Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah Terra event is super easy. i just downloaded last night and i've already almost got Terra unlocked. just waiting on stamina for this boss battle.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Ran out of gil, but still have a lot of armor to upgrade and no space to keep all the adamantites. Planning on selling 2*s as I farm, but it feels like a waste.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can sell the 2* adamantites for a decent amount of gil.

I'm getting to the point where I'm probably going to start wasting stamina. All the elites are done, all the characters I give a crap about are 50 (and the others I'd use are 40's), and farming 2* gear sounds awful.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Celes event already coming tomorrow. This game isn't fucking around with events.

JP has like 4 going at once right now.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
They are all very good upgrades though, aerith replaced tyro/white mage terra replaced rydia and celes will replace your 3rd melee. My 3rd is dk cecil and her spellblade skills will always do more damage than anyone for that slot. Sephiroth will become my break guy.

This of course depends on if you have the respective relics for your 3rd.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Every time I opt to give this game another go I save up like 25 mythril and summon, and all I ever get is 3* shit with some 4* staves. And no, I'm not gonna save up 50 mythril because I'd refuse to accept the reality of 11 shitty draws and would immediately contrive a uniquely violent form of self destruction. I've spent too much on these games, so itisrather nice of the devs to assure me that no, their game isn't worth investing in.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Game was fun for the first month, i never played app games, so it was something different, i haven't really cared about eating stamina for the past 3 days, which is nice because i don't really care too much. If it was an mmo that would be a different matter but I'll just hop on when im bored or waiting for something and see the new content as it comes out.

In short, fun while it lasted.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just finished all events and elite dungeons with no money paid.

I spent 100% of my free mithril on single pulls, got four 5* items: DK Cecil Sword, Wakka Ball, Genji Helmet and Regal Gown. Also have enough 4* to round out the rest of the slots, some of these actually come from finishing elite dungeons. Party was lv30-45 but have two lv49 benched.

Citz

Silver Squire
The last elite of FFV is no joke. One mistimed sleep and you're pretty much screwed. This is my only elite left to defeat.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is that Magissa and Forza? Yeah, that one took me literally 30+ restarts to finally down. Not only do you have to have your silence attacks hit properly, you also need to get lucky as hell on the sleeps. To top it all off, they both have a pretty high amount of HP and aren't vulnerable to anything. I tried a solid 20+ times my first attempt, before finally just leaving because I didn't have dark attack equipped. On my 2nd try, it only took 3 restarts. Dark attack make amassivedifference on Forza.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah that FF5 dungeon was the last one I did, I had one guy alive at the end. Thank god for hitting the mastery objectives and aceing each previous level.

dimstar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Celes Event is up, how does one keep this from hanging up? I have to force stop all the and reload.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had no issues with Magissa/Forza my 2nd time around. Crushed the shit out of it, since most of my units can hit for 5k+ on elites.

The Celes event on hard is a decent challenge taking my B team.

Chris

Potato del Grande
B Team smashed it... a few more levels to get them to 49 and we will see what C Team can do xD

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For those that don't read Reddit, you can reset it over and over until you get 5 Flan's on the first level. 15k xp for 4 stamina, or 30k with synergy. It's better than exp dungeon.

My Celes is already level 30 using it.

Also, resetting until you get Number 024 as the first fight gives you just over 4k total memory crystals, versus the normal 2-3k.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm broke. Literally down to 3 gil after upgrading the Falchion to 5* (pulled a couple from rare pulls previously). 60k to do that as well as filling up my various armors. As well, the hard path is completely crushing my teams once I get to the two last stages.

What's the process to do the 5x flan leveling?

Start hard, if the first stage doesn't get you flans, then you quit. If you get 5x flan then you clear that stage and flee with the memory crystalshards? Repeat until you commit seppeku?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much. You just keep reloading it until you get Flans. If you do, clear them out and then retreat. Repeat.

My Celes is already level 50 using it. Working on random other characters now.

I don't feel like it's worth going for the 200k orb, since at best you may get a single use 5 star ability that you'll never be able to hone.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty much. You just keep reloading it until you get Flans. If you do, clear them out and then retreat. Repeat.

My Celes is already level 50 using it. Working on random other characters now.

I don't feel like it's worth going for the 200k orb, since at best you may get a single use 5 star ability that you'll never be able to hone.
I'm going to try and power every VI character I can, though I have a single level 41 at this point. I did figure out that it's easy as shit to powerlevel through if you rig your group for that one specific fight though.

Double cut on two decent melees with RS weapons, lightning on Terra, Cyan in the back like a bitch to leech. Done. I've not even got my celes yet, but I'm just going to grind up levels for a while.

edit: double cut will usually hit two different enemies, so I can kill all 5 with 3 turns.