Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Four mother fucking pulls and no goddamn claws, goddamnit game.

At least everything I did get wasn't a dupe except for one item. Got 7 5* and butz OSB and Gilg OSB. Still so disappointing.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I had decent pulls recently, so figured game deserved a few dollars, so did a 100 gem pull. Got a 5* and saw gloves pop out, was all excited thinking it was Raines BSB, but it turned out to be Refia's bracer instead.

Hard to be upset about 100 gemming a decent burst, but damn what a tease that was.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
did an 11 pull... Krile whip #2, Refia BSB #2 and Cid Raines BSB, allllllllright.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
started this up, got the freebie stuff, pulled one fo the banners got a polearm looking thing 6 stars for gilgamesh, since it was my 1st 6 star weapon i unlocked gilg as well, is he any good?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah Gilgamesh is a top tier unit! Can use any melee weapon and has knight/samurai for Gaias Cross/Demonsblood combo which can prevent and counter some single target physical attacks.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
your Gilgamesh is going to carry you through the game for awhile. you're new so you won't get Gaia's Cross/Demonsblood for awhile, bu you can do the same thing with Draw Fire (3* Knight skill) and Retaliate (2* Samurai skill). with those two active at once, all single target attacks will go to him (Draw Fire), which he then takes 0 damage from and performs a counter attack (Retaliate). and while he's in retaliate stance, (this is going to sound odd but bear with me) you can have your other characters attack him, which he will block and counter attack -- but the counter attack will still be directed at the enemy. your mages run out of ability uses? no problem, they can still do full melee damage by attacking someone with Retaliate active.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Pharmakos gives good advice, and I did the retaliate setup for a while in my early days, but I absolutely hated the playstyle. Was so happy when my team advanced to the point I didn't need to fall back on that anymore. Game gets way more fun once you land yourself a set of native trinity relics (medica, hastega, boostga).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Went into Nemesis early since I'm only missing FF3 for Onion Knight and most of my equipment is turned on.

The first two are very, very easy. Vanilla BSB RW makes it a joke but any healer BSB cast on turn1 would do it. Not sure if I'll try the "unbeatable one" until full synergy, dont want to waste the time.

I'll be trying:
Tyro (Wall or BSB MBlink)
Onion Knight (BSB Haste/Boost)
Aeris (BSB Heal)
Alphinaud (Radiant Sheild or Damage BSB)
Raijin (Last Stand/Regen/Instant Attack)

RW Vanille on Alphinaud turning him into a second healer.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pharmakos gives good advice, and I did the retaliate setup for a while in my early days, but I absolutely hated the playstyle. Was so happy when my team advanced to the point I didn't need to fall back on that anymore. Game gets way more fun once you land yourself a set of native trinity relics (medica, hastega, boostga).

Yup, Sinzar makes a good point that the play style can get old pretty quick, but landing Gilg's OSB on your first pull means that it will be far and away the most efficient play style for quite awhile.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
well i used the things i had to get gilg up to 73/80, still trying to get my stam higher, its at 51 max now

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Realm dungeons are hot right now because they're half stamina, but orb fest is probably a better use of stamina at least until we hit materials phase. Tons of orbs + oodles of exp + more gil than you'll ever need.

Remember that getting your fifth stamina shard refills your meter. Those early dungeons at half stamina cost means you can run stuff near non-stop.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Realm dungeons are hot right now because they're half stamina, but orb fest is probably a better use of stamina at least until we hit materials phase. Tons of orbs + oodles of exp + more gil than you'll ever need.

Remember that getting your fifth stamina shard refills your meter. Those early dungeons at half stamina cost means you can run stuff near non-stop.
Ok, I'm actually out of materials. I still have a bunch of 3* and 4* armor materials, but I have literally zero weapon materials. Is this just me?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've never had more gil then ill ever need. You seen the gil cost of max honed abilities and 8* reforging?

Mats runout from time to time when you dump all your mithril at once, not happened to me since the last battle in events started giving 30 of each. Doing 6 pulls tomorrow though...

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I've never had more gil then ill ever need. You seen the gil cost of max honed abilities and 8* reforging?

Mats runout from time to time when you dump all your mithril at once, not happened to me since the last battle in events started giving 30 of each. Doing 6 pulls tomorrow though...

I have over 700 of the 5* weapon materials and over 1,000 of the 5* armor materials. Maybe my luck at pulling sucks, but I've 134 million gil lying around too.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been out of weapon materials for quite awhile, I hadn't been doing the 180 difficulty that gives 30 a lot it times though. Now that it should be easier for me I shouldn't be running out again.

Sheet, with all the pulls I've done recently I actually spent some greens on upgrade materials just to upgrade things I wanted heroes to master.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't imagine ever needing a bunch of R5 abilities. Was there a time when R4 just wasn't enough, or are you just a completionist?