Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Black Friday pull was Vanille LMR, Lightning BSB2 (dupe), and Yuna USB.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The FFX CM was quite tricky, been used to curbstomping everything.

Needed Tidus/Yuna/Braska/Rikku and one extra DPS slot (Lulu for me). Brought Hyper Mighty G RW and had to try and skip a phase with high DPS.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Raid was fun, but having Tidus BSB and chain means I just life siphone and burst. Also brought Faris to handle all the breaks (PDB, FB, USB, BSB).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
soloed the raid, like usual. my new Tidus CSB paired with Rikku's imperil water BSB made it pretty easy. soloing it allowed me to put everyone in the back row and avoid the insta-1hp Ultimate Jecht Beam or w/e it was called.

didn't try either CM, tho the battle vs. Tidus was a lot easier than i thought it was going to be, so i think i should be able to go back and CM it.

lately i devour all new content so quickly. sitting here bummed that i'm already done with everything currently out. and Mondaily is the worst daily.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Whoa the ability buffs are pretty amazing. Managed to sub-30 Fire magicite using primarily Tidus Chain and just abilities. Once the chain gets to ~40%-50% the damage output starts getting a little nutty. I can imagine Bartz USB being even more insane!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I still play this! The more I know about this game the more I realize I don't know much about this game.

Do passive boons from magicites (i.e. atk boon 10, etc) stack? Or is it optimal to have your four sub-magicites possess different boons?

Ramza is a huge part of my play as I'm more comfortable with physical teams (I'm still a bit orb and SB starved for mage teams)... is he worth getting full legend materia for, OR is waiting for Onion Knight USB banner a smarter move? If Ramza is still best for physical teams, is it worth making quadruple foul so he has some dps? I'd love for him to be able to actually do some damage instead of just doing entrusts, breaks, or dispelling shit. Options? Is quadruple foul even worth making (post update)?

Do you guys need a reliable and active raid member? Doing pugs is horrible, in general. It's like russian roulette, only the chamber is 5/6 bullets. Hook me up with info if I can be of help!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Magicite passives stack, but each past the first gets a progressive 50% nerf. So for example using 3x ATK boon rank 10 would give you 10+5+3% magicite atk. It's generally only worth using 2 copies of a passive, maybe 3 with en-element passives.

Onion with USB is better than Ramza, but Ramza is still strong. If you plan to chase Onion USB stuff on that banner, I'd hold off on diving Ramza.

Quadruple Foul is trash tier even after the update, stay away.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Magicite passives stack, but each past the first gets a progressive 50% nerf. So for example using 3x ATK boon rank 10 would give you 10+5+3% magicite atk. It's generally only worth using 2 copies of a passive, maybe 3 with en-element passives.

i've read that stacking 3 en-element passives and 3 atk or mag up passives is optimal. i still have not found an answer on how that changes if you are using passives lower than level 10, tho. any clue?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
i still have not found an answer on how that changes if you are using passives lower than level 10, tho. any clue?

The power of the passives is equal to the rank (before stacking penalties). So rank 4 Empower Water gives +4% water damage, or rank 7 ATK Boon gives 7% magicite atk boost (not 7% party atk, see below).

The way the stat boosts works is that it's x% of your primary equipped magicite's stat and 50% of your secondary magicite's equipped stats, and that number is added to your parties total stat AFTER buffs.

To demonstrate, let's say you had a magicite with 220 ATK equipped in the primary slot, and 4 magicites with 180 atk each equipped in the secondary slots, and you had a rank 8 and rank 6 ATK boon passives.

The combined total of your magicite's ATK would be 580 (220 + (180 x 4 x 0.5)), then 11% of that (8 + 3) would give your party +63 raw atk (not increased by combat buffs).

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got liquid flame down in 40s after the ability changes; think I got the chain counter to 81. Once I get some more water magicite and lvl them up along with a little Bartz luck I think 30 is doable. Getting Ramza's bsb would probably do it too.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
finally took down Mist Dragon. the buffs to Dark Zone and Ultima Weapon helped a little. pretty ghetto darkness team tho:

Edea | Momento Mori R2 + Dark Zone R2 | BSB | Scholar's Boon
Seymour | Drainga R5 + Ultima Weapon R3 | BSB1 | Ace Striker
Edward | Wrath R5 + Entrust R2 | USB | Dr. Mog
Y'Shtola | Curada R2 + Protectga | BSB | Battleforged
Mog | Faith + Shellga | BSB | Mako Might

used Shadow Dragon for my main magicite

took a while to figure out the best timing. finished at like 59.60s. had to hold off on casting Momento Mori until after the first Mist Form to make sure Edea didn't croak too early. pretty sure i can put it on farm status now, tho. Seymour's BSB1 is pretty lame, tho, and Edea gets en-Ice instead of en-Dark, so hopefully i'll get some new Dark DPS SBs soon.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
continuing to be on a roll with top end content. i wasn't even able to beat the D200 the first time this Ruby Dragon FF8 Torment came out... which was a pretty long time ago iirc. since then i've gotten Squall's BSB2 and Edea's BSB, and i roflstomped it this time around, mainly thanks to Squall's killer LD.

D200 CM used

Squall BSB2
Raijin SSB (Party Instant Cast and Last Stand)
Irvine BSB
Selphie SSB
Edea BSB

D300 CM

Squall BSB2
Raijin SSB
Setzer Unique + ATK/RES SSB (fully LDd)
Y'Shtola BSB
Edea BSB

feels so good getting a lucky triple proc on Squall's CMD2 and doing 210k damage in a single turn. :)

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Whoa the new animations are frickin sweet... thief raid looks dope AF and the new flare actually looks like it hurts. I know we'll get bored of them soon but really liking the changes, especially the faster cast time of curada and OK BSB.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was excited to pull on the FFT banner we get next but... I don't think there's any point.

I use Ramza with Shout+Wrath and Wrath to his SSB or USB. His BSB2 is basically Shout with a Wrath command. There's a Holy DPS option on it but are we going to be using that?

The banner it reappears on has Orlandeau's USB with 100% double cast Knight/Darkness and Alma's USB. Alma USB is Haste/Shell/Protect/HighRegen/Astra/MedReraise... what the fuck!

I think it's best to wait for a Christmas banner with it or save for Onion Knight's two USBs which come out early January and are likely better than Shout.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Whoa the new animations are frickin sweet... thief raid looks dope AF and the new flare actually looks like it hurts. I know we'll get bored of them soon but really liking the changes, especially the faster cast time of curada and OK BSB.

the only one i don't like is the new Meteor animation. bring back the meatballs imo.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'd really love to be a part of a solid, smart, and reliant core of players who raid whenever it is needed. Anyone here to add moi to the fold?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Me and Mures did raids together for a few weeks and it was fun and went well, but then there were some connection problems and we just kind of stopped doing them.

I'd be up for doing it again if you wanted to set something up, preferably Monday or Wednesday evenings.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, we tried before and stopped because it was only Sinzar and I, and I kept having connection issues; but I'm in if Sinzar is in. I have nox now so the connection issues should be resolved. Wednesday nights are good for me, we were meeting at 8/9 cst/est. I could also swing monday nights if thats preferable and maybe doesn't new raid content come out on Monday usually? Or did it just seem that way?