Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dark Cecil, lvl 22, 10/10 Falchion, 1/15 Black Garb, power wrist, double blade bash
Tyro, lvl 25, 10/10 Silver Harp, 10/15 Portect Vest ++, Star Pendant, Cure + Thundara
Cloud, lvl 26, 10/10 Falchion, 9/15 Crystal Helm, Power Wrist, Fire Strike, Thunder Strike (also have Dark Strike available for him)
Rydia, lvl 26, 10/10 Power Rod, 1/20 Regal Gown, Earring, Thundara + Fire
Kain, lvl 21, 10/10 Poison Axe, 6/10 Gold Hairpin, Power Wrist, Blade Bash

Have Tifa at 14, Tidus and Wakka at 24. I'll sub out Fire Strike for Dark Strike. Not sure what else to do.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Started a few days ago (3-4ish), and downed Rufus tonight. Spent $3 for extra stamina, but feels pretty worth it even if there's still another day of the event left. Main things were having a honed Thundara for extra uses and farming a Whip+ for Rydia and Jump for Kain, mostly to get the ranged bosses. Also, switched from Tyro to White Mage for the group heal. I did cheese things a bit in that if anyone died, I'd flick on airplane mode, kill the app, turn off airplane mode and then restart the app (thanks again for whoever said that tip). Most of my team was in the mid-20s while my White Mage was like 17.

Gear wise, I don't have anything special, all 2-3 stars, with one 4 star weapon (Kazekiri) for Cloud.
Seen this mentioned a few times and being done wrong so just a quick FYI.

To restart a level due to damage or abilities missing - Simply force close the app. No need to turn off wifi. When you open it again click okay and it will restart the fight from the beginning of the stage(3/3 for example).

To farm item drops from bosses - When you enter the level turn off wifi. Finish all stages and kill the boss. If the boss drops a chest turn wifi back on and let level complete. If boss does not drop the item then force close the app, turn wifi back on, and hit cancel. It will take you back to the level menu. Repeat until your item drops. Re-entering the stage will generate a new drop table. It costs stamina again but less than doing the entire scenario over and over obviously.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm having a problem where if I switch apps to turn off wifi, when I come back it notices and boots me to the screen :|

Neph_sl

shitlord
Dark Cecil, lvl 22, 10/10 Falchion, 1/15 Black Garb, power wrist, double blade bash
Tyro, lvl 25, 10/10 Silver Harp, 10/15 Portect Vest ++, Star Pendant, Cure + Thundara
Cloud, lvl 26, 10/10 Falchion, 9/15 Crystal Helm, Power Wrist, Fire Strike, Thunder Strike (also have Dark Strike available for him)
Rydia, lvl 26, 10/10 Power Rod, 1/20 Regal Gown, Earring, Thundara + Fire
Kain, lvl 21, 10/10 Poison Axe, 6/10 Gold Hairpin, Power Wrist, Blade Bash

Have Tifa at 14, Tidus and Wakka at 24. I'll sub out Fire Strike for Dark Strike. Not sure what else to do.
I used Tifa in place of DK Cecil. The VII bonus is pretty clutch. Also, might want to try White Mage instead of Tyro for the group heal. If you can, craft a Cura, too. Jump for Kain is pretty good too, tends to do more damage than his Double Jump Soul Break and both are usable on the ranged bosses.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I used Tifa in place of DK Cecil. The VII bonus is pretty clutch. Also, might want to try White Mage instead of Tyro for the group heal. If you can, craft a Cura, too. Jump for Kain is pretty good too, tends to do more damage than his Double Jump Soul Break and both are usable on the ranged bosses.
Tifa is only lvl 14. I subbed in Tidus for DK Cecil and added Dark Attack (to prep for ezmoad Rufus hopefully). Moved Thunderstrike onto Tyro w/ Harp, put both thundaras on Rydia, and gained a few levels. First gunner was "ez". I just need to try and get Kain's jump powered up a few times. I'm having trouble with Orbs for jump (and upgrading thunder strike and dark attack), but w/e.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I'm having a problem where if I switch apps to turn off wifi, when I come back it notices and boots me to the screen :|
Shouldn't need to switch apps, all that should be in your pulldown menu.

I highly recommend playing the game using bluestacks on PC, game runs beautifully and it's easy to just disable your adapter to do the reset trick, when your loading screens like crazy trying to farm items it speeds things up significantly. Of course if you aren't home this is null but just a tip.

