Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Kerplode is awesome. I always have a laugh at stupid abilities that destroy planets (like Sephiroth's in FF7). Hers feels even more absurd.

There're some videos done by this guy called Dirge that has character tiers by roles - I thought they were pretty interesting and insightful although he rambles a lot making the videos a little long. Else you can just take the tier list from the pictures and decide based on what units you have.

Edit: Skip to the videos on summary - the discussion ones are REALLY long.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
2/11 on the lucky draw, both new: Agrias OSB and Onion Slice SSB

Not bad I guess, but neither really does much for my team setups (Have Onions BSB already and multple holy relics and OSBs).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
dupe of Arc's Shellga SSB, and first copy of Vanille's BSB. not bad for 25 mythril.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Phew, got Cloud BSB2 and questionable Relic Materia... that's another +20 attack. Shits going to get ridicilous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Tactics Jump Start complete.

I specced Ramza as a Monk. During the Wiegraf fight I just ran around using Steel to boost his Speed. Once I was getting two turns for each of Wiegraf's I started adding Focus to boost attack while using Chakra to keep my HP up. Then I finished off Wiegraf. Once Belias showed up Ramza just one shot him.

Oddly enough true story. I've been replaying Tactics again and just beat that fight a couple of days ago...

For FFRK I went in with Orlandu (not canon!), Vanille, Ramza, Beatrix and Agrias for the 3 Tactics CM. RW was Cloud USB. I used Orlandu's RM on Beatrix for Thinder God. Beatrix used the RW and her BSB 3 times which was enough to kill the demons. Then with Shout and Chant up from Ramza I went into OSB spam on Belias.

One thing to keep in mind is that the vast majority of incoming damage is front loaded. The damage goes way down after killings the demons. I used two of Vanille's BSB heals back to back at the beginning. Belias is tanky as hell though after the demons are dead. 6 OSBs hitting for 90k wasn't enough to kill him. But by that point he was low so I finished him off with standard abilities.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I was so confused reading your post at first... then I got it :)

I haven't done the FFT D300 yet (been busy), but I plan to give it a whirl tonight. Orlandeau (BSB), Ramza (everything), and Agrias (OSB) will be my CM lineup, with probably Yshtola and PCecil as filler. Maybe Beatrix BSB is better like you used (I have both). Will try either and see which works best since attempts are free.

I wish I had an Astra medica, since that would probably be better than Yshtola, but I have no Astra soulbreaks of any kind sadly.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Agrias BSB was great, Imperil Holy and Holy AoE, gave her Cloud USB to annihilate the demons.

BTW ignore the three lucky draws, it's almost all outdated SBs and SSBs.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I feel really crippled for this FFT JS... having no Holy BSB and needing to chew through 1 Million worth of HP. Shame the wisdom motes are locked behind it :(.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I feel really crippled for this FFT JS... having no Holy BSB and needing to chew through 1 Million worth of HP. Shame the wisdom motes are locked behind it :(.
I think it's only mild weakness so any AoE Imperil team should work. I did +3 imperil holy on them, I don't know the exact numbers but imagine I just got a free stacking imperil for "+4". Is it really a huge difference between +3 and +4 imperils?

You need to pull on more FFT banners! My FFT Synergy is almost a whale tier A team at the moment, I pulled for Ramza and Orlandeau so often. There was that bugged draw too that spat out many Shout swords.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
After finishing up the FF7 event I finally got around to doing the FFT jumpstart, and it was pretty easy (I have crazy FFT synergy). Took Angelwatch's advice and went with Beatrix, as well as Yshtola, Ramza, Orlandeau, Agrias, and Cloud USB RW.

Yshtola did buffs with Gathering Storm RM and Wall -> Shellga -> Asylum
Ramza did Shout -> USB -> Breaks
Beatrix did Cloud RW -> BSB x3 -> CMD1
Agrias did Holy Cross x2, then OSB x3 after imperil was full stacked
Orlandeau did 2nd charge of Cloud USB, then BSB x3 (after demons were gone, it's random target)

Beatrix soloed all of the adds easily with 3x BSB under Cloud USB buff, Agrias OSB did around 70k each to Belias, and Orlandeau's BSB with Cloud's buff did something like 150,000 damage per use to Belias.

The fight was over really quick, zero medals lost.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I decided to give another try to the 3x CM for FF2 D300 torment before it closes tomorrow. Went back and used the same idea on the FF2 torment as the FFT one... Beatrix with Cloud USB then BSB x3 for aoe damage / imperil. Setup was:

Beatrix -- Cloud USB -> BSB x3
Ramza -- Shout -> USB -> BSB
Firion -- OSB x3 (one per giant)
Gordon -- Heals
Minwu -- Heals

It was incredibly easy.... and now I feel stupid for wasting hours trying various "traditional" teams attempting that CM a week ago. I guess Cloud USB as a roaming warrior truly does just break the game.

The rebirth dungeons haven't given me any real trouble, but I'm absolutely noticing myself falling behind the power creep. I don't have any of the high end USB dps relics like Cloud, Lightning, Vaan, etc, and bosses are starting to take a lot longer for my teams to kill.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The newest FF12 Torment against Mateus was one of the easier ones I think. For the Jumpstart I just ignored the little adds and blew up the boss with a 3x CM team of Vaan, Ashe, Penelo, Ramza, Yshtola + Cloud USB RW.

Yshtola did Wall -> Shellga -> BSB
Ramza did Shout -> USB -> Def/Res Breaks
Penelo did AoE Debuffs -> Shared Medica
Ashe did Dispel -> BSB -> Valigarmanda
Vaan did Steal Power -> Cloud RW -> BSB -> Thiefs Revenge

Overall it was over quickly enough even though Ramza was asleep for a large part of the encounter.
Video: Mateus FF12 Jump Start CM x3

I ended up committing to legend diving Ramza and Yshtola, even though Yshtola is still 1 spirit mote away from her good LM2, sigh. I think we're getting more spirit motes sometime this week though.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm a little behind right now. I still need to do the XII Torment and the two "easy" Nemesis fights. I did get the third one done for the 6 star accessory. Much easier in multiplayer than solo with stacking buffs and lots of reflected damage.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Since there were zero dupes being the first XV banner I went for a pull. I got the Legend Materia for Iris and Noctis BSB and SSB. Not too shabby for one pull.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm a little behind right now. I still need to do the XII Torment and the two "easy" Nemesis fights. I did get the third one done for the 6 star accessory. Much easier in multiplayer than solo with stacking buffs and lots of reflected damage.
Oh god no, so many retards in multiplayer. How about the Eiko who cast Bahamut instead of AoE Heal?? Characters who just die to the first 6k hit because no res?

Nemesis was much easier solo. I had time to get up Shell and Wall so the first two attacks didn't do much, with Cloud proccing W-Omega Drive often he only got off one 99999 hit. Really seeing the value of native Cloud USB now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I expected more from Kuja as the final boss of the rebirth event, but he was pretty easy. I think the Warmech a few days go was harder. I did use native Celes IB and that removed like half the fights damage, so maybe he's worse for people who can't absorb his spells.

Fully legend dived Yshtola is ridiculous. Frequent double proccing her medica command for about 4k aoe healing.

The next FFV event needs to hurry and get here... I want better DPS relics.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just like that Y'Shtola's single target heals go for like 8k with the increased stats from legend dive, which is great when legend dove gives a big chunk of HP too and gets you some 9k HP characters.

Went with Cloud/Ramza/Tyro/Celes/Y'Shtola for my first five full legend dives and that's my A Team now. Probably Agrias next for the imperil holy change on knight ability.