Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's always a consolation prize getting something like that but the Red Armlet isn't terrible. Gloves, wrists and bracelets (all the same category) are pretty solid. They give a good increase to ATK, MAG and MND so they're not as sexy as Organics or Cardinal but I dare say you will get more use out of that than some other clunkers. The additional fire damage makes it an ideal BLM bracer to go with Firaga and Firaja.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Decided to do a 3x pull on the current banner.....Thyrus.

So glad I decided to pick up Y'shtola and her memory crystal with this event!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
felt so good when i got my thyrus. think i got mine on a single or a three pull too. wasn't even expecting it, was just bored.
smile.png
congrats

Citz

Silver Squire
Expecting something is a bitch. Saw 4 rainbow orbs... turning into 2 runes blades (FFVI) and 2 esther bracers. I don't think I can complain though but I still don't have any wall.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
there's two rune blades on the banner -- if you got 2x of the Celes ones then i'm really really jealous. just because she's my favorite.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got an All Rounder and a Power Sash. Tempted to pull on this banner twice with 90 mithril left. Will definitely be back up to 100 by the time the next banner comes around so if I want to pull again it's not like I'll miss out on anything else.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bad time to take a holiday!

Just caught up and inexplicably mastered Omega even after a Stop missing and taking a wave cannon, nice surprise. Used Advantaliate for the first time in a few months.

Bought my first 11 pull to celebrate my Birthday and just got some armors, still no Wall! No worries though because I think walling via RW is optimal for a while yet, any character can cast it and if it takes more than two your losing mastery anyway.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got an All Rounder and a Power Sash. Tempted to pull on this banner twice with 90 mithril left. Will definitely be back up to 100 by the time the next banner comes around so if I want to pull again it's not like I'll miss out on anything else.
How are you earning so much mithril?!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha I read that again and meant 50. I'm at 91 now so if I pulled again I'd for sure be able to get back to 50 by the time the new banner came out.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ha I read that again and meant 50. I'm at 91 now so if I pulled again I'd for sure be able to get back to 50 by the time the new banner came out.
Yeah, I'm still wondering how. Are you taking the next version of the SSB banner or the one after? I'm not sure how you'd get 59 mithril in just a few days.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have 91 now so what I was trying to say was if I pulled this banner again I'd most likely be able to get 9 mithril so I could pull the next banner once before it was gone.

Or save and pull banner 4 or 5 once.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Depending on where you are at on the Daily Login there are, roughly, 29 Mythril between. Ow and the last day of Banner 5. This includes 10 from Orbfest 4 and 5 and another 10 from the FF V event next week. That puts me at 99 Mythril on the last day of Banner 5 unless we get some bonus Mythril for Christmas (they haven't announced anything but it wouldn't surprise me).

My plans right now are one pull on banner 3 and another on banner 5 assuming I find that 1 missing Mythril somewhere. I still need to do my Beginner pull but how quickly I pull on it depends on my results from the SSB banners. After that I will do a pull on the Beatrix banner and bank the rest for the end of March 1 year anniversary SSSSB celebration. I'm going to try to stay disciplined since every time I've whales on a single banner I've left incredibly disappointed. I also decided to limit myself on the one 50 pull for Beatrix when before I was planning more. I really want Save The Queen but the rest of the banner is weak. I may just wait and try during SSSSBfest.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Dropped everything I had on Banner 3. It was the banner where all the character specific relics were really good for me. In the end I pulled three 5 stars. Two non-soulbreak swords (SOLDIER Sword from VII and a Zantetsuken from VI which I was able to combine up to a 7 star). The only character relic I pulled was Zidane's Butterfly Sword. Of the 6 relics it was number 5 on what I wanted to pull (6 being Eiko's Golem Flute since I don't need more WHM relics). I really wanted a Rod or Force Saber but I was in a real need for Physical Weapons so it's not a bad one.

I'm totally tapped out on Mythril right now. I was really hoping for either Rod from the Banner to fill the equipment hole I have of zero universal Mage Relics. So that means I'm putting more priority on the Beginner Banner than before. As soon as I get 50 I'm doing it so I can get Rinoa's Valkyrie. It might not be a universal BLM relic but it helps to close that hole a bit and she's our first level 80 BLM. After that I'm probably just going to save for the Anniversary Super Super Super Soul Break Celebration in March. Nothing between now and then looks good enough to splurge Mythril on though I'm tempted on the Beatrix Banner for Save the Queen (the rest of the Banner is uninspiring though).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I'm gonna save Mithril from now on, but keep doing the 100gem pulls as able on new banners. I wasn't super excited to get the Valkeryie until I actually started using Rinoa. It's pretty awesome now, but I have this weird mishmash of team strategy :|

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Were you able to unlock Rinoa's MC2? If so she will last you a VERY long time with Valkyrie. A Universal BLM Rod is better than Valkyrie but since I wasn't able to get one I'm taking it just to make that hole smaller.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I pulled Banner 3 and got Auron's sword but that's it. I am definitely hurting for both BLM and WHM weapons so unfortunately not what I wanted.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Were you able to unlock Rinoa's MC2? If so she will last you a VERY long time with Valkyrie. A Universal BLM Rod is better than Valkyrie but since I wasn't able to get one I'm taking it just to make that hole smaller.
Yep, I got two MC2s so far, used on one cloud and the other on Rinoa (though she isn't 65 yet to use it, but I redeemed it).

I did the 100gem pull on the new FF5 banner and got the 5* robe with the shared heal SB. Not sad about that, but it's got no mind or magic, so my two casters don't want it, Wakka can't wear it, and Setzer doesn't need it (he's wearing the Regal Gown already). I might just swap Setzer for Tyro and throw on Tyro's healing grimoire to master that soul break.