Final Fantasy VII Remake

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
On a side note, Famitsu showed this recently. Bottom left has catatonic Cloud and that pic of Aerith is at the stabby temple. Seems like they might not be deviating from the original

View attachment 507590

Zack being in the shot with catatonic Cloud is a pretty huge deviation.

Cid and Vincent aren't pictured which is a little odd. I theorized in the past that Vincent wouldn't be playable in this and instead we'd get a Vincent DLC (and maybe a Dirge remake) between Pt 2 and 3, echoing how we got Yuffie DLC and Crisis Core between 1 and 2.

In the original game Yuffie and Vincent were considered the two completely missable "secret characters" so they have that commonality in why they'd be DLC people.

I wish I could get excited about this like I did for the original game in 1997. I almost am but I have this dread that they're going to completely obliterate the story and turn it into something unrecognizable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_9485.jpeg

Let me guess:

from left to right

Fat, knees too sharp, fat, black, black

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zack being in the shot with catatonic Cloud is a pretty huge deviation.

Cid and Vincent aren't pictured which is a little odd. I theorized in the past that Vincent wouldn't be playable in this and instead we'd get a Vincent DLC (and maybe a Dirge remake) between Pt 2 and 3, echoing how we got Yuffie DLC and Crisis Core between 1 and 2.

In the original game Yuffie and Vincent were considered the two completely missable "secret characters" so they have that commonality in why they'd be DLC people.

I wish I could get excited about this like I did for the original game in 1997. I almost am but I have this dread that they're going to completely obliterate the story and turn it into something unrecognizable.
Catatonic Cloud is in the trailer, it's in Midgar in the Zack lives timeline, which also seems to be the timeline where Barret/Tifa/Aerith die to the whisper tornado.

No Vincent gameplay footage makes me think he isn't playable either, but strange they announced no playable Cid but not Vincent?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Last dump of pics to demonstrate cons still allow skin, only Final Fantasy cosplayers after this

if anyone wants to see more, I can message directly
IMG_9504.jpeg

IMG_9505.jpeg

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 507671
Let me guess:

from left to right

Fat, knees too sharp, fat, black, black

Would tap 2 and 4 on a lean year.

Catatonic Cloud is in the trailer, it's in Midgar in the Zack lives timeline, which also seems to be the timeline where Barret/Tifa/Aerith die to the whisper tornado.

No Vincent gameplay footage makes me think he isn't playable either, but strange they announced no playable Cid but not Vincent?

Did they announce no playable Cid?

• 1Like

Cybsled

They showed Cid in the trailer, but I don't recall them saying anything about him being playable

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They've already stated neither Cid nor Vincent will be playable in Rebirth, they'll be playable in part 3 (although they've already both been shown and will obviously be a part of the story). New party additions for Rebirth will be Yuffie (with the actual party), Redd XIII, and Cait Sith.

• 1Pathetic

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
All the FF Cosplay I saw at Anime Los Angeles, including all previous FF7:
IMG_9521.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg
IMG_9448.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg
IMG_9527.jpg

IMG_9525.jpg
IMG_9526.jpg

continued

• 1Seriously?

Siliconemelons

I know it’s in the game, but to put that much effort to cosplay it, it’s a message.

edit didn’t read lol, still I get the pair, they couldn’t find a tifa to make the set? Still gay part of the game and gay

• 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I know it’s in the game, but to put that much effort to cosplay it, it’s a message.

edit didn’t read lol, still I get the pair, they couldn’t find a tifa to make the set? Still gay part of the game and gay

Speaking of gay, these two were holding hands walking through the con, I missed a prime opportunity of asking them to get some kind of shot of them skipping, holding hands and laughing