Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I want a banner with mage DAMAGE. I have multiples of every mage support other than quick cast. They are super stingy with mage damage, seems like 1 per banner at best. The xiv banner seems no better, sadly.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Alphinaud BSB and SSB.
Papalino SSB.
x4 Thyrus and an Omnirod for Y'Shtola but no healer BSB still!

Did 5 pulls.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got a Thyrus, 2x wizard's gloves, 3x omnirod, 2x healer's robe and a healer's circlet.

Fucking not a single thing for Minfillia or Alph. Goddamnit.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 pulls. Healer BSB, Minfilia BSB, Papalymo SSB

Really, really wanted other BSB, but whatever. Not worth pulling more with 2/3 BSB's, even if I'm missing the best one.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
5 pulls for me. I got at least one of everything except for the healer BSB. I really wanted the circlet since I have it on my Japan account but I'm tapped on Mythril and it's not worth chasing one relic.

With that said I'm very happy with the book and sword BSBs.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got sword, gloves, doublet, and 2nd thyrus. Would have preferred either other bsb, but can't complain about 4 rainbows.

Edit: 1 pull.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did two pulls. Got thyrus, Alphinaud book, yshtola robe and 3x papalymo ssb.

Tempted to pull a couple more times since I still have 400 mithril.

Also do you guys think it's worth it to use my second memory crystal 3 on yshtola or someone else? Used my first on Celes since I have her BSB.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
2 pulls with y'shtola bsb, alphanaud's bsb and ssb, papalymo's ssb and minfillia ssb. Got all items i wanted so I can try for OK's bsb once more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
4 pulls and 0 bsb. Thought about spending more money to try again, but fuck it, after FF3 and now here, they lost me as a customer. 100% F2P from now on.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 pulls and 0 bsb. Thought about spending more money to try again, but fuck it, after FF3 and now here, they lost me as a customer. 100% F2P from now on.
Never fun to hear about somebody's rotten luck :(. I don't envy that sensation of months worth of discipline and/or paycheck squandered. I restarted and requit ex vius on the same day on account of that crap. These games are addictive, but they're an utter racket - this one, at least, treats its f2pers with a modicum of respect. It's the only one I've found that's tolerable without spendng anything.

Last edited:

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Did two pulls. Got thyrus, Alphinaud book, yshtola robe and 3x papalymo ssb.

Tempted to pull a couple more times since I still have 400 mithril.

Also do you guys think it's worth it to use my second memory crystal 3 on yshtola or someone else? Used my first on Celes since I have her BSB.

MC3 on Y'shtola isn't bad - she is super squishy, and the extra levels help her out with surviving.

At some point, going after the big damage RM's is the best choice - Cloud has +30% sword and Vaan has +30% dagger. Then there are the +30% holy, +40% knight, etc. stuff that IMO is less worthwhile. Luneth's 40% chance for double EXP pays dividends if you're clearing content already.

I 100 gem'd Alphinaud's boostga/Radiant Shield. Cool, I can do Nemesis now. Needing to RD him for Black5 sucks. Two 100-gems in a row for strong SSB's to reel me to keep feeding the dollar slot machine.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Yea I wish the game had more avenues for microransactions other than gacha which is basically gambling.... and it's absurdly expensive for me. Pretty sure the only times I spent $$ ages ago netted me big fat nothings (was before G5). Been f2p for a year++, just gotta pull when it makes the most sense and look at whatever you get as stat sticks at worst. I agree this game is quite generous for F2P in the sense you don't really need to spend a lot of time / effort, although Nemesis may change the way I view it. Edit: Then again Nemesis content comes back so if you can't beat it now it'll be more accessible as power creep comes along... so no real loss.

MC3 wise I feel the priority is
1. Top Tier RM4 (personally it's Lunneth, Cloud, Vaan and maybe Zell)
2. Save 1-2 in case you need it for CM clear.
3. A Team, focus on the weakest link like healers or mages. Y'shtola is a pretty good choice actually cause her dive is shit and her def is really low.

Also with the increase in physical softcap coming up the RM2's with +attack% may start becoming relevant again similar to devotion.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm still disappointed that I couldn't land Y'Shtola's BSB but I'm pretty happy with my results looking back.

Minfilia will now be my primary Support with her BSB and Shield (both are 6 stars...). That let's me move Onion Knight to a damage role where I can actually make use of his BSB commands. Alphinaud is pretty awesome with his BSB too. I have a very strong Mage Meta team if I want to go that route. For those who did manage to get his BSB remember that Command 1 (make the next spell instant) is a trap. Command 2 is where it's at. You can cycle something like Meltdown or Valigarmanda (when he comes out) with Command 2 for some serious damage output.

Sorry your pulls sucked Sinzar. At least this game is pretty easy to play F2P. They are very generous with Mythril handouts compared to FFBE where they are extremely stingy. We all go through rough patches on these banners and yours are particularly bad. It just really stinks to go dead on a banner as good as this one.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Meh, I'll be fine. My team's pretty good regardless. I've only spent maybe 200$ over the course of a year, but most of my pulls for the past few months have been just bad, so I can't justify sinking anymore money with such poor returns. Like mentioned, going F2P is totally viable, I just won't always have the latest and greatest anymore, which is ok.

With the new years gift, I could technically do another pull.... but going to save it for summoner nightmare instead.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did an 11x with the NY gift... Thyrus (native wall that I won't use because Eiko BSB), and Minfilia's BSB. Minfilia's is odd, in that I already have Faris and Vaan's... and I sort of like Vaan's BSB better. Though Minfilia's ability set is MUCH superior. I hope her debuff stacks with FB, because that opens up a bunch of options (though it means I don't need Ramza for Shout+FB).

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm considering using Y'Shtola as main healer casting Wall and RWing a Healer BSB.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm considering using Y'Shtola as main healer casting Wall and RWing a Healer BSB.

i do that fairly often since you suggested to me a while back that i try RWing medica (forget which fight we were discussing... was before BSBs even). for some fights it definitely works better than the other way around (RW wall / native healer BSB). not every fight tho, depends on boss DPS and health.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider

I was doing this in JP, and was planning on it in global until gacha said nope.

Lets you choose which healer BSB is best for the fight. Very rarely need more than two BSB heals, too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Are there lvl 80 stats that different? Eiko is 5* summon and 4* bard, Y'shtola is 4* support and 3* BM. I guess I normally end up doing shellga/protectga and Curaja, so it doesn't REALLY matter.