Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
If you look at the app description on the Google play page, looks like there is a limited time bundle being released:

Google Play Summer Sale

[Sale Period]
Thursday 8/11 1:00 - Friday 8/19 0:59 (PDT)

[Sale Details]
Get a rare summon ticket, a magic key, a phoenix down, an elixir and five megacite for the low cost of 300 lapis.

I know the timer for 5000 lapis for 11 tickets bundle expires tomorrow. I wonder if there is a limit to how many times we can purchases this new bundle. It might be a once a day thing... Sounds like a pretty sweet deal though.

I bought 1 pack of 11 tickets two days ago just in case they were going to force us into the crappy 11 forced pulls deal the japan version has now. If there is no limit on these bundles I might actually buy a little lapis... Dunno.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The bundle is supposed to be 1 per day limit. Definitely buy it every day if you have the lapis, great deal.

Fadaar

That guy
God damn it's annoying taking a character from 4/60 to 5/1 and having their stats dumpster... oh well, full team is 5*'s now. Vaan, Golbez, Tellah, Fina, Kefka. Would prefer to swap out Golbez for Exdeath but never seen one. Same thing with Fina, would prefer to swap her for Roselia or Lenna.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God damn it's annoying taking a character from 4/60 to 5/1 and having their stats dumpster... oh well, full team is 5*'s now. Vaan, Golbez, Tellah, Fina, Kefka. Would prefer to swap out Golbez for Exdeath but never seen one. Same thing with Fina, would prefer to swap her for Roselia or Lenna.
I know that feel bro.

4* Fina at level 55 or 3* Lenna at 20 :(

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I think I am going to skip lenna. I pulled two more times and got my first shadow and Luna. Krile eventually becomes very respectable.

I want to shoot for two zidanes. Although that might be wishful thinking.

The refia banner, whenever that shows up, will probably be the end of my ticket horde though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I am going to skip lenna. I pulled two more times and got my first shadow and Luna. Krile eventually becomes very respectable.

I want to shoot for two zidanes. Although that might be wishful thinking.

The refia banner, whenever that shows up, will probably be the end of my ticket horde though.
Skipping lightning? I have a Lenna but I'm saving it all for Lightning I think, unless I blow a few tickets on Zidane.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuuuuuuuck you're right. Damn it.

Also, I just crafted my first gravity rod. Man I want to farm up another, but those demon hearts are fucking painful, and the farplane souls aren't fun either.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So yeah, looks like the 11 tickets for 5k is gone.

It is getting replaced with 11 pulls for 5k with a gauranteed 4* or rarer for the 11th pull. Which seems cool. But it works like the fp multi summon, where they all happen simultaneously.

This prevents you from only spending a few tickets and then stopping once you get the unit you want. The 11th pull allegedly has a 5% chance of being a 5* as well.

But you had a 1% chance on all normal pulls anyways.

It's definitely designed to get players to spend more lapis than before.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Someone did some data mining into the latest patch and posted a bunch of Banners that you can see here. There are a lot of images below the first couple.

Looks like Zidane might not get a rate up when the rest of the FF9 crew show up. But he may get a 24 hour rate up all to himself, which is awesome as long as you don't miss it. Which means the FF9 banner is pretty much garbage at this point.

Looks like Refia has been eclipsed by Tillith as a good 6* healer to shoot for. Both of them are still base 4, so not all that easy to grab. But Tilith looks like she will be arriving first.

The other standout unit in those banners is Ludmille. Dual cast as a TM can elevate a decent caster to an amazing one. And Lud is only 3*

All of that is subject to change, but it looks like we might be seeing some 250 lapis daily summons which will be cool, anything to stretch out the freebies.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
What happened to the summon tickets? I can't find where you use them anymore on the summon screen. Not that I wanted to use them, but I want to see how many I have.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Go into the summon screen. Select a a Banner you can spend Lapis on. Inside that banner there is a choice between "Summon 500 lapis" and "11 Summons 5000 lapis". Select the 500 lapis option. Inside that option is the choice of using lapis or tickets, and it tells you how many tickets you have left.

