested in another auto-refresh robe though.

Last edited: