Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I've done the 8 20/50 difficulty sections already (and am back up to 50 mithril), how hard are the 110 difficulty parts?

Also, any advice on who to use the "New Character" crystals on? I've got warrior from before, but was thinking Yshtola or Thancred.

Also, I was thinking of using one of the blank MC1 on Aerith, as I use her pretty heavily. Another will be on Gilgamesh, as I just missed his. Not sure who to use the other two on...

MC2 I was thinking of Rinoa or maybe Cloud, since I missed his MC2.
I dont know about the character and MCs because I have played from the beginning so I between most and all of that, but for MC2s, I would imagine get cloud because FFVII stuff happens all the time and tyro because his RM from the MC2 seems really good

Rinoa is the first black mage to be able to go to 80, so I would probably do that number 3, then you have to pick between the others.

Actually, I lied about the MC1 part. Use one for Ricard if you have him but not his MC (and probably get him if you dont). His RM is very good and the elite stage his MC is behind is pretty difficult (128 difficulty I think)

I play this game pretty casually (I finish events but i am lagging waaaaaaaay behind on doing the dungeon updates), so maybe my advice is wrong, but it is where I would start

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Got my Omega Badge. Not doing that fight again.

I used the Stop Lock strategy and it was still close. On my victory run I had 4 Stops miss in a row. He was really close to dead so I kept going and luckily killed him but I hate RNG fights like this one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The 110 isn't too bad if you have some Synergy and hones. The bosses don't have a ton of health but they do put some damage out. The big Worm from X is probably the easiest. It has two vulnerabilities (Ice and Water) and it's damage isn't too bad. Just get a Wall Roaming Warrior and hit it with Magic Break(down) to keep it's Quake's low. It's pretty easy.

The IV 110 isn't terrible either. It's all physical damage so go in with Wall, Protectga and Power Break(down) and he will hardly dent you. Bonus is that his Darkness ability actually costs him life to use so that helps chip him down.

VII is probably the hardest. The main body will spam an AOE attack and if you hit it before the arms are dead it "grabs" a character and you need to hit that arm to get them loose again. The VIII Behemoth is also tough since it likes to spam AOE attacks. Focus on the X and IV ones first and then try your luck with these.

If you don't have Cloud's MC2 from the previous event I'd suggest taking his first. VII is just a very common realm and they LOVE Cloud so it's good to keep him powerful. Plus his RM3 is really good when you get a Wall, Hastega or Group Cure of your own.
The IV stage crushed me. I'm pretty-not-ready for it (no synergy, etc). I had to S/L a couple times to figure out mechanics well. The darkness ability is actually able to be avoided via retaliate, so ALL of cecil's abilities are physical and would trigger retaliate (which is the ONLY reason I beat him). With slow/tempo flurry, I think I could master it if I had just healed through "35" of his turns...

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried the Sand Worm and got wrecked. Eventually he just started chaining Quake and I was dead pretty quickly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maybe try with a Szah RW for hastega + shellga? I was tempted to try it out but trying to figure out the party with my under-leveled and undergeared team is going to kill me.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
I feel like I should be so much better at this game. I have a ton of level 65's and some really good gear, but I feel like no matter what I do, I get my ass kicked once difficulty goes above 100. Will post an edit as to what characters and gear I have.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Me too. I almost have 200 mithril saved up...
Pulled... 2 4*, 9 3*
Aaaand yup.

Got Novice on Cecil earlier, expert on Sand worm. Blew the two MC2 on Rinoa and Cloud. Used 2 of the hero crystals on Vaan and Yshtola. Grabbed MC1 for Aeris and Gilg. Still 2 more HCs and 2 more MC1s to use yet. Not sure I can string through the other MC2 fights.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
If you don't have Wall of your own (Sentinel Grimoire or Thyrus) than you should strongly consider pulling on the current banner and/or tonight's banner. With that said chasing a single Relic is a good way to be disappointed. I've had way too many 11x pulls with no five stars myself so I know the frustration.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This banner had a lot of decent on it. Mage weapons, a ssb for a lol 80 character, a wall relic. I couldn't resist pulling one more time...two rainbow orbs, one of them must be good! Nope they were both generic non-sb relics that weren't even included on the banner.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I tried the Sand Worm and got wrecked. Eventually he just started chaining Quake and I was dead pretty quickly.
I still think the Sand Worm is the easiest of the 4. This would be my generic strategy:

