Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Levelling 80-99 isn't that rough. Have them solo Sundaily (or the III exp dungeon) with an EXP boost RM.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
New event opening allowed me to hit 50 mythril earlier than I had planned. Pulled on OK banner and got OK gauntlets, Arc robe, and Luneth dagger. I'll take it!

I've been using Celes a lot, and her buff won't stack with OK. I usually use shout RW for more atk and haste. Is it really worth stacking shout + OK buff, or should I be looking for new RWs?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You want your units hitting at least 590 atk after buffs (the softcap). With shout, you need 393 pre-buffs. With OK's burst, you need 454. If you don't have synergy weapons, it's hard to get to 454 atk, so Ramza's shout will still outdamage OK's burst, even with his lower personal dps. If you have synergy weapons, go with OK.

Stacking both for +80% atk is kind of overkill (until the atk cap is raised later).

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Shout and OK will put you WAY over the attack softcap in most cases. It's usually best to use one or the other. Ramza in physical teams and OK in mixed or Mage teams.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
debated for a bit, and decided that my FF8 synergy is weak enough that i should probably pull on this banner. I previously had Squall's SSB and BSB, but then otherwise just Selphie's first medica and Rinoa's old lightning SB mage thrower.

pulled both Squall relics. lol. game really wants me to use Squall. and also Laguna's SSB gun with an attack and a boostga.

was really hoping to fill out my team more, but you can't really complain too much when you pull an OSB and its complimentary en-element in the same pull. :) feeling pretty lucky.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
With all the rage over ok's bracers I did a pull last night and actually got them! But, so, I egged him to 80 and put some decent gear on him and he only has a little over 200 attack and 1000 hp and he can only use 3*abilites. What am I missing?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Get him to 93. His stats explode. He's a late bloomer. Because he's an onion. Get it? I'll be here all week.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
With all the rage over ok's bracers I did a pull last night and actually got them! But, so, I egged him to 80 and put some decent gear on him and he only has a little over 200 attack and 1000 hp and he can only use 3*abilites. What am I missing?
You also need to get Onion Motes, which will be rewards from the higher event dungeons and can also drop at random from the ++ EXP dungeon in the event. With those motes, you can record dive him to get 5* abilities. I believe you need 12 motes altogether to unlock everything on him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You also need to get Onion Motes, which will be rewards from the higher event dungeons and can also drop at random from the ++ EXP dungeon in the event. With those motes, you can record dive him to get 5* abilities. I believe you need 12 motes altogether to unlock everything on him.
You get ~5 onion motes from getting to the XP dungeon, so just farm up 7 more. They don't drop great.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If you just got the bracers but don't have all the motes yet, I think it would even be worth mythril refreshes to farm up more. Dungeon closes tomorrow.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You only need onion motes to "unlock" the initial dive.

Any idea if they return?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
You can farm them every month in the III mote dungeon from Ahriman. I don't think rates are great but it's possible.

Onion Knight makes a return in about 5 months with the next III event featuring Cloud of Darkness. There is another set of Enigma experience dungeons just like the current ones that drop Onion Motes. And banner 2 is a one stop shop for Onion Knight. It has his OSB and his BSB on it. I think some of his SSBs too.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've read things about OK motes dropping in the 200 difficulty dungeons coming too? I didn't really pay much attention to the details, so you would have to search reddit for the exacts.

I got the ~7 or so onion motes you need from the exp dungeon in about 5 runs, so if you got his relic, I'd say for sure it's worth mithril refreshing at least a few times to farm his motes now. You don't want to have to wait possibly months before he's at full potential.

At a minimum, farm at least 6 (from the event and/or the dungeon) so you can fully dive him on half his grid. It only takes 6 motes to get all of the physical dives, or 6 motes to get all of the magic. You really want it all, but if it comes down to it, it's not so bad to only half dive him for now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've read things about OK motes dropping in the 200 difficulty dungeons coming too? I didn't really pay much attention to the details, so you would have to search reddit for the exacts.

I got the ~7 or so onion motes you need from the exp dungeon in about 5 runs, so if you got his relic, I'd say for sure it's worth mithril refreshing at least a few times to farm his motes now. You don't want to have to wait possibly months before he's at full potential.

At a minimum, farm at least 6 (from the event and/or the dungeon) so you can fully dive him on half his grid. It only takes 6 motes to get all of the physical dives, or 6 motes to get all of the magic. You really want it all, but if it comes down to it, it's not so bad to only half dive him for now.
You get five from quests, so I've farmed two now in 1 refresh. I think I'll try for the other 5 maybe.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tonights new multiplayer battles were a lot easier than last wave. The giant ultimate guy deals almost no damage, and it's near impossible to not get the mastery medals (a single fullbreak hits all medal requirements).

The lag and desync in raid fights though seems worse than before. Hopefully they get that fixed up during the beta.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What the fuck? I have 10 extra onion motes and the character is fully unlocked. Are you guys not farming the exp dungeon 24/7? It's nearly as good as Sundaily.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I was bored so I spent the 1 stamina to fight Mote Ifrit again CM style. I know people are still struggling with him but I thought it was really easy. Power Creep really helps to neuter him. Chain Blizzaga and Rinoa's BSB do so much damage it's ridiculous.

The first time I did him CM style I lost Edea to the Doom timer on Memento Mori. This time I still had 20 seconds on the clock.