Final Fantasy VII Remake

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah snowboard is probably third game. I doubt the current one is gonna go past the Forgotten City.

Too bad because I think everybody's looking forward to snowboarding. It could actually be a selling point for the third game if they don't take that game off on some wild nonsensical tangent like having it be Zack and Sephiroth teaming up to defeat Genesis and his brainwashed minion Cloud on the moon.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_7888.jpeg

IMG_7889.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking forward to Chocobo drift, but why no snowboard game?

In OG, you can't access the snowboard game until after you actually do it to get to the glacier. Which is after City of the Ancients...where Rebirth supposedly ends.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gamers can watch their favorite Butterfinger team players' fundraising live streams on Twitch, and in the process, support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Participants who donate a minimum of $5 USD at Extra-Life.org will receive a game code for the unique in-game item, the Shinra Bangle MK. II1, a premium bracelet featuring an engraving of the Shinra Company logo that playable characters in FINAL FANTASY® VII REBIRTH can wear to boost stats.
Because they no longer want to manually sort through pictures of receipts, the Butterfingers DLC this time is through a $5 donation to extralife via twitch streamers today Nov 4 (might be tomorrow as well?)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of FFXV having some tie-in with Cup O' Noodles.

Hopefully this doesn't mean FF7R2 is as bad as FFXV