Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Firion BSB. I really like it as a RW since it has no cast time and it's my 2nd after Onion Knight which causes instant cast moves.

Gotta balance DPS and support moves now, I think Tyro and Faris are leaving the A Team.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Got 5 5*'s for my lucky draw! Pretty hyped:
- Tidus
- Vanille
- Maria
- Serah
- Eiko

Now... to continue for OK's or just save till FF 14, knowing luck's been used.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got Vaan dagger, Minwu stardust rod and Balthiers gun for Black Friday. No dupes and no tiny bees so I'm more than happy. Debating whether I want to do a kain banner pull to try for his. I don't have any dragoon SBs in the whole game save for lancet which is ass. Dat 14 banner coming up though...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got Aerith's BSB and my third (!) copy of Keeper's Tome.

Short on Gil for the reforge right now, but it seems like the stats at 8* are actually gonna be pretty good. At 7* it's 140 ATK and 138 MAG. Gonna be beastly with Nightmare synergy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Damn I'm still waiting for a proper healer BSB, got Dagger's Dagger a while back which is mostly summon based :/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ashe BSB from friday banner. Really wanted a good mage bsb, and that one qualifies. Would have liked to go more than 1/11 though.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I got a dupe Locke dagger, Garland axe, and Aeris staff so she is definitely going to replace Vanille in my A team. I think I am pretty set.

Vaan BSB
Locke BSB
Ramza BSB, shout, tailwind
Tyro SG
Aeris BSB
RW is usually whatever does the most damage with BSB commands after I buff.

I dont think Garland is worth fitting in there or if there is a better comp hiding with my Paine, Basch, Greg, or Snow supers.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I got a dupe Locke dagger, Garland axe, and Aeris staff so she is definitely going to replace Vanille in my A team. I think I am pretty set.

Vaan BSB
Locke BSB
Ramza BSB, shout, tailwind
Tyro SG
Aeris BSB
RW is usually whatever does the most damage with BSB commands after I buff.

I dont think Garland is worth fitting in there or if there is a better comp hiding with my Paine, Basch, Greg, or Snow supers.

Locke and Vaan overlap a lot. Maybe drop Locke for Basch or Paine - Saint's Cross is awesome especially with +Holy gears?

Or might be worth dropping Ramza (!) for one of the above - run Tyro as your support and RW Shout.

Snow has good stats and a very underrated skill selection, but no sword access sucks on a knight when everyone is above the soft cap.

What I see on your team is tons of survivability, and not a lot of damage. Granted Vaan can be kitted out for bona fide DPS, but Ramza and Tyro are trash-tier DPS. I used to run teams based on surviving, and never having to S/L was great and I was never in danger of losing, so it's a valid strategy (and with damage BSB's, native healer BSB/Wall/Shout you never run out of hones).

Healthfood

Golden Squire
For some fun, Swap Locke with some combat-5 user (Full Charge) and run OK as your RW, or a Darkness Caster. MM/DZ is the most consistent damage barring darkness resisting mobs, and stacks with OK's buff. Even without, The self buff makes him very useable on physical / hybrid teams.

Vaan with Burst is top tier level of greatness - Insta Magic / Def Break is just amazing (even better in MP due to lag)

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I need 3 more Onion Motes to max out my Knight. We get one from clearing the U+ so that means farming two. But the Red Mage / Sage templates are pure stat increases with no bonuses or abilities. I'll still cap them but they aren't nearly as sexy as gaining the ability to use 5 star abilities.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Finished all the III dungeons and mote dungeon with CM's as well. The III dungeons were all fairly easy, but the mote boss took a few reloads and a strategy change to master, but he died in the end.

The U+ CM against the four elemental guys seemed straightforward, and Arc's medica was a major help since they dealt a ton of damage near the end of the gauntlet.

The U++ was kind of trivialized by bringing a runic roaming warrior to nullify the majority of the incoming damage.

Ahriman mote CM was a challenge. Since I missed OK bsb I tried to RW shout, but I got demolished by his nukes. Then I tried to RW wall instead, which helped, but without any kind of atk boost, the fight went on too long so I died some more. I thought about it, and brought the best of both worlds: Vaan's BSB as a RW. That lowered his nukes a lot, and it also slashes his defense enough with the stacking breaks that I didn't need an atk boost anymore. Luneth's BSB was a major help too of course, which let me mostly nuke him straight through his final form.

Videos of my kills: Keeper of the Crystal U+ CM -- Immortal Souls U++ -- World of Darkness Mote CM

Now I need to decide do I chase OK bsb some more, or wait until it shows up again on a future banner.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Holy shit Mote Ahriman hits like a fucking truck. Gonna come back to it after another FF3 draw, which will hopefully at least get me some synergy gear. ATM it feels like RW wall is mandatory, which means if you don't have OK's or Lunneth's burst it's going to be hard to get enough deeps to burst him within 2 RW casts. He's vulnerable to poison and blind so... 5k a tick may help

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I didn't have much trouble with any of the fights. I actually think the U++ was one our easiest ever. Possibly because III is a very rare realm so people don't have much synergy. I just focused one down while ignoring the other. That made sure that the other didn't go into his weak phase when both were still alive.

The CM for Ahriman wasn't too bad. I just spammed Arc's first SSB. His Robe with the heal is better overall but his Staff gives Magic Blink which ate a ton of damage. The Shell and Regen were enough to keep me going.

Onion Knight with his BSB and fully dived is a beast. He carried my team.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally beat that Ahriman bastard on CM! Found a strat that used Indomitable Blade + Meltdown R1 on OK, stacking as much elemental resist accessories and mitigation as possible. Poison and Blind Shell on Desch helped tons. He also gave the last Mote I needed so OK is nearly done @ 97... pending a BSB...

In other words RNG has been quite bitchy... Failing 6 sleeps and getting 3 petrifies early on is such fun. That said I'm still enjoying the MP but it's fairly easy so far. One the D200/D250 come out we should get some sessions going!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, we should definitely organize some FOH multiplayer sessions once the fights get a bit harder. i did the hardest MP fight for awhile last night, and man people just don't know how to set up for it. "i'm hosting the damn match and i'm already bringing Shout and Wall, why are you bringing the exact same SBs as me? argh. and do we really need three Full Breaks?"

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Also for Multiplier, resist accessories. My characters are always the last to die, because I use resist accessories and have superior survivability - if everyone used them, DPS wouldn't go to hell when one team member goes down.