Take Wall as your Roaming Warrior. Sentinel Grimoire or Stoneskin II (Tyro or Y'shtola). Cast the first right away to buy yourself time to get the rest of your mitigation up. Recast Wall when he hits 50% to get yourself to the end. Load yourself up with Ice and Water attacks. This is the only boss of the 4 that has an easy vulnerability to exploit (The Crane from VII is weak to Lightning but only after the arms are gone). So you can take chunks of his health away with these attacks. If your hones are low than hold onto to these attacks until he's around 50% dead and then unload on him. Magic Break(down) is really helpful to take the sting out of Quake. From my experience he doesn't cast it early but seems to start chain casting it when he gets low on health (data mining shows otherwise but this was my experience). So that's when you need to get the Break on him. Shellga doesn't hurt if you can fit it in.

A typical load out for me looks like this:

Melee 1: Physical ability of some sort (think Watera Strike or Blizzara Strike) and Mental Break
WHM: Curaga and Diaga
Support: Power and Magic Breakdown
BLM: Two high honed spells that can hit a Vulnerability if possible
Melee 2: Random ability and Armor Break

For Melee 2 consider Paladin Cecil with Shellga. If you don't have decently honed Breakdowns yet than that Support person can be anyone with regular Power and Magic Break.

As for his attacks: His Swallow Attack is annoying but it's not fatal. The Slow it leaves behind is the most annoying part of it. His headbutt is physical only and is easily healed through. That leaves Quake. According to data-mining he uses Quake constantly throughout the fight at 40% likelihood per round increasing to 50% if someone is Swallowed. If someone gets Swallowed you need to break them out as quickly as possible. You need to do 10% of his remaining health in order to break someone out. So someone swallowed early on is much harder to break out than someone swallowed later in the fight. So hold back on your Hones (Water and Ice) if you don't have a lot of uses until someone gets Swallowed and then go all out to break them free. Once he gets down to 50% than try and burst him down.

Last piece of advice on the fight. If he gets TOO Quake happy than just S/L and try again. You should eventually get an attempt in where he doesn't Quake so often and you can get the win that way.

You get the MC2 just for completion so if you can't Master it than don't worry about it. Getting the MC2 is more important than getting the Upgrade material and Mythril. It sucks leaving any Mythril on the table but the MC2 is your goal. For someone with zero MC2 Crystals than my advice is to spend the first on Cloud since they love him, VII is a very common realm and he's just all around strong. If you can get a second than my advice would be Rinoa since she'll be the only level 80 BLM for awhile. I'd only consider Rinoa if you can give her a decent weapon through (like Valkyrie from the beginner picks since she can't use Storm Staff).

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Pulled... 2 4*, 9 3*
Aaaand yup.

Got Novice on Cecil earlier, expert on Sand worm. Blew the two MC2 on Rinoa and Cloud. Used 2 of the hero crystals on Vaan and Yshtola. Grabbed MC1 for Aeris and Gilg. Still 2 more HCs and 2 more MC1s to use yet. Not sure I can string through the other MC2 fights.
Of the remaining two I'd say that the VIII Behemoth is an easier fight but he does hurt. Especially when he starts to chain cast Meteor. But if you can get him Blinded early on and get Magic Break(down) and mitigation up than you have a strong chance of beating him. It just might be RNG dependent on how quickly you can get Blind to land and how often he wants to use an AOE attack. He's a very straight forward fight (unlike the VII crane) but he hits like a truck and takes a lot of damage.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The ++ bonus battle event quest is trivial with a retaliator and a runic blade RW. I'm pretty worried about Janova on the 3 man boss rush. Sleep seems like the only way to go but I'm not sure I can down 3 bosses with only 3 mages.