Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd trade Cele's sword for PCecil's sword in heartbeat, as I actually use PCecil and won't be using Celes much (maybe I will now?).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just saw on reddit earlier today... Celes will unlock White 4* when she can record dive, and she gets a balance buff to have Knight 5* by default too. Celes stock is going to go way up soon.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I spent 65 mithril so far on banner 1 and got nothing. Might spend some more as I am not entirely sure what else I want as I already have Shout and SG and Relm SSB.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
just saw on reddit earlier today... Celes will unlock White 4* when she can record dive, and she gets a balance buff to have Knight 5* by default too. Celes stock is going to go way up soon.
Yeah holy shit it will. She can supplant PCecil for me then.

Any idea on the other balance changes for future?

Did an 11 pull... kefka cloak, Wyrmfang, and Flame shield (II).

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any idea if she's getting Combat 4* as well? I pulled her SSB also but can't really slot her into my Shout SB spam teams without the ability to lifesiphon. White 4* is great for many but I already run a decked out Agrias for my second defense-ga. Combat 4* would turn her into a god.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Any idea on the other balance changes for future?
nah i don't pay super close attention to what's going on in the JP version... just happened to see that when i was reading something else. i'm sure its all on reddit somewhere tho.

Any idea if she's getting Combat 4* as well?
afaik no. saw people in the comments complaining about lack of Combat 4 anyway.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
She can somewhat make it up by hitting elemental weakness which gives more SB gauge, but lacking life siphon will definitely make running her a bit trickier. I see myself either start with mako might and spam 5* spell blades or try to hit weakness + ace striker which is slower than normal life siphon but will hit harder overall. Still a good tool to have and can make some of the boss fights a lot easier.

The sword does have holy bonus which makes me want to pump Rosetta stones to it. Will see how the banner 4 and rydia 1 pulls go.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What exactly are rosetta stones? I saw it as a possible mastery reward for a quest I couldn't beat recently, and when I googled, I couldn't really figure out exactly what they do. I get they somehow improve weapons... but can't find any exact specifics.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What exactly are rosetta stones? I saw it as a possible mastery reward for a quest I couldn't beat recently, and when I googled, I couldn't really figure out exactly what they do. I get they somehow improve weapons... but can't find any exact specifics.
They improve any item by increasing it's base stat. There's a limit based on the initial rarity of the item as well.

It's worthless to put them on anything that isn't a weapon, though that's my assumption and it could be wrong.

I've got some but don't really have anything to put them on.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they increase an item's "augment rank" (i think thats the way they word it, too lazy to open the app =p). every 5* item starts at rank 1. you can also feed 5* items to each other to increase their augment rank.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I put 12 Rosetta Stones onto a 7* Fist Weapon I got, giving it +15 Attack (that's the limit but SSBs or BSBs can have 20 I think). It's basically like it has all realm synergy at that point and is INSANE in FF7 when it actually has synergy.

Lower star items have a lower limit but it's not really worth spending them on things you are not sure are the best possible thing to use it on.

I have 29 more rosetta stones, since I had to log in and check I impulse pulled to try and get Celes' Sword or more Cecil Swords. Got a good pull off 94 Mithril. Now I have everything in multiples except Celes' Sword! I guess I can use those stones on a 6* Cecil Sword now :/

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats the easiest way to poison something? Fighting the magus sisters in the 10 event last night and they resisted all 8 casts of my poison, do I need to mental break them first? Or is there a better way?

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Poisonga or Poison Shell. It's RNG, but using normal poison has a stupidly low proc rate. Bio Grenade is pretty decent too, and it's what I used on Rikku.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whats the easiest way to poison something? Fighting the magus sisters in the 10 event last night and they resisted all 8 casts of my poison, do I need to mental break them first? Or is there a better way?
Bio sucks for poisoning, and I ended up S/Ling a shitload before I got an initial poison (the actual spell) to land and I could just blast through Cindy. As Pharmakos posted, the machinist skill is probably the best, bio being the worst, with poison being in between (but closer to bio).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bio barely counts... Has a 3% chance of inflicting poison.

There are also a few good SBs that inflict poison, if you're alright using your RW for that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Machinsts for sure, they have a 4* skill and an AoE 5* skill we got for free last week-ish.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Man I was on the edge of rage. My 11 pull during the half off summoner pull went 0/11. My 11 pull during banner 1 was 0/11. My first pull on banner 4 was 0/11. I was getting close to fuck this game status. Second pull on banner 4 though:

Crisis averted. Now I have 228 mythril remaining. Is it worth pulling again on banner 4 to maybe get bartz, agrias, or gilgamesh relics, or should i save all 200 for banner 5 and maybe sentinel?