Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100gemmed Rinoa dualcast LMR. I already use her a lot and have her LDd, since I have her 1.0 chain and ice is probably my strongest element even aside from the chain, so that's great.

And pulled Prishe's %heal+Last Stand SSB from the XI RoP, which seems pretty damn great for an SSB.

Not a bad night.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got Rinoa's aosb and double cast lmr in one pull, not sure if the aosb will ever get used though since I have her csb and previous usb, still its an aosb stat stick and has ice boost.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Rinoa CSB, ASB, USB, and LMR ?

She's definitely someone you entrust battery feed, and she can easily use all that gauge with her LM2 constantly proccing quickcast3

That was a solid pull!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I'm definitely happy with it.

Been playing the game a little more than just logging in and getting my free 2-3 mythril a day again recently. Got enough rubies to make one skill, got Maliris on farm status and down to 32s in my best run. Think I'm going to do it megaman style and craft chain firaja and work on isgebind next. With my recent Vincent chain, I'm sure I'll be able to throw something together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Does Enkidu have any use for you guys as the main still? It feels like with the increasing amount of status debuff bosses that Unicorn is much more functional now.

Also, as I just typed that out, does anyone feel dismayed that THAT is how they upped difficulty? With status debuffs? It annoys me... fights like Hades feels less "challenging" and more "annoying" per example. What do you guys think?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Enkidu casts esuna on the whole party, I think it's actually more useful than Unicorn in a lot of fights that Unicorn is suggested in. Biggest exception is when the status effect hits all five party members. But lots of Torments the status only hits one or two slots at a time, and in those cases I find having the heal on top makes up for having to cure the status effect after the fact rather than preventing it.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What's a good inheritance for Enkidu? Defense / Resistance ? Certainly something "universal" yes? What do you guys use?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Does Enkidu have any use for you guys as the main still?
I haven't used Enkidu in something like 2-4 months. On the other hand, I use Unicorn as my main on every single torment boss, some magicite bosses, and almost all CM content too. My reasonings:

For one thing, you can use Unicorn pre-emptively. For Enkidu, you have to hold a units action and wait until the big status is used before using it (or even worse, wait until the status lands, then wait for a unit to have a free turn to use Enkidu, possibly leaving someone debilitated for 2-5 seconds).

Another mark against Enkidu is that it doesn't work on everything. Boss uses AoE slow? Enkidu does nothing, but Astra would still block that.

There's also the secondary effects. Enkidu does an aoe medica on summon, which is helpful a lot of the times, but you're using it for the cure, and the medica may be wasted. Unicorn applies aoe heavy regen, which heals for more than Enkidu (over time, averaged) and because it's spread out it's less likely to be wasted on overheal (on hard fights at least).

Then there's the "assistance" effects when they pop in randomly after a summon. Enkidu will do a shitty 3k nuke, or a stat break (everything relevant is near immune). Unicorn will pop in and ST esuna someone if they're debuffed, or he will pop in and ST heal your lowest health unit, which has saved my ass so many times in many hard fights.

Not to say Enkidu is worthless, but in my personal experience, I haven't used him in forever but Unicorn is by far my most used primary on almost everything.

In other news, I just did the D280 FF8 CM..... I consider my FF8 synergy to be extremely high, especially after my amazing pull this week, but Ultima (Omega?) Weapon took me something like 20 resets until he used that stupid OTK on the proper units in the proper order.... what a pain in the ass.

pic.jpg

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What's a good inheritance for Enkidu? Defense / Resistance ? Certainly something "universal" yes? What do you guys use?
I think I gave my Enkidu +wind element (a leftover from back when he was relevant as an actual wind magicite instead of the cure), but as I mentioned above I haven't used him in a long time so I haven't bothered updating that.

For Unicorn I gave him.... I honestly don't remember, but I think it was a +health passive.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
For Unicorn I gave him.... I honestly don't remember, but I think it was a +health passive.

Ditto though... haven't used Enkidu in a long long time and Unicorn is my defacto standard Magicite too. I have 2 Unicorns! One for +15 Defense, one for + 15 Resistance based upon the type of fight (may have been a waste in hindsight but bah, whatevs!). It lets me fill the other four subs with more inherited +30 empower elemental stuff. I was just wondering if Enkidu has more of a place than it seems to. Sylph should've been insta-cast. I think DENA really dropped the ball on that one.

Still a bit out of the loop of what makes for the best inheritances. I think a good balance is the rule of thumb yes? Also factoring in diminishing returns... idk.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My classic magicite deck looks something along the lines of this:

For a mage team:

<Active> -- Either Unicorn or something elemental (Kraken, Garuda, etc)
Evrae -- +15% magic inherit
Elem Boost (Garuda, Isgebind, etc) -- +15% element inherit
Dampen (Firemane, Ixion, etc) -- +10% dampen inherit
Gizamaluke -- Blade Ward inherit (in total Gizamaluke now has 5% bladeward, 5% spellward, 15% resist)

For phys teams, it's basically the same thing, except I use an Evrae with +crit damage inherit instead (goes well with Onions pUSB). If I don't need Unicorn, I add in an extra +element boost or a dampen for a second element.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I like your setup and definitely see the logic there. The magicite attributes are definitely wonky and not easily patterned... makes my brain hurt trying to fumble through their uniqueness to optimize efficiency.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think I'm similar:

Elemental Dampen get a 2nd Elemental Dampen. Physical & Magical Elemental Boost get a 2nd Elemental Empower. That's the majority of your needs sorted. Then I have a 2nd Attack Boon on Evrae and a 2nd Magic Boon on Garuda.

So I can get x2 Elemental Empower and x3 Attack/Magic Boon with two magicites. With three magicites (usual setup) I get x4 Elemental Boost and x3 Attack/Magic Boost.

I have two Evrae (second should have Health Boon) and two Hades (both with Dark Empower), I have zero Zombie Dragon because it slows down SB gain.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What are the numbers for Evrae's Surging Power? This ability went under my radar but seeing how you both are fans of it......

Chris

Potato del Grande
What are the numbers for Evrae's Surging Power? This ability went under my radar but seeing how you both are fans of it......
I think it's something like 10% extra damage, so it's better than second copies of empower element and attack/magic boon due to dimishing returns. I've been told that it scales on max HP somehow so I may be wrong here.

There's the opposite version where you do more damage on low health too on Hades (I think), I use that too depending on the fight.

I think I usually go Evrae for physical teams (it has Attack Boon and they have more health) and Hades for magic teams (they have less health and more mind boosts to make up for the healing dampen). Or cover all bases wth one of each. Often I just use them as filler since usually their slots are taken by dampen magicites.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Vivi USB from the ff9 parade draw btw. Sinzar seemed jelly :-D
I have that, it's excellent. Auto Dive and get honing your Meltdown/Chain Firaga. Dived and trance mode activated he is going to have a 50% chance to TRIPLE cast.

I got Zidane USB which seems... fine? And Rinoa CSB which is great, nice nostalgia from the animation.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Zidane USB1 or USB2 ?

His USB2 (I think it's called Gale Unleashed) is extremely good and makes him one of the higher tier wind dps (especially after storm ride releases next month, the new 5 hitter wind thief skill). You kind of want his LMR2 to combo with it though (dualcast wind) because if a unit doesn't dualcast, they aren't at the top of the meta these days....

Even as a standalone though it's great.