Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I think the only thing you're missing is a Support. Once you hit 4* abilities they're invaluable to the team. Best is Ramza for this. Ashe is also a bit meh Terra is the go-to, but Kuja and Vincent are solid upgrades. Darkness skill set is great for mages eventually, but it requires 4* and 5* orbs, so don't worry too much about them for now.

The biggest power gain is from the ability to equip RM... Once you have your "Core" Team so to speak, aim to level break units with great RM:

1. Ricard - Dragoon's Determination (Highest Attack +)
2. Vivi - Devotion (Highest Magic +)
3. Josef - Self Sacrifice (2nd Highest Attack+) AND Double Attack (For Retaliate Team)
4. Vaan - Freedom's Wish (2nd Highest Attack+)
5. Devout - Double Cast White Magic
6. WHM / BLM / Summoner - recharge an ability after each battle. This used to be the go to but nowadays you don't have that many chain battles. Still good

If you ever make it to RM2 (Need to break level 65 cap), start working on Tyro / Cloud and go from there.

Re: AE Cure. The closest is AE Regen (Kirin / Memento of Prayer). They're really underrated if you don't have any SBs with high regen. The WHM lucky banner will be out in a few weeks. Hope you can pul a good SB/SSB then.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm stuck with what skills to use on Yuffie... right now i'm just bringing two veils (fire+lightning) for grinding, but I'm not sure what to use. I wanted to keep lifesiphon+tempo flurry on Jecht and Bartz because holyshit they're awesome, but should I be hone a 3rd lifesiphon for yuffie?
There's a guy on the subreddit that started a new series of "How to Build" guides for the middle of the road to slightly above average characters with odd skillsets.How to Build: Yuffie. He's also done Seifer, Rikku, and Basch. Randomly, I've pulled consoloation relics for Yuffie, Seifer, and Rikku so his posts have been an especially good read, even if I still won't use any of them.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What's the best way to farm 4 star orbs on daily missions? Do you do the hardest difficulty or do you do lower difficulty for lower stamina so you can farm more orbs? I have a 6 use quake and 6 use runiga to hit all enemies so I just cruise through the hardest difficulty but spending 90 stamina for 3 runs seems kinda high.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
The + daily averages 16.4 stamina per 4 star orb.
The ++ daily averages 12.5 stamina per 4 star orb.

You also get more Gysahl Greens per stamina from the ++. So yeah, farm the highest difficulty you can.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think those how to build posts are useless really. Figure out what skills you want and pick the characters that can use them.

As far as four star orbs, keep on grinding until you can eh the ++ without any issues. Any dungeons you haven't finished will also provide a good source of orbs. Ruinga is one of the better skills to use as quake used to cause some issues in the + dungeons. Can't remember which. Even though it may seem like you get mostly 3 stars, combining them is easy and eventually the cost won't be a factor.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I too feel the hardest ++ difficulties have the best drop rate overall too. It's guaranteed drop per mob (+ difficulty is high chance but not guaranteed) and definitely feels like the drop rate for 4* is higher, averaging 1 per run if not slightly more. Also you can get up to 1100 greens in a single drop if you're lucky.

90 energy is great for me since I just burn it and don't have to touch the game for the next few hours. If you want to hardcore farm orbs with refreshes wait for the next Orb Festival rather than use it on dailies imo... though that's a good 3 months ++ away.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
And to double back on that, you can use a damage RW to clear out two of the levels and then do one on your own. S/L away if you have trouble. (Close app and then reload, you'll be back at the start of the last stage you entered)

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So im kinda far in now and I have no idea what augments are. How do you augment weapons and armor and what does it do.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The hardest battles give Rosetta stones which give an item +1 main stat to a limit depending on the item, usually 10-20. Or you combine in another 5* item.

