Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I haven't run native Wall since I got Shout.

Summoner Draw gave me two thrown weapons for Rinoa - her lightning SB and her SSB. Hurray for weird VIII weapons that limits the characters I can use (looking at you, Quistis' whip). Now I can ignore all VIII banners for a long time - what was my weakest realm is now good enough (do those thrown weapons give enough ATK with synergy to hit soft cap?).

Ignored the high-level Cid's Missions, S/L'd my way to Jecht's MPO, and danced right through the bonus battles without any S/L.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i underestimated how hard the Jecht solo mission would be on my first try, and i'm rustled enough about it that idk if i will go back and run it again =p

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
i underestimated how hard the Jecht solo mission would be on my first try, and i'm rustled enough about it that idk if i will go back and run it again =p
I think the general strat is to use kick to clear the waves, pop chakra when needed/before the boss for the +atk and then use Squall's BSB RW for the boss. A couple of the flame commands will take care of it. Use Loner RM and put Jecht in the back row for the first two sections, to reduce your damage taken. He'll still do enough with a loner'd kick to one shot mobs. Move him back up to the front for the third section.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Just a heads up regarding Banner 3. Keeper's Tome is not great. I know Reddit seems to value it highly but I don't like it at all. I pulled it on my Japan account and it's just very clunky to use. Tyro is worth running with SG but his BSB does not replace SG. The BSB does no damage and it's all mitigation. The commands do not replace Breaks or Breakdowns. They stack but really don't add much since everything is break resistant these days. I just don't like it. My Japan account doesn't have SG and I still don't run Tyro. Since my Global account has SG I'd never use his burst here either.
Thanks good to know. Main benefit for me was saving slots so i don't need shell or protect and some break commands, but i'll probably try for banner 1 and 4 now. Should have 150 mythril by the end of it so 1 - 2 pulls and pray!

Edit: After reviewing my existing relics, I'm sorely lacking in FFV and FFXII relics, with FFIV having a pretty bad showing (not counting 1, 2, 3, 11, 14 and tactics). Based on upcoming Cid Missions, the order is FFIV, FFV and FFXII... This makes Banner #4 stand out even more. I guess that's where 100 mythril will go.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
BSBfest off to a great start. I had over 230 Mythril and was prepared to drop it all on banner 1. My first 11x pull got me Kefka's Cloak, Beatrix's Thunder Gauntlets, Celes's Excalibur and Cecil's Excalibur. Now to figure out my next best banner.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Decided to do 1 pull on first banner... no 5* at all. Guess I'm saving the rest for banner 4.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
BSBfest off to a great start. I had over 230 Mythril and was prepared to drop it all on banner 1. My first 11x pull got me Kefka's Cloak, Beatrix's Thunder Gauntlets, Celes's Excalibur and Cecil's Excalibur. Now to figure out my next best banner.
Did a 100 gem pull and got celes's excalibur. Wondering if I can get another 23 mithril by the end of the festival for banner 4 for shout.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
3346ofd.png

My alt account. That is not the almost identical looking FF3 shield that is featured in this banner, oddly... It's just a generic FF6 5* shield. Also oddly, it is the second generic FF6 5* shield I've gotten already on that account. Only pulled like 60 items total on that account so far.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Cecil Excalibir, 2 flame shields and Beatrix's glove in 150 mithril. Go nothing on the first pull.

Will probably do another 100 Mithril into FF14's Thyrus banner now though im tempted to pull again for Celes Excalibur.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Since you got Cecil's Excalibur I would just call it a day and move on. It's the best BSB released so far and it remains as a top tier relic even today in Japan.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I think it's a choice between a backup wall if RW isn't enough, or wait for a good support BSB.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Got Celes' SSB and Gordon's Flame Shield. Pretty happy with them for sure... although i just realised that Celes doesn't have access to Life Siphon which is a bit of a downer....

Seeing Edgar hit 9999x2 with Saint Cross is pretty dope though. I'm liking this event. No bullshit straight to 1 stamina bosses for you to play around, and nice orb rewards to boot. Orb fest woulda been nice but this change of pace is a welcome.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, japan didn't get weekend orb rushes... would be a bummer if we skip this orbfest, since that Black / Power / Wind phase would have been amazing. but as of right now i'm not holding my breath... and even if we do get it, who knows if they'll keep the orbs grouped like they did in JP..

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Weekend Orbfests don't replace real ones in my opinion. They don't last as long so we spend a good chunk of stamina mining Mythril from the lower level ones and the materials ones. Also they've just been cycling the same two which don't include Summon, Power or Dark orbs. The weekend rushes are nice but they don't replace a real Orbfest.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Threw 50 myth at banner 1 and got Celes' sword, which was pretty much what I was hoping to get the most, so I can't complain. Definitely jealous of all my friends I keep seeing getting 3-4 5*s on a single pull, though. I've never gotten more than one 5* on an 11.
frown.png

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I bitch and then do another pull against my better judgement and get Lightning SSB, a Brush, Wyrmfang and Thunder gloves. I should bitch more often I guess! Super stoked about that Lightning SSB with that plus +lightning from Agrias' shield and Power-charge, she's going to be so damn good.