Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
They probably changed his resist so you can't cheese an Orladeau kill. I will wait on the trial a bit. Pretty close on some TMRs that will help my team.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got the esper kill mission 2nd run. Dramatically easier now that I knew what to expect and tweaked the team some (and brought 6 people).

The ELT farm raid was one shot first round. Guess it's going to be a easy, boring farm week. Suppose it's better than having to do a 5 minute fight every kill like the Ifrit raid though.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
What team are you using for ELT raid? I woukd be interested in tge team comp and gear set. I would like to farm ELT this time around. I do have Gilgamesh and Orlandeau as my primary dps. Do not have Ling.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What team are you using for ELT raid? I woukd be interested in tge team comp and gear set. I would like to farm ELT this time around. I do have Gilgamesh and Orlandeau as my primary dps. Do not have Ling.

I one round ELT with:

Arianna -- ATK +60% song
Chizuru -- wind element phantom shadow
Chizuru -- wind element phantom shadow
Gilgamesh -- holy elemental tri-attack
Noctis -- holy elemental warp break
friend Orlandeau -- holy elemental divine ruination

As for the gear, it's easier if I just record it instead of typing it all out or screenshotting each unit: My teams gear

I'm sure a whale with multiple Orlandeau's can easily show me up lol, but hey, what I use works!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Thanks. Very helpful. Why use tri-attack instead of snowpetal?

I usually use tri-attack just because it builds chains easier. Honestly, I should probably practice capping chains with snowpetal but.... lazy lol

Eventually fights will get hard enough I'll have to actually pay attention to that kind of stuff. We're not there yet though!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
That worked great. Chizuru x2, Arianna, Gilg, Orlandeau x2. Gotta figure out how i want to do the 3x magic mission. Feels good to be able to farm ELT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok guys i am seriously sorry to even say this shit.....but jfc fucking that lepprecaun looking girl back in college paid off. I had 11k lapis and wasn't even going to pull this banner as its fairly junk minus a decent TM. So did my 2 daily pulls and nada. Then said fuck it i'd roll just the 2 X 11. First crystal RAINBOW....hmm what could it be~!!! DOh no reberta BUT was a gilgamesh (3rd) which was good since I normally run 3 Orlandeau's so thats still needed. 2nd one....RAINBOW, Reberta!!!!! I'm out!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
TM is solid and more the fact I did 2 pulls and got 2 rainbows.

Did the trial, didn't research and went in with 2 Olive 3 Orlando and a friend Orlando thinking easy OTK......stupid anti OTK preventation hahah. Second time went Marie, Cecil, Refia, Olive, Orlandu with a friend Orlandu. Marie's ele buff made fairly cake, i buffed/defended first round for megaflare and 2nd round had to recover the friend orlandu, 3rd around did a chain combo and took him to the 30% threshold but it didnt trigger a megaflare it triggered a malstorm. Then round 4 killed him so not sure if bugged or?

Vinen

God is dead
wait, isn't she trash tier 5*base?

Shes not bad... shes just not top tier 5* from what it looks
if you have 2 She can Spark Chain + Finish on her jump. From my understanding the Jump damage hits after the dragons damage.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I setup my Orlandu to be in mega carry mode for ELT Bahamut on the off chance people are having trouble. Double Dragon Killer between Odin + Ability equipment.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What should I be focusing for defense on the Trial?

He does almost all magical damage, so high spirit is good. His normal attacks are fire, ice, lightning, water, and earth, so try to wear gear that boosts those resistances, and avoid espers that give penalties to those resists. Skills like omni-veil from CoD can help, though I beat it without any resistance buffs at all (that said, it was painful).

Only his atk can be broken, and his basic melee attack is rarely used, and isn't that strong anyway, so don't worry about breaks. The only status is poison. Only units with like 400+ spirit can survive megaflare without guarding, so guard or jump all units when megaflare is landing or they will die. Bring 2 healers so one of them can top off the team before a megaflare lands while the other guards since after 50% he attacks you in the same turns he charges megaflare, and you need to be full health to survive it.

Edit: Oh, and they sneaked in a +80% holy resist on the boss instead of a weakness like the raid. Don't do like I did and go in with nothing but excaliburs equipped.

Last edited:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
30% done on my 2 earth spear TM's then i'll be ready for any future bullshit with 3 deathbringers, 2 viking axes, 4 excallibers, 2 earth spears, so ele chains will prevail!!!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I had a moment of weakness and used 1 summon ticket... Zyrus! Done! Hopefully I can finish his TMR with gacha moogles. I am assuming the Reberta ones are the most common like Egg Seekers Fryevia?