Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I used double mages to clear the adds quick with Alexander + Meteor then just nuke Belias down. I think you may have an issue with Hones... Suspect R2 is too low... anyhow:

1. I'd replace Power breakdown with Magic Breakdown and put a lot more damaging abilities in. In my run SG was the only form of physical mitigation, so you may be able to replace protectga with more damage.
2. Mighty Guard already casts shell, you can replace shell with another damage ability.
3. If you're gonna run Sephiroth I'd recommend mirror of equity. Self buff skills with damage are dope.
4. Figure out a way to kill the adds fast - Alexander is the best if you can afford him. Slapping R2 on Yuna will make the clearing a lot easier.
5. I personally ran Lenna as a dancer to do a first turn debuff to the adds. Didn't really seem to do much TBH they died pretty quick.

It's fairly easy. But if you're not bothered championing it only gives 6* Crystal and some Major Earth Orbs. Not the end of the world.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I am having an issue with the ultimate. I have 2/3 of the trinity and bring along a RW SG/SS2, but I really struggle to push out enough damage to belius before the wall wears off. My damage just completely fucking sucks once my abilities are all through. My setup (Thinking of toying with it):

Zidane (65) with FFT Spellblade (and orichalcum SB). R2 Siphon life / R2 Venom Buster
Sephiroth (73) with OWA. R3 2x cut / R1 siphon life
Quistis (65) with Red Scorpion. R2 armor breakdown / R1 Power breakdown
Yuna (71) Lullaby rod. R4 Curaga / R2 protectga
Beatrix (65) with random 5* sword. R2 Shellga / R1 saint cross (for medals)

I just seem to do shit damage. Could be I just don't implement some of the more commonly known damage methods? Not sure, but this isn't too easy for me. Closest I've gotten is Belius or @ 25% and he cyclops'ed my entire party dead, because I had nothing left to mitigate damage.

edit: forgot to add that I am thinking of substituting Tifa (65 with burning arrow and a 7* dragon claw) for Beatrix, but then I need to worry about putting holy damage on someone, and I also lose shellga...gah.

edit2: I also have a 7* wizard rod on Garnet (65) who I could substitute for Quistis, so could load her with protectga/shellga, put diara on yuna, and give that a shot...
Zidane - 4 uses before attack, yikes. Venom buster is barely better than attack - Tempo Flurry is a good cheap ability.
Sephiroth - R1 Lifesiphon is bad - again go with something like R3 or R4 Launch.
Quistis - Armor Breakdown is the last thing you probably want to hone. Power Breakdown isn't a big deal in this fight. Since she's a mage hybrid, her attack damage isn't great so running two physical abilities is going to be a drag. Her SSB is good, but her damage is limping in this setup. I'd use R4 Power Break on Sephiroth or Zidane, and then put your best mage spell (Waterja?) on Quistis.
Yuna - solid, but protectga isn't needed. If you need to meet the holy condition, stick a low-level Dia on her.
Beatrix - Shellga + R1 Saint's Cross means Beatrix only has two turns before she has to just auto-attack. Do you have the orbs for Banishing Strike? It's a great 4* ability, but I know you're new so may not have the orbs; if not, use Dia on Yuna once, and let Beatrix use a high-honed ability like Launch.

Orb rewards from daily dungeons reset Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, so make sure you have mastered all of them for their rewards. We'll be getting 2-5 free major orbs of each type, plus greaters you can convert down into the orbs you need.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Orb rewards from daily dungeons reset Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, so make sure you have mastered all of them for their rewards. We'll be getting 2-5 free major orbs of each type, plus greaters you can convert down into the orbs you need.
Do we know if this will reset the Mythril rewards as well? Got shafted on my FFT pull... will probably finish up all my Mythril on it and then save until FFXII event. Basch's shield looks so damn sexy. Heck quite a lot of the banners leading up to BSSB Fest are sexy will be hard to save mythril.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The announcement does say first time and mastery rewards will be reset so I assume that means mithril will be available again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my shit pushed in by weirgraf, so I'm doing something wrong... :|

Anyone have suggestions?

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Zidane - 4 uses before attack, yikes. Venom buster is barely better than attack - Tempo Flurry is a good cheap ability.
Sephiroth - R1 Lifesiphon is bad - again go with something like R3 or R4 Launch.
Quistis - Armor Breakdown is the last thing you probably want to hone. Power Breakdown isn't a big deal in this fight. Since she's a mage hybrid, her attack damage isn't great so running two physical abilities is going to be a drag. Her SSB is good, but her damage is limping in this setup. I'd use R4 Power Break on Sephiroth or Zidane, and then put your best mage spell (Waterja?) on Quistis.
Yuna - solid, but protectga isn't needed. If you need to meet the holy condition, stick a low-level Dia on her.
Beatrix - Shellga + R1 Saint's Cross means Beatrix only has two turns before she has to just auto-attack. Do you have the orbs for Banishing Strike? It's a great 4* ability, but I know you're new so may not have the orbs; if not, use Dia on Yuna once, and let Beatrix use a high-honed ability like Launch.