Thanks for Downloading BlueStacks

It's free.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tifa is only lvl 14. I subbed in Tidus for DK Cecil and added Dark Attack (to prep for ezmoad Rufus hopefully). Moved Thunderstrike onto Tyro w/ Harp, put both thundaras on Rydia, and gained a few levels. First gunner was "ez". I just need to try and get Kain's jump powered up a few times. I'm having trouble with Orbs for jump (and upgrading thunder strike and dark attack), but w/e.
Pretty sure the only ability I had honed for Shinra was Thundara. Jump and Dark Attack were both lvl 1.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty sure the only ability I had honed for Shinra was Thundara. Jump and Dark Attack were both lvl 1.
Yeah, I haven't made Jump yet. Not that it matters, as I just beat heligunner without a problem. On to Rufus once I get stamina. Is he vulnerable to anything? I'm thinking I'll stack cura and lvl2 cure on Tyro, stick with double thundara on Rydia, put thunder strike and fire strike on Cloud, blade bash and salve on Tidus, double blade bash on kain.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Blind him and reload if it doesn't land, he has epic shotgun of DOOM.

Kill the dog first, I want to say it's vulnerable to Fire since dogs in FF7 were but I don't think it is.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure exactly what you're meaning, it is supposed to switch you to the title screen when you do it. But you need to turn off WiFi during the dungeon, then force close the app when you don't get your drop, turn back on WiFi, then when you reload it'll force you to the title screen and you hit 'cancel'

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure exactly what you're meaning, it is supposed to switch you to the title screen when you do it. But you need to turn off WiFi during the dungeon, then force close the app when you don't get your drop, turn back on WiFi, then when you reload it'll force you to the title screen and you hit 'cancel'
Thanks. I'm retarded. I figured it out.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
For rufus just put everyone but Tifa and Cloud in the back row by going to party -> formation when you get to the boss level. Wakka + a ranged weapon is ideal there with boost(use on cloud/tifa only)/salve. It's what I did and his damage was easily manageable. If you use Wakka and Tidus you can equip both with Salve so they can heal themselves. Didn't take Rydia because of her low def and Rufus not having a weakness. Burst down Dark Nation then WAIT FOR PROTECT/SHELL TO WEAR OFF before burning your abilities on Rufus. Just attack until he stops glowing. Use Protect vests/Mythril Bangles. It's a very manageable fight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aha! Leveling doesn't just restore HP, it also refills all of your spells. I leveled on floor 69 cloud and tyro, just in time to refill thunder strike, cure lvl2, and cura.

That was actually a fun fight. Stupid Dark Attack missed the second time so it wasn't easy pz. The row strategy was great. Cloud up front, the rest in the back. Barely missed Mastering it. I think if I had kept Tidus up front and killed the trash rounds faster I might have been able to do it.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Aha! Leveling doesn't just restore HP, it also refills all of your spells. I leveled on floor 69 cloud and tyro, just in time to refill thunder strike, cure lvl2, and cura.

That was actually a fun fight. Stupid Dark Attack missed the second time so it wasn't easy pz. The row strategy was great. Cloud up front, the rest in the back. Barely missed Mastering it. I think if I had kept Tidus up front and killed the trash rounds faster I might have been able to do it.
Just finished it myself. Now to level Sephiroth and then focus on the new event.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lalala waiting in Stamina while watching Daredevil. Realized I accidentally honed Thundara instead of making Thunderstrike, not a big deal but would have liked to have it. Prolly do it next.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Is it worth going back tonight to try to get the Protect Ring (by mastering)?
If you can do it, sure. It's a +12Def accessory. Not really all that great, but they will be adding more FFVII zones & Elites soon I would assume.

edit: Dark attack doesn't help me with Rufus, he seems to hit either way. He's easy now with a few level 30 FF7 characters and drops Summon Orbs. Tifa/Cloud/Seph hit the dog for a combined 8k in the first round, then we just burn Rufus down. Without heals people would still die to his shotgun, it's still not a short fight.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I had to kill the game a couple of times and retry the fight to get Dark attack to stick. Still almost didn't get him down. I might try this again later before the event ends to try and Master it but I doubt I'll succeed. Most of my guys are still sub-25.