Also, it seems like global is going to probably get completely unique banners. So nothing is guaranteed in terms of what units will show up when and on what kind of banner. This Friday may be the only Zidane rate up that happens period, as the chances of getting the Japanese one unit Trust Mastery banners is probably slim to none.

Dual Wield and Double cast are the only two trust mastery rewards I have any interest in.

Zynth

N00b
Just cleared a bunch of space on my friends list for new people. Currently have ExDeath up but I have things like Kefka, Vaan and Cecil.
ID 595065489 Zyn

I've been farming FP souls and I think I'm settling on Inferno Hallow - Magma Falls since the elementals, dragons, and Shades can drop it. Also noticed after some trial and error that almost everything has the souls on their steal list except maybe the Brutes but they arent common. Wiki lists only the Shades as steal-able but I've definitely gotten them off other things. 5NRG, best I've gotten in one run is 4. 0 is somewhat common if I dont bother to steal.

Last edited:

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
If you have the time. Dalnyka Cavern Exploration is where I got a bunch of souls. Steal off of every goblin and wisp you see and max out the encounters. If you go into your menu window while walking around, it displays the amount of gil you have earned from the exploration. You stop seeing new enemies after 182 gil in there. With each encounter dropping like 10-12 gil. Then go to the boss which is 5 more goblins to steal from. You can get like 10-16 souls per run for 4 nrg. But it takes like 10-15 minutes to do all that stealing. Don't bring anyone with counter attack. I think I did this 4 times to get the last 60 souls I needed.

Otherwise Dalnyka Demon whatever, the last normal run before the exploration, is your best bet for quick souls. Steal from goblins and wisps again. Can get like 1-6 fp souls per run for 4 nrg.

A last option is to just grind rank, and unit experience in shrine of decay. If you max out the encounters there, (using the same gil trick except this area has two zones to keep track of. A guide to what I am talking about can be found here. ) then you can expect about 3-5 souls per run. It's almost enough to make another void thing per run which works out with their 15 minute craft time. I wouldn't bother stealing here.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Just used all 7 of my summon tickets and got one single character from FF9, Vivi... Major boost my ass

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I did 6 Summons:

Vivi
Lani
Luna
Kain x2
Celes

Pretty happy with the Celes. She's always been my favorite character from VI so I'm really glad to pull her. But I'm less than impressed with the rest. I know Luna is decent for her Trust Mastery (Barrage) but that's my second so not really super exciting. I'm sitting on another 6 Summon tickets which I'm saving and 4300 Lapis. I'll continue to buy the half off daily summons but I'm not going to pull on any harder than that on this banner. It doesn't sound like Zidane's rate is all that great even with the boost and I can't think of a more boring thing to do than grinding Trust Mastery.

/tinfoilhat I wonder if Gumi lowered the Zidane rate a bit due to all of the hype he's been getting in regards to his Trust Mastery. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It'll be interesting to see the survey results from the reddit poll but the thread already has a LOT of disappointed people on it. Hopefully he'll be on next week's banner at a better rate.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So yeah. It looks like Zidane's rate is pretty low. The survey has 1200 pulls recorded and is showing a 1.65% pull rate for Zidane. I'd guess the actual rate is 1.5% as a nice round number. These polls always overstate the actual rate of "grand prizes" so it's, most likely, a bit lower than the results. So my suggestion is to wait and see if he's on next week's banner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just used all 7 of my summon tickets and got one single character from FF9, Vivi... Major boost my ass
Two Lani's and a vivi, so I feel your pain. A couple of four stars though... (Lani, Vivi, Sabin).

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I decided to quit. I budgeted 5 tickets for this pull. Needless to say I didn't get anything worth mentioning. But then I just had a "wtf am I doing with my life" moment and realized I was spending way too much time on this game. So I made up my mind. I blew the rest of my tickets and lapis, 40 pulls total and the only 5* units were 1 kuja, 1 amarant, 1 miyuki. No zidane lol. I also fused every unit I had into a single lani. So exdeath, kefka, Chizuru, Warrior of Light, Lenna and all the rest are all inside her somewhere.

This game just wasn't very fun anymore and gumi is making it less so.