Thanks for the advice. After reading this and Healthfood's advice, I realized there were a few holes in my strategy and lineup. I think right now I am also suffering from a lack of quality honed abilities. I'll be trying to focus in on that in the near future. For now, having gotten expert on weirgraf and belias will have to do.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the advice. After reading this and Healthfood's advice, I realized there were a few holes in my strategy and lineup. I think right now I am also suffering from a lack of quality honed abilities. I'll be trying to focus in on that in the near future. For now, having gotten expert on weirgraf and belias will have to do.
Expert on these battles is fantastic! With some grinding out for hones, I think you have a real shot at mastery before the event ends in a week.

Down-convert orbs so you have R3 Lifesiphon on Zidane and Sephiroth. You don't need more than R3 with Shout, and you save a chunk of orbs.

R3 Magic Breakdown + 2xR3 Lifesiphon are 3 abilities you will always bring with you. Curaga (Curaja) is another one, plus Shell and now you have 5 end-game abilities.

PS - lots of Lightning RW with enough ATK to one-shot the adds in the ultimate being passed around Reddit. Hit with holy damage once, then POOF! adds are gone and boss has a lot less HP too. Anyone struggling with that fight can probably forgo physical mitigation and wall with this setup np.

ismaris

Expert on these battles is fantastic! With some grinding out for hones, I think you have a real shot at mastery before the event ends in a week.

Down-convert orbs so you have R3 Lifesiphon on Zidane and Sephiroth. You don't need more than R3 with Shout, and you save a chunk of orbs.

R3 Magic Breakdown + 2xR3 Lifesiphon are 3 abilities you will always bring with you. Curaga (Curaja) is another one, plus Shell and now you have 5 end-game abilities.

PS - lots of Lightning RW with enough ATK to one-shot the adds in the ultimate being passed around Reddit. Hit with holy damage once, then POOF! adds are gone and boss has a lot less HP too. Anyone struggling with that fight can probably forgo physical mitigation and wall with this setup np.
I suppose I could bring a shout or lightning RW, I am just conditioned to always go for SS2/SG as I don't have native wall, and usually that's a critical piece. I guess I don't really get what all the excitement for shout is in a party where I already have a 35% atk boost (burning arrow) and red scorpion or wizard rod (native hastega). Shouldn't tifa + garnet be enough ? 15% atk damage doesn't seem like a game changing boost.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's your team?

You can click defend to wait out the out of range.
Tried Cloud/Yuffie/Wakka/Aerith/Lenna to retaliate through it, and that didn't work well.
Retaliate+Tempo/Full Break R1+Boost/Curaga+Protectga/Shellga+cura for skills.

Tried Bartz/Yuffie/Lenna/Wakka/Gilgamesh to melee through it, and that didn't work well either.
Tempo+Life Siphon/Tempo+Fire Veil/Curaga+Protectga/Full Break R1+Power Break/Retaliate+Draw Fire for skills.

Just not sure what to do.

Rush

Cloud - retaliate and blade blitz, dragoon's determination
Cecil - saint cross and double attack, zeal
Tyro - full break and tempo flurry, dr. mog's teaching
Rinoa - meteor and curaga, double hit
Lenna - shellga and curaga, mako might

RW - Ramza

Only medal I lost was to damage taken. Had the adds down in 2 rounds. 2 blade blitzes and 2 meteors.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
been playing since almost day one so i haven't had a problem =p since everyone else is listing their setups tho i'll list mine

Relic-less Ramza with R3 Full Break and R3 Magic Breakdown
Relic-less Agrias with R1 Saints Cross and R5 Esuna (was worried about the debuffs, could have completely switched her out for someone with a higher damage output)
Yuna with R3 Slowga and R4 Alexander
Terra with R5 Waterja and R2 Meteor
Y'shtola with SS2, R5 Curaja and R5 Diaga

used a Mighty Guard RW

mastered with no medals lost. end of the fight was a bit slow since i didn't bring that much damage, but after those adds get taken out the fight gets managable enough i could have just autoattacked him down with stopping to heal once in awhile.

point is -- AE those adds down ASAP.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_130758.jpg

Got my tax retrun, and spur of the moment decided to throw some money at the game. Had a good feeling but was prepared for disappointment. Phew.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't lucky enough to get a Plat sword (I may do one more 11x before the event ends), but that shield has been amazing.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got my shit pushed in by weirgraf, so I'm doing something wrong... :|

Anyone have suggestions?
I'm having a similar problem, I have no wall, keep not getting a wall rw and since he's resistant to breaks he just deals too much damage even with protect/full break/power breakdown, plus he takes little damage so its a pretty long fight, long enough 4 full breaks won't last the fight. His shit is still hitting for like 1500 and his autos that he does like 4 in a row each hit 1000, WITH all debuffs up, when one thing lapses, its 2500 a hit.

Was using P. Cecil, Selphie, RedXIII, Terra, Cloud all are 80. Tried a few things on P. Cecil since normally I use power break w/ him, but using Terra for power breakdown for mastery. Should I try draw fire with him or should I maybe swap him out for lvl 80 Rinoa for more dps?