Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Citz

Silver Squire
Is it the same game in japan? Do they also have borked/slow/weirdly responsive UI?

Chris

Potato del Grande
UI is perfect for me (maybe too many menus to click when crafting)? Is it a phone thing?

I wonder if having less than 5 team members is optimal while leveling/farming?

There are only ever 3 trash monsters on screen at once, so if you are one shotting then 2 just stand there doing nothing or worse you need to manually click skip on your mages. Less people means they get more exp so take less damage as they will pretty soon out level content?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
UI is perfect for me (maybe too many menus to click when crafting)? Is it a phone thing?

I wonder if having less than 5 team members is optimal while leveling/farming?

There are only ever 3 trash monsters on screen at once, so if you are one shotting then 2 just stand there doing nothing or worse you need to manually click skip on your mages. Less people means they get more exp so take less damage as they will pretty soon out level content?
The exp is evenly divided amongst your party members, regardless of level (and that includes if they're lvl 50). The fastest leveling I did was Rydia in Fabul Castle. It's almost 900 xp a pop, at 1 stamina per. Makes for incredibly fast leveling (could be used on Kain easily too).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well it sounded good so I tried it. I got 556 exp for master? How are you getting 900 exp (FF4 synergy?)?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What device(s) is(are) everyone playing on? It runs choppy as all hell on my Galaxy S3, but runs fairly fine on my Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0).

Shin-Ra event, first tier, second round (floors 5-6, I think?) will give you about 856 experience if you meet the requirements. My characters are all about level 15.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it sounded good so I tried it. I got 556 exp for master? How are you getting 900 exp (FF4 synergy?)?
Yes, the synergy gives extra exp if the character is from that game. So for Kain and Rydia, they get bonus exp for it. It's 800 something.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone got any good farm spots? Take one character into these and reset before the bosses:

Fabul Castle 1-6 is 834exp/stamina for FF4 characters. If you do the boss floor you can get Whip drops, great for Rydia.

Shinra Building 36-39 is 904.8exp/stamina for FF7 characters. I wouldn't suggest trying the boss solo though.

Mako Reactor #1 (Elite) is 269.2gil/stamina. Take in a full party.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, I didn't realize these upper floors of Shinra were so high on the stamina requirements. Fucking 60 total stamina for floors 51-55.

I ran the weapon dungeon a few times this morning and it's causing me to run out of gil in a hurry. That said, I'm lvl 26 and should have everything I need to do the rest of Shinra except Dark Attack (which means farming Power/Dark orbs) and I'd like to hone Thundara.

I'm running (this is mostly for me to keep track of what I need to do):
Cloud - 5* Masamune lvl 5, 3* Flame Mail lvl 4
Kain - 3*++ Wind Spear lvl 10, 2* Bone Mail lvl 5
Titus - 3* Dancing Dagger lvl 7, 2* Protect Vest lvl 5
Tyro - 3* Silver Harp lvl 10, 3*+ Protect Vest lvl 10
Rydia - 3*+ Mythril Rod lvl 10, 3*++ Bronze Bangle lvl 10

I'd like to farm for another Bone Mail and level that up, level up that 2nd Protect Vest (and maybe do a 3rd too), and max out that Dancing Dagger too. I've heard that the normal weapon dungeon can drop Silver Harps too, so that'd be nice to level up. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to level up another char, I'd probably go with Tifa over Titus.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Damn, I didn't realize these upper floors of Shinra were so high on the stamina requirements. Fucking 60 total stamina for floors 51-55.

I ran the weapon dungeon a few times this morning and it's causing me to run out of gil in a hurry. That said, I'm lvl 26 and should have everything I need to do the rest of Shinra except Dark Attack (which means farming Power/Dark orbs) and I'd like to hone Thundara.

I'm running (this is mostly for me to keep track of what I need to do):
Cloud - 5* Masamune lvl 5, 3* Flame Mail lvl 4
Kain - 3*++ Wind Spear lvl 10, 2* Bone Mail lvl 5
Titus - 3* Dancing Dagger lvl 7, 2* Protect Vest lvl 5
Tyro - 3* Silver Harp lvl 10, 3*+ Protect Vest lvl 10
Rydia - 3*+ Mythril Rod lvl 10, 3*++ Bronze Bangle lvl 10

I'd like to farm for another Bone Mail and level that up, level up that 2nd Protect Vest (and maybe do a 3rd too), and max out that Dancing Dagger too. I've heard that the normal weapon dungeon can drop Silver Harps too, so that'd be nice to level up. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to level up another char, I'd probably go with Tifa over Titus.
Yeah I spent about 40k today doing weapons, down to 8k left. My team for Shinra has been:

1)Cloud: Crystal Sword/Genji Helm/power wrist
2)Jait: Dancing Daggers/Golden Helm/Cura/Thundera
3)Tifa: Tiger Claw/Regal Gown
4)Wakka(boss adventures only) Shirukin/Mythril Vest Salve
4)Tidus: Ancient Sword/Genji shield
5)Rydia: Power Rod/Hypno Crown Thundera/Thundera

All my gear is 5+, nothing honed other than the self heal (salve?) which I almost never use.

Only have one last set of floors to go. 65 sucked.

I assume you're still using Tifa for Shinra and FF7 stuff, the synergy bonus is way too good.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Besides the daily, anyone know of a good spot to farm 2 star Lesser Power Orbs for the "Other" abilities? The last couple of spots in the VI zone is good for 2 star elemental types (circle looking orbs) but not for whatever the other orbs are (rock looking).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The wiki seems to say Elite Underground Waterway (IV) or Shinra Floor 56-60 are potential locations. I may try out the Underground Waterway here in a second because I need some also. Only started yesterday and am only up to Floor 26-30 of Shinra. About to see if I can get Tifa but party is mostly only level 15s. Biggest struggle right now is Gil. Would love to level a ton of my equipment to 5 but don't have shit for monies.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fire Orbs won't drop grr!

I think it's worth saying that going to a low level location on that spreadsheet has lower drop rates than higher level/elite ones.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Yeah. L Power Figaro Castle. L Dark Mt. Holt (For Dark Strike). Lower level drop locations often mean they are a rare drop off the boss. Farm as high as you can.