Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Dumb question: how do you get Cloud's record materia and break the level cap? I haven't been able to figure that out.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Make all your friends be Vanille guys, I just tried Vanille Vit0 and it is fucking ridiculous, elite Red Dragon just evaporated over 3+ turns of 9999.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Make all your friends be Vanille guys, I just tried Vanille Vit0 and it is fucking ridiculous, elite Red Dragon just evaporated over 3+ turns of 9999.
Yeah I did this today, no way I was anywhere near strong enough to beat that thing legit, but a few rounds of 9999s sure took care of him and got me a Phoenix.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still had to use a mythril on this one to master it. The trash wrecked my shit. Went in with:

Seph - lvl 50, Masamune, Genji Armor, Hero Ring VI
Wakka - lvl 51, Official Ball, Diamond Helm VI (3*), Hero Ring VI
Cloud - lvl 50, Swordbreaker VI (4*), Crystal Helm VI (5*), Hyper Wrist VI
Terra (VI) - lvl 50, Mythril Rod VI (4*), Magus Robe VI (3*), Angel Ring
Locke (VI) - lvl 30, Falchion VI (4*), Diamond Vest VI (5*), Durable Power Wristband

Locke was only there for the condition and buffs. Had him in back row.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If someone makes a google spreadsheet with friend codes, I'll update the front page.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Did a 3 pull today. Got 2 3* and a 5* ff8 sword. Should be real nice down the road.

Saw the exploit today. Were there people running around with 200sta?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Soul Break celebration just started. Gives a 10% chance for select 5* relics (best place to get a list is Reddit). Also, first draw of each phase is only 100 gems which is 99 cents. 5 phases in all.

First phase is:
Valkyrie
Official Ball
Dark Sword
Lustrous Shield
Behemoth Knife
Dark Helm
Heavy Lance

All of the above are 1% chance. The following make up the additional 3%:
hxAjyCB.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I paid for a 12 pull. 3100gems. Got Wakka's ball, and Lustrous Shield.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Cant decide if i want to do an 11 pull or spread out 3 pulls over the event for some variety. Not that it matters because i will probably get a bunch of junk again anyway!

I am actually happy it is gil day for the first time since i started. I blew about a million on quests not paying attention.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ice Whip from common relic pull.
I started playing this right after it was released. Ended up with terrible relics so I rerolled twice. On the 2nd reroll, I ended up with Masamune from common relic (and some garbage from the rare one). I was pretty amazed that it only took 2 rerolls to see that. It's like a .05% chance or something.