Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Pulled Wutai Headband for 100 mythril... Wish it were wall but pretty happy with this since I needed a strong medica. Kinda irritated since I didn't pull any SSB or Wall.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there any reason not to combine when you get multiples of something? Like all the Ultima swords I got specifically.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Combine everything.

If you dont have enough synergy gear for a full team, you run retaliate and need 1 super weapon. Gilgamesh can equip every melee weapon.

If you have enough synergy gear for the full team such as 3++ and 4+, one 5* wont be a huge upgrade but a super weapon will. A maxed out 7* compares well to 5* synergy weapons in all realms too so you'll be using it more often than uncombined ones.

Make a 7* Ultima Sword and dump your Rosetta Stones into it. You'll be using that in every event and godlike in FF9, but the 5* one left over will mostly just be used in FF9 events.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
did a bunch of pulls for SG... got Wutai so I need to work on Yuffie now I guess. Also got Ultima sword and something else disappointing.

might even IAP for FFT... not sure yet. :|

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I did four 11x pulls, gunning for SG. 3 of these were paid for with $$$, so this obviously has vaulted my expenditure on this game up by about 10 fold.

Sadly, I got no SG
frown.png
I did get 1x Cardinal, 3x Wizard Rod (Kind of redundant with my Quistis SSB, though Garnet can use white magic which is nice), and Steiner's Ultima sword. I was really hoping for SG or Yuffie's Wutai headband, as I already have a 7* shuriken for her. Oh well, I'm not going to be spending anymore on the banner, because $30 is just too much money without a guarantee. I am still sitting on a pretty fat pile of relics for only having been playing for a month or so:

5* Orichalcum
5* Tyrfing
5* Lullaby Rod
5* Revolved
5* Ultima Sword
5* Black Hood
5* Thunder gauntlet
5* One-Winged Angel
7* Dragon Claws
6* Platinum Fist
7* 4-Pointed Shuriken
5*x3 Wizard Rod (Still debating on whether or not to combine)
5* Red Scorpion
5* Rising Sun (Locke)
5*x2 Precious Watch

I definitely think I'm equipped to take on most, or all, content--even without Wall.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got Yuffies Wutai, 2x of Golbez's armor, and a Cardinal. Finally have a Medica that isn't tied to Y'shtola and her Thyrus, yay! Now awaiting the let-down that will be Tatics.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How'd everyone do in FFT banner? 100gem pull was a 4star, so I'm gonna ignore it for now I guess. I wish I didn't go so hog-wild on Banner 5 :|

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm happy. I did three 11x pulls. I got a crappy Spellbinder, Agrias's Shield and Ramza's Platinum Sword. My second pull was a blank but I figured I was due for one. I'm walking away with 138 Mythril in the bank and I haven't had a chance to actually start the Tactics event yet and I've got about 6 of the Dungeons from the last update to do (real life has been crazy and not in a fun way and I've let a lot of stamina lapse).

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
did two 11x pulls and got 2 of Ramza's bracer and Agrias's sword. Oh and a generic 5* fist that will get me a 7* fist.

Debating doing one more pull to chase the platinum

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fucking... YES!

Got both SSBs on first 11 pull. Did two more for Agrias' Sheild since I rate it higher than her sword for the debuff, got my first FF12 Danjuro lol but who cares?

Even bigger deal since Platinum Sword is my first boostga and I need RW for wall.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Please don't hate me.

I didn't have anything left over from going nuts on the SSB banners so I did my 100 gem roll for a 3* followed up by 2 3x pulls for Mithril. The first one was 3 3*. The last roll was 2 more 3* and a Platinum Sword. I just sort of blinked at the screen like oh that just happened.

If anyone wants to take it out for a spin my friend ID is XdQH

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did an 11 pull and got Platinum Sword. Think I'll save my 53 mithril and not pull again on Tactics.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
4 pulls got me plat sword, Grand armor and the booby prize dagger. By events end I should have enough mithril for one more pull. I really want something for Agrias...

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I had 200-300 myth budgeted, and ended up spending 250.

First pull was nothing, but my pulls got progressively better. Ended with 7* Ramza Armor and 6* Ramza Sword, 5* Agrias' Shield, 5* Ramza Armband, plus some generics.

Working on some theorycrafting on where to spend my mythril next. The next few banners are all drool-worthy, and then there's a lull until Burstfest.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did 3 11s;
2x Platinum sword, 1x the grand armor and 1x the regen rod.
I think this'll be it, no luck for Agrias.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It sounds like most of us were very lucky here. Reading on Reddit it seems they tinkered with the drop rates. We expected 1% for the SSBs, 2% for the character SBs and 1% for the generic items. Total of 11% of FFT drops with a remaining 2% for off banner stuff. What we got was 1% for ever FFT item so another 3 or 4% for off banner items. That means the chances of pulling a character relic decreased by 3% from what was expected based on Japan's rates. A total bullshit move.

It bothers me but I've got bigger problems in my life right now and I did get the two items I wanted in less Mythril than I was prepared to spend so I'm not going to dwell on it.