Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
After orbfest, it's not a terrible idea to run story dungeons as much as you can bear, with mythril refreshes. Getting to 140+ stamina is massive quality of life, and you get a lot of great orb rewards along the way.

But during orbfeset, run orbfest. Phase 5 is coming soon, which is crap for drops, but the exp and gil are too good to pass up especially for new players.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
No 5* on Banner 4... so tempted to pull another time but i've only got 150 Mythril. Hope Phase 5 and FFT does better.

AO - It does make sense to go through dungeons to get mythril rewards for more pulls, it comes to quite a decent amount. Depends on your priority, I feel it makes sense to do it during the last phase which is mostly upgrade materials. Might even be worth spending Mythril to clear more as it'll be net positive in the short term (especially if you're missing like 5-10 for one last 11 pull)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm gonna pull an 11x on phase 5 and then wait for tactics I think... I might even IAP for FFT. I'm gonna pour it onto orbfest and then move to focus on dungeon updates for more stamina.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I have one mc2 crystal left.

I really hope Gilgamesh sword drops from the 5th banner on Saturday.

I will gladly take SG as a consolation prize but my sights are set on a Gilg sword for some reason. I just want him at 80 in my group.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have one mc2 crystal left.

I really hope Gilgamesh sword drops from the 5th banner on Saturday.

I will gladly take SG as a consolation prize but my sights are set on a Gilg sword for some reason. I just want him at 80 in my group.
Is the Gilg sword from Banner 5 better than Banner 1 (I got the banner 1 sword)? I'm already making the push to get him to 65.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Is the Gilg sword from Banner 5 better than Banner 1 (I got the banner 1 sword)? I'm already making the push to get him to 65.
There was a banner 3 katana, Zantetsuken, which is : Deal 3 physical attacks to one enemy and grant the user Protect, Shell, and Haste.

In banner 5 is the SSB katana for him, Genji Blade, which is: Deal 3 physical attacks to all enemies and grant major Regen to all allies.

I want the SSB for the AoE hits and the group regen. The banner 3 blade is nice but its a personal buff and I'm already bringing group haste/shell/protect on any runs.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i started playing this a little while ago. I have no idea what to do for a party setup. I have most FF2,5,7,8, and 9 characters. I used my Souls of the Hero to get Gilgamesh, Bartz, and Vanille.

1) I have 1 Soul of the Hero left, who should I use it on?
2) I have 1 MC1 left, who should I use it on?
3) I have 2 MC2 left, who should I use it on?
4) What skills should I aim for to make/hone?
5) What party setup should I aim for? Just retaliate things?

Thanks for helping a noob out.

I also have Bartz Excalibur, it wasn't showing up on the profile site.

FFRK Profile page

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how soon does Tactics start after banner 5? I'm sitting on 350 mithril now and not sure how to split it. Might save 50 for at least 1 tactics pull unless I actually get SG in an early pull.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I did 3 pulls on Banner 4. Was pretty happy with the results even though my first draw was a blank. I picked up Penelo's Staff (twice), Exdeath's Rod and Cecil's SSB (twice). I now have a ton of Group Heals (Yuna, Selphie, Eiko and Penelo which works since they're all spread out on realms). I finally have a couple of BLM Rods and a few good physical SSbs. I've got some Mythril left over for Tactics so I'll pull there and hope I get lucky. I don't need anything at this point but the relics are really strong.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
Have no trinity; did 1 100 pull and 1 11; peacemaker + SG.
95+mission myth left for FFT (or maybe another pull. well, not sure).

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it took me 250 mithril but I got SG. Also ended up with 4 Ultima Swords, 2 Cardinals, Genji Blade, Wutai Headband, Thor Hammer and some other random 5 star.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Wall eludes me again. Think I'm over 600 mithril spent chasing that stupid thing. Got 4 relics from the banner though, all of them good.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
My favorite part of going 0/33 last 3 llx pulls is the giant Get Another 11x Relic Draw button to take you to their cash shop at the end of it.