Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am trying to get a sense of how critical it is to have a 6* healer for future content. Seems like everything up to the most recent trial has been doable with 5*s.

But, most people who aren't whales seem to be having a pretty tough time with it.

Every 6* healer so far is base 4 or higher... Which pretty much makes them a nightmate to grab.

Fadaar

That guy
Anyone here go by the username Daytona? Sent me a friend request in game but their list is full.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zidane seems to pretty much suck aside from TM though, no attack skills other than mug. I've thrown him into the awoken to 5* and use in earth shrine for TM and daily only group.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Zidane seems to pretty much suck aside from TM though, no attack skills other than mug. I've thrown him into the awoken to 5* and use in earth shrine for TM and daily only group.

Yeah but that's a problem easily fixable by the friend point monk Kenyu's TM reward, raging fist. You can give all your physical attackers raging fist pretty easily, which is a 150% physical hit for 3 mana. Not exactly barrage level of power, but it's something. Ifrit gives raging fist too, but you want your masamune wielder on Ifrit.

Still doesn't fix the problem that the best weapon Zidane or Locke can equip is a 35 atk sword (not counting rare TM's).

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
That is rather far off in the future for most people. You could run a party of five (5) Kenyu's to get them, but that'll take quite awhile. I'd think by the time you got TM's on both you'd have a better melee character.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's a FP unit, not a rare summon, you don't grind their TM, you get it from fusing for free. If you join one of the facebook invite groups and add the members, you get something like 500-1000 gifts per day. That's something like 50 friend point summons every day. Needless to say, I have 2-5 copies of every useful friend point unit TM thanks to that.

Tradeoff is you then have thousands of facebook friends, which may be an issue if you actually use facebook. My facebook is 100% for gaming only, so I'm fine with that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The facebook friends list has never worked for me. Capped out at 25 right after I starred and never budged. Seems like a pretty common bug with no known solution that I can find. I have been eeking by with 55 friends total between fb and the normal list. Half of the fb friends are dead accounts now as well and can't be removed.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
OK. Farplane Souls farming is tedious but not hard. You just run Dalnakya Cavern: Demon's Lair. Make sure you have someone with steal. I average one Soul per run but it's only 2 NRG so it's very efficient.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got 5 from the last exploration, but I maxed out the XP and it took a while.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Just got my 160'th demon heart for a second gravity rod. Worth it? Probably not.... but my team is basically 4 mages keeping Bartz company, so I figured I may as well equip them properly.

Now for the farplane souls... sigh

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Finally hit "craft" for my Gravity Rod. I'm just going to stick to the one because I don't think I can farm another 80 between now and Monday.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Dumb question: can I set my leader to someone not in my party? I want other people to use my Exdeath but I'm running the experience vortex with only Lenna and Leo (neither desirable as a friend pick).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dumb question: can I set my leader to someone not in my party? I want other people to use my Exdeath but I'm running the experience vortex with only Lenna and Leo (neither desirable as a friend pick).
You can! I can't remember exactly how, but there's an option in settings menu to flag one of your 5 parties as the "friend" party. Whoever is set as leader of that part is always your friend leader, regardless of which party you're actively using. You can do the same thing for your colloseum team. I have party 5 set as my perma colloseum team and party 4 as my perma friend leader. It then leaves me parties 1-3 to use for whatever I want without updating friend/colloseum.

• 1Like

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Thanks. I figured it out once I knew it was possible.

I went to my party screen and put Exdeath in Party 2 and set him as leader. Then you go to options and scroll all the way to the bottom to groups. There is a companion group and colosseum group both set to current party as default. I changed companion group to my group 2 and now Exdeath is always the unit friends use from me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Vaan used to be a great friend lead for farming R2 espers for rank exp, but with power creep, rank 2 esper battles are over on round 1 or 2 now, so Kefka for the raw dps (and powerleveling potential for newer players) is the superior friend lead.

Had a 502 atk chizuru friend pop up on my list. I truly hope the game is never balanced around units whaled out that absurdly.