Save them up for your first 7* item, it's a long term investment really. I've only got 1 augmented item after a year playing, it's a mechanic for big spenders really and not required to beat anything.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have resigned that I cannot beat the lurking menace ultima+ fight. I have probably done 30 tries, and just got him to about 30k HP before he gibbed my party. Ultimately it's not worth this much fucking struggle. I think this one will be chalked to not enough hones, and no native shout or wall.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Holy fuck this round's U and U+ are the most irritating shit EVER... Hey man, I hear you want to use Ice Spells on me! Barrier! What? you just broke my barrier 1 second ago? Too Bad Bitch!

I'll give the U+ a few more tries later... May have to try building a strat around runic.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Changed my RW to Celes' Runic - oTPN.

Probably going back to Shout on Monday.

Ninja scroll on Ramza was super good on U+ (hit for 8.9k, and the quick cast time is money). Was tempted to run Thancred as well, but I haven't honed the 4* ninja scroll and wasn't particularly motivated to do so. Runic was excellent.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Honed Thundaga Strike to r4 for this, feels bad but I need another lightning spellblade for this.

Not attempted Cagnazzo yet but Geryon is easy but very tanky, you'll have problems with low hones and no good SBs.

Edit: FUCK CAGNAZZO. This is the hardest boss I've seen yet BY FAR. I think you need to gear full res and take 4 lightning attacks at least.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Cagnazzo is retarded stupid. It's just a really badly designed fight. I beat him but didn't master it. Not sure I want to put the time into it either. It's just a S/L fest until everything lines up properly and even then you're praying you don't get hit by a mass sleep 75% of the fight in.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I got Mastery.

Exdeath with Moore branch was what let me do it. Grand Cross has a Runic component to it and it absorbs all of the single target crap (including the counter stop). His damage wasn't very good for a BLM because he's only 65 and not 80 and I had to use Mako Might to make sure I could get Grand Cross off right away.

90% of the fight is the first couple of rounds. It's so hard to properly get mitigation up so you don't simply eat a 9,999 point Waterga. But once mitigation is up a Heavy Regen was more than enough to cover all of the damage. Even when I couldn't nullify a Tsunami it wasn't that bad. But if I never see the "Water surges" message again it will be too soon. So many times I had a Blizzaja about to land on him and he'd go into Surge mode. And then on my Mastery attempt he went into a Defensive stance like 3 or 4 times in a row when I only needed one hit extending the fight out way too long.

At least I don't have the albatross around my neck of not getting Mastery but it wasn't a fun fight.

Chris

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_133712.jpg

So the key to the fight is cast Reflect on your team AND Cagnazzo.

Removes 1/3 of the damage and turns Haste and Stop off. Then you need to be watchful for Tsunami by having FOUR lightning users to turn off another 1/3 of the damage, while 2-3 may be doable it's awkward since they can't cast their second ability without luck. At that point an AoE Heal will do if you have Shell/Stoneskin/Magic Break.

I did fuck up and ate a Tsunami towards the end, I was yelling at my phone during the last 10%. You need damage abilities other than lightning/ice since you can't wait for RNG to be able to DPS, stoneskin will fall off. Try waiting until it uses an ability before casting and keep ~2 on standby for lightning skills. You WILL need to S/L your first two turns right to get mitigation up, Reflect on Cagnazzo before self Haste is probably the hardest.

rrr_img_133713.jpg

I have some very specific things here, you'll need to adjust for your own gear. For SBs I used 2 RW Stoneskin II, 2 Shouts, 1 AoE Curaga , 1 Cloud BSSB and 1 Shiva. 6* and 5* melee synergy weapons, 6* magic synergy weapon was overkill so ignore that and magic instrument for ninja Ramza. Went for max res from armor, so wearing all those shitty free Sage's Surplices.

Egged up Penelo, Balthier and Rydia 65 to 80, I have no eggs left.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I finally beat fucking Lurking menace, but lost 4 medals so no master. I am going to take it. That fight literally came down to 1 turn, with agrias being the only one left alive and being 1 shot away from dead. Fucking awful for me, for whatever reason. I really need better hones...