Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The 30% atk/mag does not stack. Difference is Celes gives personal en-holy, while OK gives party hastega. If you already have a good hastega on your main team, OK isn't nearly as important.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I assume if I already have Celes BSB I should probably pass on OK? They don't stack right? I use Celes everywhere.

Main advantage of OK over Celes is OK has party haste.

Am I the only one hoarding mythril for Orbfest refreshes? I want to get my Bahamut to R5. If I even can.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only one hoarding mythril for Orbfest refreshes? I want to get my Bahamut to R5. If I even can.

Of my 350 mithril, I plan to budget it as:
100 OK banner
25-50 Black Friday banner
100 FF14 banner
50 orbfest refreshing
50 FF8 (my synergy blows in FF8, and I still need FF8 ifrit mote CM)

As for the the mithril earned between now and the next few months... unsure. Saving for the next big thing I guess.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dang Sinzar, have you spent any mythril since the last fest? I'm jealous of your hoarding abilities haha.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Aside from pulling on a few half-priced banners, not really. I did a pull on the FF9 banner we had with Eiko's bsb (missed it!), but that's mostly it.

My mithril spending tends to usually be for chasing specific top tier relics. On the one hand, doing that has given me what I would consider one of the best possible A teams in the current metagame, but at the same time, it leaves me horribly undergeared in a lot of realms (like my terrible FF8, FF6, FF2 synergy, etc).

Chris

Potato del Grande
I assume if I already have Celes BSB I should probably pass on OK? They don't stack right? I use Celes everywhere.
Main appeal of OK for me is getting a Shout style SSB tacked onto an awesome DPS BSB. Ramza doesnt do great DPS for me.

Celes is that minus Haste so not a huge upgrade.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
No one said I was rational when chasing relics. I went all in, 300 mithril on FF3, and didn't get either of OK's relics. Got everything else on the banner though, multiple times in some cases!

Guess I'm gonna have to pay for my foolishness with cash when the good banners roll around later, lol, sigh...

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
2 pulls only netted me Arc robe and Ingus shield. Pretty crap. Is OK still worth maxing without any of his relics?

Healthfood

Golden Squire
2 pulls only netted me Arc robe and Ingus shield. Pretty crap. Is OK still worth maxing without any of his relics?

He's the only 5* support in FF3 after you dive him, so if you feel you need full break for CM then yes. His stats are pretty amazing at cap (Apparently level 92 is the minimum, though with realm synergy you can take him to 85 and probably be effective) and has a deep skillset / item access.

Did 1 pull, got dupe Ingus shield. Let's see what happens in Black Friday I have another pull budgeted for after.

Chris

Potato del Grande
One pull.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3k0_VJ1b08DurrqRBMZdCPIXFXQ76YBZqVoA1EzxglEPlatLh.jpg

Both BSBs WTF!

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm looking at OK Gauntlets and not seeing a hastega. What am I missing here? Looks like haste to the user like every bsb to me.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Decided to do one pull on the OK banner, as I was missing a decent hastega.
IMG_0984 copy.jpg

Alllllright.

Also pretty funny to see leveling a SSB and BSB:
IMG_0985.PNG

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I never used Onion Knight on my Japan account so I had no idea how terrible he really is until he gets past the softcap. I still have the boss rush, the 110 and 120 to do before unlocking the last experience dungeon.

Remember that you want to farm the last experience dungeon for Onion Motes. You get 5 Motes from CMs so you need to farm 7 more. Even if you didn't pull a relic for him you still want to farm the Motes now. You'll be able to get more in the future but why wait? Running the III mote dungeon for Onion Motes is a pain and our next III event won't be for a few months. So if you pull an Onion relic in a LD or during a Celebration you will want to be able to mote him up immediately.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Congrats on all the great pulls!

Angelwatch Angelwatch is on the money - you'll want to farm the exp dungeon. It's nearly as good exp as the Sundaily (better for III characters) but far easier. It's an easy excuse to get some characters some EXP, because you certainly do not want to miss those motes. The handful of 3* orbs you miss aren't worth the headache.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Didn't have much luck on the Black Friday banner, why not give OK1 a shot I say. Nope.

3 healer relics in my two pulls. One relic I'll use for Cid Missions.